Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Too much miscellaneous items on Mists of Pandaria

At first i thought it was cool, but then, it became a terrible nightmare ...

You know, on MoP, quests gave us tons of funny items, and we have a chance to drop the same kind of items on rare elite but it takes WAY too many slots on my inventory, my bank is full and my inventory is nearly full, it's terrible, how am i supposed to stock my transmog sets etc ... with all theses things ?

Blizzard really have to do something about this :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post

You know, on MoP, quests gave us tons of funny items, and we have a chance to drop the same kind of items on rare elite but it takes WAY too many slots on my inventory, my bank is full and my inventory is nearly full, it's terrible, how am i supposed to stock my transmog sets etc ... with all theses things ?

Hmmmm you really find all of these items funny or worth keeping? I asked myself that very same question after having difficulty with my bank and voidstorage in terms of not having enough room anymore. So tbh apart from a rare few that I didn't even get in MoP I deleted the whole bunch of them.

I think I had these new items in my bank/void/backpack for a few months now. And saw that I had used them perhaps ONCE when I had gotten them (some not even once). So to me it was just pointless to keep. Is this different for you?

edit: now that I think about it, I haven't even seen other people use them

I thought so as well, at first. Then I realised that I never used any of them and kept them merely because they weren't just a random green set of legs from the quest. Only thing I still keep is the turnip punching bag thing, since sometimes you just feel like taking some frustration out on a hapless veggie.

I just wish they would fix the damn void storage.

Some of my MOP vanity items I cant put in there at all, and MOP armor and weapons (even when not transmogged and not enchanted) cant go in the void storage all all.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Hmmmm you really find all of these items funny or worth keeping? I asked myself that very same question after having difficulty with my bank and voidstorage in terms of not having enough room anymore. So tbh apart from a rare few that I didn't even get in MoP I deleted the whole bunch of them.

I think I had these new items in my bank/void/backpack for a few months now. And saw that I had used them perhaps ONCE when I had gotten them (some not even once). So to me it was just pointless to keep. Is this different for you?

Well i sometimes use them for fun, but very rarely, also i have difficulties to throw things, especially when i know that i can't get them back - even in the reality.

They should:

1) add tabs to void storage (they can make them rather expensive so one more gold sink)
    2) allow all kind of items into void storage (ex unique items)

or

3) change the bank, add some unlimited space tab only for "toys"

Also

4) change the way the tabards are handled

Or at least

5) put some nice price on them so we can sell them, not just destroy them

when we have breaks in raids or set a table down (often me) i put down flags, a certain archemage, the guild standard, sunsong sakura tree's and just about everythign else i can.

And its hilarious how much people panic at the incense item in a raid when you time it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bauble bag, people.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Bauble bag, people.
    Sounds like a concept that could possibly work, but vanity items aren't even the biggest issue; it's transmog gear. For people like myself with over 39 separate transmog sets (each with at least 5 pieces) who've had their void storage full since day 1 of 4.3, a wardrobe feature that could store transmog gear infinitely would be a far better solution.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Sounds like a concept that could possibly work, but vanity items aren't even the biggest issue; it's transmog gear. For people like myself with over 39 separate transmog sets (each with at least 5 pieces) who've had their void storage full since day 1 of 4.3, a wardrobe feature that could store transmog gear infinitely would be a far better solution.
    I just want my transmog sets to be account bound. And like the tabard idea... could be implemented like mounts/pet are now. You collect a list of gear that you can wear on any character in terms of transmog (if applicable for that class).

15+ Year Old Account
    There is too much items?I think blizzard has done their job.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post

Well, personally I use several of the fun items...
    ah few I have used a dozen times or more...:
    - Iron Boot Flask
    - Kalytha's Locket
    - Orb of Deception
    - Puntable Marmot
    - Football/Soccer ball
    - Flippable table
    - Piccolo of the Flaming Fire
    - Servant's Bell from Scholo
    - etc.
    To name a few...

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Well, personally I use several of the fun items...
    ah few I have used a dozen times or more...:
    - Iron Boot Flask
    - Kalytha's Locket
    - Orb of Deception
    - Puntable Marmot
    - Football/Soccer ball
    - Flippable table
    - Piccolo of the Flaming Fire
    - Servant's Bell from Scholo
    - etc.
    To name a few...
    Hmmm apart from (guessing) 3 items the rest are not from MoP. And I deleted all of those. The Orb of deception or the sindorei orb, I use regularly. Aswell as the Sylvanas Music Box en guildstandard. I think I will buy that flippable table aswell. But I think I deleted/sold everything else. Even my snowmancostume thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've wondered about this. MoP pushed a ton of toys upon us and then Ghostcrawler posts things like, "we're happy with bag space, maybe you should clean out your bags," etc., etc.

If you've been playing since launch, your bags, bank and void storage are already packed to the gills with stuff. Believe me, I've cleaned out a ton of stuff on my two eldest toons and still don't have enough room. Hell, I had to waste tokens on the portable fridge bag just to eek out a few more slots... and it killed me to buy a crappy profession bag.

Meh, I destroyed most of them after using them once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post

I disagree, I love the misc items. If they're taking up so much space heres a thought, put them in the bank.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

There's two possible scenarios here:

1. Blizzard make fun items and give us the choice of destroying them if we don't want them.

2. Blizzard don't make fun items and don't give us the choice of having the fun item in the first place.

Are you honestly saying you want the second option?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Meh, I destroyed most of them after using them once.
    Ye they are not that fun. But then again my opinion about fun could be very different from everyone else's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I disagree, I love the misc items. If they're taking up so much space heres a thought, put them in the bank.
    My bank was also full. As was void storage.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Haha dude we're saying we do not have the space (in banks/void/regular backpack) since we got so much transmog gear.