Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy targeted Dyra night 3. Dyra targeted Falbacca night 4.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I wasn't aware that the mad hatter had a night ability that we still don't know how it works.

15+ Year Old Account
    He don't know that Mad Hatter has one, all we know is that Robo interviewed Faraway and got Mad Hatter, although Faraway was actually Harley Quinn with a night targeted role block that he says he used on majadKapaya v2, and therefore Kapaya is Mad Hatter. Kapaya hasn't confirmed it, only saying that it's possible Mad Hatter was town.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Herp.
    Yeah. You know who I mean. It's near impossible to go back pages. So j took a 50/50 and got it wrong.

So unless your a thief or deputy or voyeur. Import blank.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyra, why not reveal your information now rather than at the end of the day? Will it really make a difference besides giving us less time to determine how that information can be used?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

because, if we switch lynch targets to someone other than dyra then dyra doesn't need to reveal anything and can avoid being a mafia target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Dyra, why not reveal your information now rather than at the end of the day? Will it really make a difference besides giving us less time to determine how that information can be used?
    If she has information that implicates others, it may take the focus off the few we already have suspicions on. Waiting for the likes of Worgenite, Falbacca and Mumbles to show up and state a case before she adds more fuel is better than her adding said fuel and letting a few remain quiet.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, she's more of a target now because the mafia would want to try to deny the town from learning the information from her so they will target her especially if she does not reveal any information. I don't see how she would be less of a target based on when she tells us the information.

Ah, okay, thanks rolo. I guess that makes sense. Just as long as she doesn't say it too late to make a decent and thought-out decision on who to lynch or what to do.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    because, if we switch lynch targets to someone other than dyra then dyra doesn't need to reveal anything and can avoid being a mafia target.
    I really don't understand why people say this.

She is opening up as a threat, she's basically like 'I'ma get chu scum!' and just not tell people what she does.
    Wouldn't surprise me if the scum are thinking about off-ing her.

Like how I'm surprised Worgen survived.
    Listo is an actual credible account of information who found a scum, whilst Worgen goes 'HUR GET THEM!'.
    Honestly was surpised to see Lysah die instead of Worgen, I mean, chances are there is a doc, but I doubt there is two, and I'd think Listo would get protection over Worgen due to the fact he isn't some bossy-boots who refused to cooperate with the town.

Lysah's bones be rumbling in his coffin. (or her's, w/e)

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 10:44 PM ----------

vote: worgenite.
    Let it be known I currently don't want you lynched but I want you to actually make an appearance this day. We knew your avoiding the game or lurking. W/e.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2013-02-03 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Who -> he
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    vote: worgenite.
    Let it be known I currently don't want you lynched but I want you to actually make an appearance this day. We knew your avoiding the game or lurking. W/e.
    This is going to be one 'special' day phase. Incoming huge amount of inactivity due to the days drunkenness coupled with the SB. I don't expect any of the people we want to make an appearance will make one until Monday, or never at all. That's two votes on Worgenite not for the sake of wanting him lynched, but for the sake to get some conversations going. Do others feel less suspicious of Worgenite?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still pretty suspicious of Worge, I get why Lysah was killed, but I'm surprised Worge survived. Either Worge lived because his scum buddies wanted him to, someone protected him (I don't see why when they can protect Lysah or listo), there was at least a double kill on Lysah, or they want us to think that he is scum and get him lynched, effectively wasting a day. These are all of the possibilities, but the first one is the most likely.

Also, Lysah is a she.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also suspicious of worg. I really want him to actually show up and post something though, if not I'll add my vote to that list.

Second person is Dyra. If not worg then my vote would currently go to Dyra. I'd go with a Falbacca lynch but am not going to push for one at all, because she doesn't seem that suspicious to me yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm also suspicious of worg. I really want him to actually show up and post something though, if not I'll add my vote to that list.

Second person is Dyra. If not worg then my vote would currently go to Dyra. I'd go with a Falbacca lynch but am not going to push for one at all, because she doesn't seem that suspicious to me yet.
    Could that possibly be because she hasn't said anything at all for some time?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, I have nowt to add to the discussions really in response to Rolo's comment a few posts ago.

Overall, I am not really sure between Dyra and Falbacca, could go either way. Worg I have no feelings about really. I think that one of Dyra and Falbacca would most likely be the best shout for voting for.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to hear from Falbacca before deciding who to vote. Is she Worg's girlfriend or something?!

I love how mumbles completely ignores everything I have said about wanting to lynch him for hardly being here.
    I'm also worried about how he has no feelings for Worg and is trying to push a dyra/falbacca.

/stare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    I would like to hear from Falbacca before deciding who to vote. Is she Worg's girlfriend or something?!
    I agree, and yes she is.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main thing I find odd about Mumbles, he comes when he is under suspicion, acts like he isn't and then leaves. From his last post it almost sounded like he was forced to say anything, which is not true. And Nuex, he comes, votes then leaves. But I really do want to hear more from Falbacca before voting.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I agree, and yes she is.
    Okay, thanks Deca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The main thing I find odd about Mumbles, he comes when he is under suspicion, acts like he isn't and then leaves. From his last post it almost sounded like he was forced to say anything, which is not true. And Nuex, he comes, votes then leaves. But I really do want to hear more from Falbacca before voting.
    Yeah, and he doesn't really add much to it other than his thoughts about who to lynch. Nuex, however, doesn't seem to say anything at all ever.

Something.