Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    There you go
    ty and what did we learn from this?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fevered dreams of deluded maniacs. Not even China stands by North Korea, and it's likely that China probably won't mind military action against them, should push come to shove in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    google it for yourself....lol ever think of that? Or is this just another mindless post ment to cause damage rather then to discuss things?
    Maybe you should accept that just because I don't agree with you and your way of life that I am not some virus laden paranoid guy...
    I mean, is that ALL you have? Kinda pathetic really.
    Not really feeling the need to google paranoid hate filled lies about my country that i know are untrue because i live here, thanks. But keep up with the irrational paranoid hate, it really works for you, a shining example of your people to the rest of the world you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thank you for being single minded. Not usually your style but sure...
    got anything else to add other then telling me I cannot say anything and have no rights ect?
    So argumentative.

Please tell me what country you are from, let's have a discussion on equal ground here. I am an American. I am a patriot. Every country has its trash, but you are making us out to be the bad guys since we came in to existence. I didn't join this thread until that post on the last page, but if you wish to drag me in to this, so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    So argumentative.

Please tell me what country you are from, let's have a discussion on equal ground here. I am an American. I am a patriot. Every country has its trash, but you are making us out to be the bad guys since we came in to existence. I didn't join this thread until that post on the last page, but if you wish to drag me in to this, so be it.
    Someone said he's Canadian earlier.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-02-06 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    So argumentative.

pretty sure he is from Canada. might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    pretty sure he is from Canada. might be wrong though.
    ahhh, so it's jealousy...

10+ Year Old Account
    How about we start with Canada's failing grade from Amnesty International on human rights?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well thank you for being single minded. Not usually your style but sure...
    got anything else to add other then telling me I cannot say anything and have no rights ect?

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 05:11 PM ----------

All your attacks are personal, involve sexuality, and you seem to think wikipedia is a virus laden paranoia site.
    How messed up are you? Have you got ONE intelligent thing to add to this thread? One single, solidly backed up arguement? Or just personal, and sexual attacks and stupidity?
    This is a private forum, they can enforce any rule they want. There is no democracy on a forum.

While you can express most opinions, people are more succeptible to opinions if they don't consist of banter, slander, quips and flaming.

Don't bash Canada right back. That just sinks to that kind of level of nation bashing that isn't really needed from anybody.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Thing that gets me is Laize gets banned but this guy is running rampant. Mind you I disagree with Laize on a lot of things but he's never been as batshit as this.

Look, the reality is that any major world power has blood on their hands, some more than others. Trying to martyr yourself to "enlighten the American people" is a waste of our time and more importantly your own. We're aware that things are fucked up in the US.

Honestly, you sound like you're trying to audition to be a Fox News anchor.
    I'm sorry if not sucking down the nation bashing as long as it's not against america makes me "batshit crazy" , that having my own set of beliefs really rattles you guys so badly...but the world is a big, big place, and there are lots of us on it who just don't prescribe to your views.
    If that really bugs you, maybe you should hold that ideal up to the light and have a good, hard, long look at it, and try to understand why it bothers you so much?

I am not trying to martyr myself, no, not at all. I think if anything, in a few hundred years, america will be a martyr for those who forgot their original manifesto of freedom.
    I'm sorry you agree more government control is a good idea, I am sorry you think we should be okay with the way things are.
    But I guess that's how you love life?

SHUT DOWN PROGRESS ON THIS PLANET AND LET AMERICA TURN EARTH INTO WHAT IT THINKS EARTH SHOULD BE GUYS! Talokami is happy with the planet the way it is!

Having an opinion of difference does not = crazy, nor is it illegal, yet, but hey, your government is working on that...give it time right?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about we start with Canada's failing grade from Amnesty International on human rights?
    Why not? And I don't understand his points really. 'Murica is the greatest country ever. We were founded by Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin. We were nice enough to help the poor natives here to fun camps and go on a long fun hiking trip, I don't remember the name of the mass hike but it has something to do with tears, because everyone was having such a good time they cried from joy!

And hey remember that time when we brought all those savage Africans over to America a couple hundred years ago to try and make them fancy and wipe away their barbarian tendencies? And don't even get me started on how awesome we were with the whole middle east situation. God we're amazing, I'm so glad there's nothing wrong with us in the past or in the present that all of us are perfectly aware of.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    ahhh, so it's jealousy...
    wOW, every post I am starting to really understand who you are. lol Now I feel bad, like a picked on a small child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Don't bash Canada right back. That just sinks to that kind of level of nation bashing that isn't really needed from anybody.
    I'm proving a point. It's easy to pick any nation off the map and make them a target. Apparently he has a hard-on for the United States. Before you go an spew bullshit from your own mouth, you better be sure that what you represent is perfection. Your shit smells as bad as mine.

10+ Year Old Account

Having an opinion of difference does not = crazy, nor is it illegal, yet, but hey, your government is working on that...give it time right?
    Having an opinion is fine, but yours seems to be based on this idea that the US is some 1984 dystopia. Or that somehow our government is busting down our doors and taking away civilians and revoking our "rights."
    Putin khuliyo

holy shit, this thread is the crazy train.

video is lame, highly unlikely NK will actually act on their ambitions in this regard. so i suppose the video was fitting, they dream they can one day do something, but cant
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So now you want a pissing match based on nationalism? Right...b/c after people were onesided nation bashing and I got my back up, you decide the solution and smart thing is to add to the fire with more nation bashing...after being butthurt?
    Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.
    Sure, we have problems here, it sure as fuck ain't perfect. But you know, we have freedom too, but the better kind.
    It's better b/c we still have some, not just a thinly veiled lie, reinforced with social pressure and propaganda.

In my opinion, the sky is brown and water is purple.

wOW, every post I am starting to really understand who you are. lol Now I feel bad, like a picked on a small child.
    ha, and i'm the one who uses juvenile insults. you mad bro? 29 year old college educated accountant who works for a bank. thanks though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Having an opinion is fine, but yours seems to be based on this idea that the US is some 1984 dystopia. Or that somehow our government is busting down our doors and taking away civilians and revoking our "rights."
    No, you've pegged me wrong. I know the immediate kneejerk reaction is to assume a tinfoil hat and a survivalism mentality with a bombshelter, but that just isn't so. As for busting down doors and taking away rights, they've been doing that for so long now it's not even worth more then this sentence.