Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Arrow Elder Charm quest repeating

If I transferred to a different server, would I be able to turn-in the Elder Charm "quest" a second time, and therefore get mores chances to roll bonus loot on LFR?

Deleted
    Nope, fairly sure I tried this when I moved realm back in November.
    If it had worked I'm sure I would have remembered :s

Good question. Anyone knows?

Raid lockouts do reset when you transfer so its possible that those charms which is a weekly quest to also reset. Not sure though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post

Raid lockouts do reset when you transfer so its possible that those charms which is a weekly quest to also reset. Not sure though...
    And again, no, that was fixed a good while ago as far as I know. My HoF lock remained unchanged when I moved realm, and my Onyxia (mount farming) save also remained.
    That wasn't only a realm change, but a faction change too.
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2013-02-05 at 06:38 AM.

Server transfer = no

Faction change = yes

The troll hunter speaketh the truth... nothing good gets reset anymore with realm/faction change :-(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpton View Post
    The troll hunter speaketh the truth... nothing good gets reset anymore with realm/faction change :-(
    Indeed, but the Farm seems to fast forward (or did at least back when I done this). It was when 00:00 was the time at which things would be fully grown. If you planted things, realm changed (I faction changed too, possibly something to do with it), and the farm was ready to be harvest when I arrived at my destination realm.. Not really anything great, but, something... I guess

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies