Poll: Most balanced class?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Poll] Most balanced class in 5.2 (with regards to the latest changes)

I was bored, so i decided to make a poll.

What do you think will be the most balanced class that is not overpowered, but has a good balance between damage, survivability and cc.

I believe that DKs will be balanced and holy paladins(needed cc nerfs)

Deleted
    People will vote for their own class, just saying

Hunter and Warrior most likely. Hunters still retain all their cc and utility but their damage is average now and warriors are getting hit pretty hard but still scale well with gear.

Everyone voting dk is seriously underestimating unholy in 5.2 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Hunter and Warrior most likely. Hunters still retain all their cc and utility but their damage is average now and warriors are getting hit pretty hard but still scale well with gear.

the new changes are all quality of life changes, it lowers the skill cap and makes it easier for an unholy Dk to put pressure on an enemy. They still have some survivability issues and they will still be the main target to nuke down in certain comps.

Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    the new changes are all quality of life changes, it lowers the skill cap and makes it easier for an unholy Dk to put pressure on an enemy. They still have some survivability issues and they will still be the main target to nuke down in certain comps.
    How can dks possibly have survivability issues. I really think its a cop out at this point. Seriously how much health does a dk in full tyrannical have in blood presence? 550k? Plus they have multiple healing and multiple defensive cds most of which are on very short cds. Only reason dks are squishy right now is because warriors are everywhere and most dks are frost but thats not going to be the case in 5.2. Again I believe people are underestimating unholy by alot.

if you remove hpally,hunter,warrior,shadow priest off heal the game will be balanced

Mage with blanket silence not being removed, and monks getting buffed so high because "they are strong but under represented, so we buffed" NICE ONE BLIZZ!

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 09:48 PM ----------

How can dks possibly have survivability issues. I really think its a cop out at this point. Seriously how much health does a dk in full tyrannical have in blood presence? 550k? Plus they have multiple healing and multiple defensive cds most of which are on very short cds. Only reason dks are squishy right now is because warriors are everywhere and most dks are frost but thats not going to be the case in 5.2. Again I believe people are underestimating unholy by alot.
    This, i play unholy at the moment, i just laugh at warriors, i laugh at pretty much everyone, it's very hard to land a kill on a skilled Unholy DK comp, as they tend to have SO much pressure, well playing a dotcleave i do

Unholy dks, they finally have a threatful 3 min cd that everyone will scream, "KILL GARY!!".

Other then that, unholy has its counters and good spots, and also decent survivability.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted my own class, hi 5 monks ;D
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

dont know why are people voting for rogues :P,i wouldnt say that they are gonna be the strongest class but it will be insanely difficult to counter good rogues next patch

Who voted for Priest? Shadow will still be somewhat powerful, but I don't think we'll see a big jump in the number of healing priests in 5.2.....

Most balanced classes I've seen so far on 5.2: warrior, shaman, druid, pally, priest, warlock.

Monks are flat out broken (they make 3.0 dks look balanced), unholy is practically replacing 5.0 warrior with how survivable they are, all the necessary mage nerfs going into 5.2 ptr were reverted and hunters are just all around crazy powerful between having great sustained, orgasmic burst and greater-than-frost mage level control and rogues are just absolutely insane with being able to kill classes in openers and becoming unpeelable with shuriken toss.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-02-04 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Indeed, they must be stupid. I'd say Hunter also.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    dont know why are people voting for rogues :P,i wouldnt say that they are gonna be the strongest class but it will be insanely difficult to counter good rogues next patch
    Not the strongest is often close to balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Unholy dks, they finally have a threatful 3 min cd that everyone will scream, "KILL GARY!!".

Other then that, unholy has its counters and good spots, and also decent survivability.
    Blood presence + conversion makes live defensive stance + second wind look weak. No need for setting up gary + a seemingly massive buff to his damage makes people shit their pants.

Currently, UH is as anti-melee as it is anti-caster. I think the only class that hard counters UH right now is hunters.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    People will vote for their own class, just saying
    When did captain obvious arrive?

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Blood presence + conversion makes live defensive stance + second wind look weak.
    Defensive Stance? No... Definitely not becuase Blood Presence is essentially worthless vs. casters Defensive Stance is not. Conversion however is indeed way better.

Deleted
    Most balanced classes I've seen so far on 5.2: warrior, shaman, druid, pally, priest, warlock.

Monks are flat out broken (they make 3.0 dks look balanced), unholy is practically replacing 5.0 warrior with how survivable they are, all the necessary mage nerfs going into 5.2 ptr were reverted and hunters are just all around crazy powerful between having great sustained, orgasmic burst and greater-than-frost mage level control and rogues are just absolutely insane with being able to kill classes in openers and becoming unpeelable with shuriken toss.
    I played on the ptr till today inclusively, and I find none of your statements to be true, let alone accurate.Unless the word "balance" translates differently into each of our languages ( assuming your first languages is non-english as well ) I can't see how what you say can be the case.
    Monks are great, got solid changes. Rogues are by far OP, if anything, they got their deserved buffs. Hunter is manageable (a bit hard to tell, as I played with pvp monk and not my main mage ).
    As for the frost mage (reverted) changes, well, I don't see how a person within hes normal mental faculties could think that such horrid changes could stay for so long, even on the PTR.
    Overall the game is balanced with a few exceptions ( like any rule there is ) I'd kiss the earth and heavens the day when all the class and specs, respectively, would be viable in pvp.

Overall, the patch looks good thus far and a few minor adjustments are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I played on the ptr till today inclusively, and I find none of your statements to be true, let alone accurate.Unless the word "balance" translates differently into each of our languages ( assuming your first languages is non-english as well ) I can't see how what you say can be the case.
    Monks are great, got solid changes. Rogues are by far OP, if anything, they got their deserved buffs. Hunter is manageable (a bit hard to tell, as I played with pvp monk and not my main mage ).
    As for the frost mage (reverted) changes, well, I don't see how a person within hes normal mental faculties could think that such horrid changes could stay for so long, even on the PTR.
    Overall the game is balanced with a few exceptions ( like any rule there is ) I'd kiss the earth and heavens the day when all the class and specs, respectively, would be viable in pvp.

Overall, the patch looks good thus far and a few minor adjustments are needed.

Monks are gonna be the least balanced class because they are new. They will either become OP or really weak, it is quite impossible for a class to become balanced when they are not even in there final form yet ( new abilities and talents added in the middle of the expansion, maybe even more to come in later patches )

Warriors are most balanced; DPS, moblility, survival, CC... They have balance of everything!

some rogue are at 2.6k rating so that prove you can get high rating with a rogue

Deleted
    Blood presence + conversion makes live defensive stance + second wind look weak.
    I disagree totally here.

Defensive stance on live is -25% damage, Blood presence only manages a pathetic -10%.

On live Icebound Fortitude Cooldown only provides -20% damage taken. Yes your stance on live provides better damage reduction than my defensive cooldown!