Poll: Are aliens associated with any of the following

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be stupid t say Aliens don't exist. Their are an infinite number of planets out there. Its possible that many of them can hold life similar to our or even more advanced than ours...

I just don't believe that they would waste their time concerned with this boring planet :P

How about an option saying: I doubt they have had anything to do on earth, and we have no clue if they exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe that knowledge is something we simply think up out of nowhere. I don't believe that building pyramid shaped structures, writing, language, super advanced technology in the space of 100+ years [etc etc] are things we simply thought up.

Just like someone who doesn't believe in aiens, I could list a whole load of things to support my argument. However that isn't going to make you believe it anymore. Just believe what you want to believe
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

It is highly likely, if not very probable, that there is intelligent life out there. It equally probable that they will never and have not come to visit.

Deleted
    There is most certainly other life form in the universe, by this amount of planets / galaxies / solar systems. No one said there have to be advanced life forms, even animals / bacteria or something way smaller is significant. That said I don't believe aliens or other life forms visited earth in any way, shape or form.

Everything that exists on earth, is done by humans or the earth itself. People underestimate humans way too much, its hilarious.

Are you guys crazy? 62 people voted for Roswell? 43 on humans & intelligence?

<snipped meme>

No, aliens never came to earth. They never contacted us. Every alien seeing can be traced back to Salvia trips.... which doesn't mean that they do not exist. However, they are so far away that we will most likely never see them.

Infracted: Please refrain from putting up memes, especially those directed at other posters that could potentially be insulting.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-04 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe there is life outside our planet, at least micro-organisms, but I seriously doubt we have been visited by any aliens. That's just nonsense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Are you guys crazy? 62 people voted for Roswell? 43 on humans & intelligence?

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index...&size=400x1000

No, aliens never came to earth. They never contacted us. Every alien seeing can be traced back to Salvia trips.... which doesn't mean that they do not exist. However, they are so far away that we will most likely never see them.
    Not only Roswell, but Area 51. Honestly, for me Area 51 is more probable to be a secret incarceration facility for people that are not even "alive" anymore. Kind of like Dennis Hopper's character in 24.

Okay, then I'll say it without memes. Whoever thinks aliens have visited us is nuts. Seriously, just nuts.

I love how many people voted roswell. Shows how many people are just uninformed dumbasses. Have a look at Project Mogul

Long story short, an experimental US nuclear test detector for soviet nuclear tests crashed. It was a protype put together by toymakers who, while lacking resources, put the wooden frames together with what they had; childrens tape with funny icons on it. Then all sorts of not-so-geniuses interpreted them as alien hieroglyphs. All the secrecy around it was because project Mogul had the highest secrecy classification on the scale, thusly being as closely guarded a secret as the entire nuclear program.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That is quite interesting
    Considering evolution creatures usually only adapt to environments they are in or have coding for extremes they encountered, it is interesting to wondering if such creature can survive space was it due to being exposed to it or simply happened that his normal characteristics allow him for such survivability?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't believe shit like Roswell is legit, yes I do think that somewhere outside of earth, other sentient life exists. I just feel like on the balance of probability, its fairly unlikely that Earth is the only planet in existence with any form of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Oh for the love of god ALIENS DON'T EXIST
    Twas brillig

i think they have association with the illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Oh for the love of god ALIENS DON'T EXIST
    I'm sure they have never visited us, yeah, but why is it so far outside the realm of possible?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!