Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Bull.

MOP has been a disappointment, except for those KungFu panda, Farmville, and Pokemon fans.
    A handful of people (you and I'd say 8 others) are the only ones on these forums that don't like it. Everyone else seems to enjoy it. Now this is coming off of just these forums.
    Do you have proof that MoP has been a disappointment in not just yourself and some others but overall? (doubt you have proof)
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Bull.

MOP has been a disappointment, except for those KungFu panda, Farmville, and Pokemon fans.
    Stop flame-baiting and do everyone a favor and leave the thread.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    This has been proven to be a troll..

OT: I would expect the burning legion after fairly obvious hints towards it.

This is not a troll, Blizzard stuck to the plan for the early part, but now they are behind/out of sync. I bet they have a revised version of this product slate.

This is not a troll, Blizzard stuck to the plan for the early part, but now they are behind/out of sync. I bet they have a revised version of this product slate.
    The guy who made the damn thing admitted it. Now stop.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone thinking Kel'thuzad will make a return in the next expansions? His death quote in Naxxramas "Noargh... do not rejoice! Your victory is a hollow one, for I shall return with powers beyond your imagining!"
    I would love to see him return in all honesty, loved the Nax raid, so would love to see Kel return at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    A handful of people (you and I'd say 8 others) are the only ones on these forums that don't like it. Everyone else seems to enjoy it. Now this is coming off of just these forums.
    Do you have proof that MoP has been a disappointment in not just yourself and some others but overall? (doubt you have proof)
    I guarantee you there are more than 8 on these forums and definitely many many more not on the forums as they left WoW behind to rot into a childish silly game.

Subscribe =/= Enjoy every aspect of the game, I am subbed too for now and still do not enjoy certain aspects of the game and overall it fell way too short of expectations (that is expectations before they announced the pandacrap).

Quote Originally Posted by Phaethon View Post
    Anyone thinking Kel'thuzad will make a return in the next expansions? His death quote in Naxxramas "Noargh... do not rejoice! Your victory is a hollow one, for I shall return with powers beyond your imagining!"
    I would love to see him return in all honesty, loved the Nax raid, so would love to see Kel return at some point.
    Tbh I would love this, I loved the whole lore behind Arthas/LK and the scourge. I'd like to see another expansion revolving around it but I dont see it going far besides us pretty much re-visiting northrend.

I'm thinking (and hoping) that the next expansion will be a Burning Legion related expansion, featuring the Eredar homeworld of Argus.

you are so completely wrong, you are talking about another thing
    the "guy admitted it was a joke" story was about the expac pattern back in tbc/wrath, this slate is legitimate

sorry my english

Deleted
    Well his current lore status is unknown, as his phylactery was nowhere to be found when we defeated him in WotLK Naxx. So we can't say his comeback would be impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been proven to be a troll..

OT: I would expect the burning legion after fairly obvious hints towards it.
    That's not the troll one, that's legit iirc and was on the front page of MMO Champ. The troll one said stuff like "the burning citadel level 100+++".

All content gets removed and starts again from scratch. I'd definitely like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek94 View Post
    I'm hoping the level cap will be 100, and it'll be the final expansion.
    Why would blizzard stop making expansions? They make a ton of money

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sagrada View Post
    I'd actually like if Blizz ended at level 100. Then made some kind of new "wow", with an awesome graphic boost. I'd like that!
    Why make a NEW wow when they could just upgrade the graphics of the one they got?
    I think a lot of people would be really angry over having to start over because of a graphic upgrade...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Pandaria is not my cup of tea. I'll be breaking till the next expansion.

What do you guys think it'll be? Is there anything official known about it?
    95 level cap, or 100?

I'm hoping the level cap will be 100, and it'll be the final expansion. Which mean's fighting the Burning Legion on their home world with Sargeras as the final boss. This would be amazing. BC was my favorite expansion and this would definitely have that feel to it. Actual WARcraft not some Panda loving mist zone.

If Blizzard decides to do 2 more expansions, my guess is the next one, level cap 95, would be something revolving around the Old Gods and the Titans. Maybe some Time Traveling with the Caverns of Time?

I mean, how much do they have left to work with on Azeroth? The map is basically completely full, they'd have to make some other world. And I don't think they'll be redoing Azeroth again like they did for Cata.

Thoughts and opinions?

1, I don`t care about lvl cap.
    2. I also love to see, if The Burning Legion is the next expansion with Sargeras.
    3. Blizzard sais, that they will NOT stop making expansion, till there are players who will play it.
    4. It`s not matter, if we kill Sargeras or not. I can`t see reason, why should WoW end after we defeat him..

Deleted
    To be honest, I can imagine the WC3 scenario all over again, the cinematic especially, Orc and Human fighting and suddenly the Burning Legion starts raining down.

I hope the conquest of Orgrimmar marks the end of the war between alliance and the horde, and results in peace across all of Azeroth and Outlands. It would be nice to see them take the initiative and intercept the threat from the Burning Legion, rather than get caught off guard.

WoW - Might of Azeroth - All Races combine forces to unleash the full might of Azeroth on the Burning Legion

WoW - Alliance and The Horde,

WoW - Leaders of Azeroth,

I relay do hope it is not something like: WoW - Bolvar Fordragon's Scourge

I have played. I can see how people view it as War, but it's definitely not the same vibe I got from Classic TBC and even WOTLK.
    A lot of its in the music. When you load the game up and hear the drums of war and violent music, versus Pandaria where you hear like mist sparkles or some shit like that. The art direction too mostly. TBC and Wrath were full of skulls, spikes, demonds, undead, gnarly looking things. Where Pandaria is soft at heart, and fluffy on the outside, sugar coated with G rated sprinkles.

I should've phrased it better. There certainly is a War vibe to MOP, but it's not the same to me or as dirty as it was in previous Xpacs.
    So basically you stopped playing wow when wc3 characters stopped appearing in game.

How about we get through MoP first okay?

Sorry Pandaria is not your cup of tea, But it's not going to leave just because you don't like it.

See you in 2 years.

Legion commander roflstomps Bolvar upon arriving to Azeroth and Kel'thuzad pledges alliance to Legion and is assigned the new leader of the scourge.

Feasible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    vengeance of the murlocs?

Seriously, it can't get more ridiculous than it has already become.
    Its not rediculous at all... Pandaria is a known continent throughout the lore of warcraft, noone ever know where it was because of the magical mist shrouding pandaria making it too hard to find... as too Murloc expansions.. that is rediculous.. In terms of possible expansions they still have alot of lore left untouched.

3 examples of lore untouched that could be possible expansions is:

Emerald Dream - The Emerald Dream is the dream realm for the green dragonflight which got infected with "The nightmare" through the last half reality, half dream boss in sunken temple "Shade of Eranicus" when you help him to get rid of the corruption that he is exposed to it ends up starting to corrupt the entire Emerald Dream. If there were a expansion created from this lore the content which player raided would probably be to extinguish the nightmare from the Emerald Dream.

The twisting nether - There are about 4 portals in outland that isnt opened yet, i dont know where they go or even if it is written in the lore about whats on the other side of these portals, like other planets and stuff.. but that could be an expansion

Burning Legion - Since the burning legion isn't defeated yet and Sargeras isnt killed yet there is a huge possibility that a Burning Legion expansion is coming out where they players will pursue and attack the burning legion in order to get to Sargeras and defeat him and since he is like the main problem that caused every bad event in Azeroth he can possibly be the last expansion for wow but i dont know, blizz maybe have more than that up their sleeves like that we should go and kill the old gods for good, but on the other hand im not sure the old gods even can be 100% killed since C'thun's spirit is still alive after he was killed in ahn'kahet

Quote Originally Posted by Syctris View Post
    Blizzard stated at some point max level would be 100 then they were done, so probably 2 more expansions. Next one will be burning legion for sure I think though.
    As a matter of fact, Ghostcrawler directly opposed this statement. The "leaked" (now known as faked) future expac list stopped at 100. When asked about WoW stopping at 100, GC said they will continue to make expansions as long as players keep playing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 06:22 PM ----------

That's the wrong leaked deal. The "troll" leak was the one with the expac names including zones and levels. That was the admitted fake one. The timeline is an actual leaked document, but doesn't really say much. Just a corporate roadmap.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 06:31 PM ----------

Blizzard has stated that new continents work better then spread out zones planted on existing content, so that starts to limit where they can introduce new content, to a degree. Personally, I would like to see the next Xpac involving the Burning Legion invading Azeroth, we, the heroes of Azeroth fight them back, then in the following Level 100 Xpac take the fight through to portal to them, wherever that may be. Maybe following that in the 105 Xpac we can see the Emerald Dream, and maybe after that one focused on more water zones.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2013-02-05 at 06:31 PM.