Thread: JinRohk?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    I had some hopes al akir would say something when i show up with the blade i ripped of his son but meh.
    I did the very same thing with my TF, hoping old Al' would show some kind of recognition..
    Pretty sure Blizzard had scripts/scenes implemented within the game for Corrupted Ashbringer users inside SM, and that was not even a legendary item :x

They did lap. I think you became exalted with Argent Crusade and hated by the dawn!

Also its dissapointing that Alakir didnt have some kind of emote or voice dialogue when someone in the raid had TF something along the lines of YOU DARE BRING MY FALLEN SONS ESSENCE TO ME?! etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    They did lap. I think you became exalted with Argent Crusade and hated by the dawn!

Also its dissapointing that Alakir didnt have some kind of emote or voice dialogue when someone in the raid had TF something along the lines of YOU DARE BRING MY FALLEN SONS ESSENCE TO ME?! etc
    Wasnt that big of a deal tho´ At least it would have been neat for him to recognize the TF but nothing game-braking.

I am still wondering how Jin´rokh ended up on Pandaria and in service of Lei´Shen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I'd have loved for that sort of thing to happen too!

It was already cool how Shade of Aran would react to Atiesh when you brought someone who had it.

Just imagine if bosses kind of recognised you for your heroic deeds. How you went through all that trouble to acquire a legendary... Surely, they must have heard of what you did and be mad at you for it?

I forgot about Shade of Aran says something like "did HE send you?" But yeh if alakir did that it would have been cool imo

No big deal either way. Also he got onto that island (on topic) as he went back to zandalar with the rest of the trolls once hakkar was defeated in Vanilla lore. Then he followed zul and the rest of the trolls once the cataclysm happened the thunder king then empowered him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I'd have loved for that sort of thing to happen too!

It was already cool how Shade of Aran would react to Atiesh when you brought someone who had it.

Just imagine if bosses kind of recognised you for your heroic deeds. How you went through all that trouble to acquire a legendary... Surely, they must have heard of what you did and be mad at you for it?
    That would have been badass... Like in FFX if you used Anima against Seymour he freaked out, or in MGS3 if you wore the Raiden mask when you fought... the big russian guy that punched bullets, can't remember his name, he'd do a double take and pause for a second, letting you get a few free hits off on him.

Would be good if they added stuff like this to wow, like using Sulfurus again Raggy, TF against Al'Akir, maybe the boss would say something, then you get a small buff "increases weapon damage by x" so that the old weapon would Be buffed to the same level as a curret tier weapon (so that, for instance, you could use TF again Al'Akir and it would do comparative damage)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLJmhjrlV1M
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit I was disappointed Raggy had nothing to say of his Eye of Sulfuras .. in my Sulfuras.

Or Al'akir of me hitting him with his son's sword.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Didn't have to equip them though, he'd say that if you had the FoS for them.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Where, would you say, do you remember him?

From somewhere in an elevated, rocky region?
    OH. I GET IT.

In the Appalachians!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.