Page 8 of 260 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Go Frost, it's a no-brainer until rank 5-6.

/On topic : I finally managed to solo LK 25m the other day, I'm so happy !
    Now that I can solo some 25-man bosses it's time to go on to Shadowmourne. I'm currently at the Unholy infusion, and I know it's not soloable. I know that Blood is also not soloable, but what I want to know is : how many people do I need with me to do the Blood Infusion quest ? From what I've seen it's around 15, but I'm not sure.
    And lastly, is Frost Infusion soloable ?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Got my hands on a Brawler's Guild pass last night, so time to see what I can really do; any advice for Brawlin' effectively?
    Dont play blood, except for GG engineering (rank 7 1st encounter), everything up to GG is faceroll.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work for this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, makes me glad my mainspec is Frost. >_>
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    how many people do I need with me to do the Blood Infusion quest ?
    You'll need to bite 3 people after receiving your vampiric bite in order to fulfil the quest requirements, but keep in mind that the first 2 will also need bite targets in order to stop getting MCed (and this is assuming you get bitten first). You therefore need a minimum of 5 people (6 if you count a tank who shouldn't be bitten); I'd take at least 7 just to be safe.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    Awesom Thread, thanks!

I just started idling my time in ICC and had to do the first run on normal in order to switch to heroic.
    Upon facing the Lich King (10m normal) i was not killed by the Fury of Frostmourne, and thus not rezzed by Tirion. I got no chest and no achievement. But the cutscene played and afterwards Bolvar would sit on the Throne phasing in and out every now and then. Plus the teleporter out of the throne was not working.

Has anyone else experienced that problem?

It might have been that i had IBF active because of the spritis roaming in when he reached 10% HP.
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2013-02-06 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Thanks Magdalena and Mione

@Azari : Strange. I AMS'ed Fury of Frostmourne the other day on 25 man normal, I didn't get killed but I still got loot and achievement. There is indeed something wrong
    Aaaand... what teleporter out of the throne ? Never heard of it before (and I've been in ICC since launch)

/Edit : Posted before reading Mione's answer.

Deleted
    I brought him to 1% HP during the role play, that's right.
    but i can't remember if i stopped beating on him. i'm ... rather... sure that i didn't stop mashing, but he eventually ran to the middle and got shattered by tirion.
    It seems like i just have to stop my fingers the next time until the role play ends...

thanks a lot!

ps: any thoughts on ToGC 10 HC? Normal was very easy, can i expect some fun from hc?

Deleted
    Faction champions can be a pain.
    But Anub'Arak will surely be, with the debuffs you get by the Nerubians : physical damage recieved increased by 225% hurts. But it is doable anyway, not very hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    ps: any thoughts on ToGC 10 HC? Normal was very easy, can i expect some fun from hc?
    It's very simple, can be done in less than 15min Full HC yes.

I don't really know if you can consider it as being fun If you ask me, fun things to solo is hard things, not something that die by default

Deleted
    Well, the only boss that can be annoying in ToGC 10 is Anub' (depending on your gear, not everyone has your gear Fnx- ), the rest is indeed very easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Well, the only boss that can be annoying in ToGC 10 is Anub' (depending on your gear, not everyone has your gear Fnx- ), the rest is indeed very easy.
    I think it's pretty simple with less gear as well, not that I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Got my hands on a Brawler's Guild pass last night, so time to see what I can really do; any advice for Brawlin' effectively?
    You can do everything up to Battletron (7.3 boss) as blood, but 4.1 and 5.1 can be tough due to hp pools => enrage.
    Personally I think following fights are much easier as blood:
    3.4 - Mazhareen hits hard at the end.
    4.2&4.3 - Leona's&Dominica's adds beacame irrelevant.
    4.4 - Deekan, as blood you can faceroll through electricity fields.
    6.1 - Yikkan Izu.
    6.4 - Unguloxx, hits hard.
    7.1 - GG, blood allow you forget about gnome death ray and have several mistakes on goblin rockets.
    7.2 - with enough dps gear (I did with ~485 lfr) you can survive several ghost explosions and have enough dps to kill boss before the enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Obviously this is the Blood DK thread, but I thought some of you may be interested to know I recently dropped HM LK 25 as a prot paladin (90 obviously).

-SNIP-

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c4pbh.../?s=104&e=1341

Not sure how common a feat it is for DK's, but it was incredibly tight for myself and I can say that Mione makes it look easy.
    That's pretty impressive tbh as paladin.
    Gz!

Before someone whine about the log being 10man, it isn't, LK always end up showing 10man if you did it with only a few folks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done Choice! Very impressive. I haven't given any serious time for LK since my guild is pretty much stuck sub-500ilvl for now. Oh well, maybe in 5.2.

Nefarion i hate you and all your skeletons
    Constant 25% wipes. Gaah i swear slowing skeletons has never been harder
    Anymore tips mione on how to kill this guy?

Edit: Ok Nevermind about those tips got boss to 15% then died (darn phone) right after i controlled the skeleton again and he kept tanking neffy even though i was dead. Shadowbreath kept bringing his energy up yadada. And well. he destroyed neffy :3:3:3:3:3
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2013-02-07 at 12:00 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    ugh. starting to push more cata content since i got some upgrades recently. had slate this week, wiped for 2 hours and gave up. went to bwd, getting magmaw and omnotron down easy now. what am i missing on maloriak? supposedly it's easy if you avoid flash freeze, but scorching blast is absolutely destroying me, if not 1 shotting me...i can survive 1 with ibf then the next one kills me because ams is on cd.
    i know multiple people have done maloriak...i'm struggling with blue phase. i can usually get through the first flash freeze but the second one comes randomly. my dbm will say the CD on it is finished and he'll case like another storm or abberations and ill have used my cds expecting it, get frozen and die. any way to control it better?

Deleted
    How quick Mione? how quick?

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Hey, was curious as to whether the drop rate listed in the spreadsheet for the Inviniclbes reins has been verified or is at least accurate? Just seems phenomenally high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Honestly have no idea, just used the wowhead values for every mount/pet.
    Then the droprate isn't that high. Wowhead never wiped their data when the droprate changed, so it's an average of now (probably ~1%) and the 100% droprate back from Wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Then the droprate isn't that high. Wowhead never wiped their data when the droprate changed, so it's an average of now (probably ~1%) and the 100% droprate back from Wrath.
    No no, that ain't true. When cata hit they made a reset of all Invincible and mimirons head. The data from DS and FL do look kind of odd tho, wasn't reset with MoP but something was changed, just not sure what.