Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Emm someone who has timers and knows how to use focus and macros = hacker these days?
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he meant break from damage/trinket/dispel, and not something predictable like expiration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    It does work. The interrupt hacks interrupt your cast as soon as it starts. If you start a cast and cancel it instantly then you'll pretty much be guaranteed to fake the interrupt because of lag.
    I had people interrupt instant casts such as riptide...

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Seen allot of these around.
    Is a free win for me personally, since I can just cast a spell in another school, and they'll interupt that insantly, meaning I lose no time faking.

Some dps/healers are pretty screwed tho.
    If they do that their hack/bot is pretty bad. A good one ignores all aside from your main school.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elcius View Post
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he meant break from damage/trinket/dispel, and not something predictable like expiration.
    I do have a cc timers to show duration and yes it did break early from an aoe.

At any rate my question was more to the point of if interrupt hacks are out there, how can you tell who is cheating when reactions are faster than a human spamming his CloS button for when the sheep breaks?
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-02-05 at 02:15 PM.

Hm I was wondering why there was this orc dk that interrupted me the moment I casted...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I had people interrupt instant casts such as riptide...

is that even possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's so stupid. Things like interrupt hacks should be easily patchable, shouldn't they?

On a side note, why are you playing double healer warrior? xD

I mean I do focus pummels and stuff, but this is just ridiculous. Wtb some honor in the PvP system...

Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    I mean I do focus pummels and stuff, but this is just ridiculous. Wtb some honor in the PvP system...
    Honor in PvP does not exist.

If there's an advantage, you take it, the only question is if you are even willed to take an illegal advantage.

hackers and cheats in pvp, who would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is that even possible?
    No it isn't. I think he maybe got blanket silenced.

Further proof that blizzard needs an active force policing bgs and arenas, and should be much more liberal with perma bans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I came across a similar thing the other night with a mage in AB playing my rogue.

My character was sheeped and the mage was in combat with other classes. 0.1 sec after it breaks I am hit by an instant cast sheep without him even switching targets, moving, stopping casting or anything to target me.

Having experienced that, I am fairly sure that addons exist to automate interrupts and enable cc renewals for max DR. He reacted way too fast for a human in combination to the other instants he was pumping out when he sheeped me.
    here, let me make a macro for you that does exactly that.

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus] presence of mind
    /cast [target=focus] polymorph

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post

#showtooltip
    Why would you even need to cast Presence of Mind on your target? It's a self buff. Bad macro, IMO. ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post

#showtooltip
    Does it react within 0.1 sec of an early break?

Deleted
    Seriously... Why would anyone use PoM re-sheep in a hack/bot? What a major waste of cooldown..

It's called anticipation or communication:

"Hey, this priest just used spectral guise, maybe I should PoM re-sheep their healer once my team mates start throwing random aoe out at the vanish location."

"Hey, random-mage-mate-who-I-am-sitting-on-Skype-with, can you please resheep that healer in a sec, because I am about to use thunder storm to get these melee off my ass."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is that even possible?
    Yes, thanks to lag it apparently is. I'm playing on the European servers and it happens when playing against people from other server clusters/languages. They miss the cast they intended to kick and apparently hit the "instant"

Yeah because I'm totaly unable to figure out the difference between an interrupt and a blanket silence. At what rating were you playing again?

did interrupt hacks ever go away?

next people are going to say lag hacks are new and interesting.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Subtracting potential cast time with time remaining in your head is not that difficult. Many players chain their CCs immaculately without even thinking about it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 03:15 PM ----------

It is, although cast is instant it still queues up, I've spell-stolen the teleportation effect of blink which is the same principle.

Deleted
    I came across a similar thing the other night with a mage in AB playing my rogue.

My character was sheeped and the mage was in combat with other classes. 0.1 sec after it breaks I am hit by an instant cast sheep without him even switching targets, moving, stopping casting or anything to target me.

Having experienced that, I am fairly sure that addons exist to automate interrupts and enable cc renewals for max DR. He reacted way too fast for a human in combination to the other instants he was pumping out when he sheeped me.
    Are you kidding me? I do that all the time, and you don't need hacks for that. I have a target set as focus, Wheel Down to Poly the focus without even ever targeting it ( or shift+Wheel Down to poly my current target, regardless of the focus )
    It's amazing how many stuff you can do with the game, no hacks and all, just the use of macros and focus frame. It's even more amazing how stupid ignorant pricks try to call it a "hack".

As for the video, that guy was not using hacks, just a bot pvp profile that has an instant interrupt. Big difference.

Deleted
    Report to Blizzard a.s.a.p