10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes, and their cookies too. >:)
    Yes! >:)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I wont ever change my name. Hell, I probably wont ever change my avatar.
    Good on you, Krayzy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elyaan changed his name too, I saw. I have nothing to do with that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    - 0 +

I don't think none of that is your fault, Wass. It's just, tempting, because you have the option to do so, and some people just can't let that pass out.

Though if I changed mine, it would be Maj instead, but I like the one I have and besides, I hate name changing because that's my name, ya'know?

I was really doped up, i had a really bad panic attack early and had to take Xanex, which stops my panic attacks typically but it makes me extremely loopy for awhile. I'm sorry I didn't mean to change it just yet. damn 90 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I was really doped up, i had a really bad panic attack early and had to take Xanex, which stops my panic attacks typically but it makes me extremely loopy for awhile. I'm sorry I didn't mean to change it just yet. damn 90 days.
    It's okay.

And you have panic attacks? That must suck. :s

+1

I have the 90 days cooldown already, just removed the extra Capital on the F of Fury before.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I have... a lot of things wrong with me mentally, put it that way.

Yeah, it runs in my family. My grandfather never left the house because he go them bad, I got his genes. Even on my 8 pilsl a day I still get them about once a week. most of them revolve around me having a heart attack, then i hyperventilate, which causes cardiovascular symtoms then I eventually pass out. Panic attacks are the only thing to ever make me cry. Ugh, I wish i had a normal brain sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    That... sounds annoying. Sorry to hear.

+ 2
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I have... a lot of things wrong with me mentally, put it that way.

Yeah, it runs in my family. My grandfather never left the house because he go them bad, I got his genes. Even on my 8 pilsl a day I still get them about once a week. most of them revolve around me having a heart attack, then i hyperventilate, which causes cardiovascular symtoms then I eventually pass out. Panic attacks are the only thing to ever make me cry. Ugh, I wish i had a normal brain sometimes.
    That sounds horrible

Deleted
    Oh wow, more serious than I thought.

- 0 +

That's really, bad. :/

lets not focus on my mental... things and focus on yours!

this whole woe is me thing is boring I know about my mental setbacks!

Excite me, make me crazy!!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 06:44 AM ----------

This one time I had a dream the the sky was half day and half night. needless to say it wasn't a happy dream. everyone was fighting.. I enjoyed it

10+ Year Old Account
    But you already are crazy! Charmingly crazy.

+ 1

I have a feeling that I'm going to fall asleep during my electronics seminar today. Mostly because I'm not gonna understand anything of it.

Deleted
    Go poke the cows!

Deleted
    Hospitals waiting rooms are sooo depressing

Wass, MY crazy charm has gotten me a lot of thing, most of it revolved around leather chair and an annoyingly probing man or women. And it scared off most of my boyfriends and girlfriends.. i mean all one of them... they don't talk to me anymore

and its simple the electric doo--hickey slots in to the watchmacallit

Speaking of cows, a lot of them are having skin problems.. and they are going to give birth any day now/

10+ Year Old Account
    I once had a dream where my head was crushed by a monster truck and while it was happening I was also having an out of body experience watching it happen from the stands. It was it some dimly lit post-apocalyptic arena with a massive spiked dome covering the arena.

Deleted

Cows with skin problems? Who knew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Hospitals waiting rooms are sooo depressing
    The patient rooms are even more depressing (partly because you have something wrong with you when in one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of Kittehs Kerd! Kittehs!

That sounds interesting pOO.

Well I think you're entertaining at least, Foxxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I once had a dream where my head was crushed by a monster truck and while it was happening I was also having an out of body experience watching it happen from the stands. It was it some dimly lit post-apocalyptic arena with a massive spiked dome covering the arena.
    I've been on some extremely potent drugs while in the hospital (and even some when not in there) and I've never had anything like this.

What the hell do you have in your daily diet?