Deleted
    Wooooo
    Javelin X

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how this is the largest thread I could find that isn't a gag thread. And there is at most, 7 or 8 of us using it.

Deleted
    Well he totally didn't get boosted...

They both joined on wave 6, but... yeah...

The Huntress was hilarious, kept swearing in another language everytime they got sniped by a combat drone or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Just lost the xp/creds from this game...
    Thanks bioware :|

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 05:03 AM ----------

Damn I still haven't unlocked the collector SMG At least I got Indra 3.

The weekend challenge wasn't that bad to be honest. It was easier on a map where you can easily see the spawn points like London or FB White. Big maps like Reactor or Ghost aren´t that good.

Well now I am looking forward to possible infos about the DLCs. Hopefully they give us more than "No rumors are right ... MUAHAHA !!!"

Page 666!

Also, still don't have the Indra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Page 666!

Also, still don't have the Indra.
    Yeah just noticed it 666 what devilish numbers

Also still the biggest megathread that's still active after so much time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just out of curiousity, how long did it take you guys to get the Cerberus Harrier?

Deleted

Inb4 Prothean DLC that plays on the Citadel and is about finding those top Prothean Scientists that went through the Conduit on Illos to alter the Keepers. It is hinted in ME1 by Vigil that they starve to death as the Conduit is a one-way device. Maybe they survived in Stasis-pods or something deep in the Citadel controls and now the Reapers or the Collectors discovered that and want to destroy them?

This way they could add a female Prothean for all those dudes out there that have pleasure in romancing Aliens and give Harbinger and the Collectors a true appearance in SP

Also Liara could finally meet "educated" Protheans that are not the bitter Avatar of Revenge (Javik) and the Crucible could really need the top scientists of the Prothean.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Just out of curiousity, how long did it take you guys to get the Cerberus Harrier?
    No luck yet for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Quite quick for unlocking it.
    1000 years for more ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    [IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/086/b/3/danta_female_prothean_by_slotgolden-d4u3r2g.jpg[IMG]

Inb4 Prothean DLC that plays on the Citadel and is about finding those top Prothean Scientists that went through the Conduit on Illos to alter the Keepers. It is hinted in ME1 by Vigil that they starve to death as the Conduit is a one-way device. Maybe they survived in Stasis-pods or something deep in the Citadel controls and now the Reapers or the Collectors discovered that and want to destroy them?

This way they could add a female Prothean for all those dudes out there that have pleasure in romancing Aliens and give Harbinger and the Collectors a true appearance in SP

Also Liara could finally meet "educated" Protheans that are not the bitter Avatar of Revenge (Javik) and the Crucible could really need the top scientists of the Prothean.
    NO!
    You only want it because we beat you to the one on Eden Prime!
    No Protheans for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    No! I want a Krogan. I rly want a freaking Krogan in my crew >.<
    Not sure why, but when you said this I had this image pop into my head of a turn-based strategy game like XCOM based on the Mass Effect universe.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Not sure why, but when you said this I had this image pop into my head of a turn-based strategy game like XCOM based on the Mass Effect universe.
    As long as it would be without the atrocious hit system, sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I suggested they make a mass effect strategy game but wasn't really thinking xcom turn based. Was thinking like an RTS about the prothean cycle.

plz god no.... i suck so much at rts games.... (unless it's a board game like final fantasy tactics)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Finally out of that dreadful page 666. It's safe for me to post again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Quite quick for unlocking it.
    1000 years for more ranks.

NO!
    You only want it because we beat you to the one on Eden Prime!
    No Protheans for you.
    I too want a Prothean of my own !! Shepard and his Asari Fangirl beat me on Eden Prime as Javik was clearly my personal Prothean and not Shepards.

Why haven't I send more troops to Eden Prime? Those troopers are clearly a waste of resources. Next time I send Kai Leng to do the Job as he has plot armor anyway.

I want my Prothean girl NOW *sob*

*Memo to myself* Send hidden operatives to investigate the Citadel for hidden Protheans !!

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 11:03 AM ----------

Chris Priestly ‏@BioEvilChris
    Just got my hands on an Xbox with a build of the upcoming ME3 SP DLC. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. #ME3pic.twitter.com/x8juvvRW

YEAH !! Seems like the DLC is not that far away
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-05 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    plz god no.... i suck so much at rts games.... (unless it's a board game like final fantasy tactics)
    So do I, my friend. So do I. And I see you changed your name as well. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I suggested they make a mass effect strategy game but wasn't really thinking xcom turn based. Was thinking like an RTS about the prothean cycle.
    I would totally support a ME RTS game !! I love SC2 and with the next SC2 expansion releasing in early March I would totally play a ME RTS anytime.

HALO had a RTS game too (HALO WARS) which I played a bit (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Pr...808?cid=search)

ofc the illusive man loves rts games...who didnt see that coming...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.