New Battleground title incoming

https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/298513297139970050

Fun title coming for Masters of the Battlegrounds added since Cataclysm.
    Any guess on what it could/should be?

Deleted
    since cataclysm? does that include twin peaks and Gilneas? or does it mean the two new ones?

Please no epic long grind achivements then. Battlemaster should be the PvP grind, not another one.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

It was datamined a few patches ago. The title was called "Khan" and required master for all the remaining battlegrounds (Isle of Conquest, Battle for Gilneas, Twins Peak, Silvershard Mines and Temple of Kotmogu).

I'm pretty sure the horde variation was a placeholder though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    It was datamined a few patches ago. The title was called "Khan" and required master for all the remaining battlegrounds (Isle of Conquest, Battle for Gilneas, Twins Peak, Silvershard Mines and Temple of Kotmogu).

I'm pretty sure the horde variation was a placeholder though.
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Please no epic long grind achivements then. Battlemaster should be the PvP grind, not another one.
    yeah but ppl have been done with that since wotlk
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.
    1. Make premade
    2. Do Cloud Nine
    3. Done

Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Isn't it the Khan one on the PTR atm?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=8052
    And so it would seem! Completely forgot about that one. Guess they finally put the requirements on it.

Deleted
    Don't know if it has been fixed, but if you afked out of the bg (by waiting, not typing), the count didn't reset. So it was easy to obtain with 2-3 BGs.

Yes, I'm a bad person. Or not.

Deleted
    the title is Khan, it's on the PTR for 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh, another tittle I likely won't use just because it looks stupid with my ign name... Unless I can manage to grab the name genghis...
    Oh well, looks like some paladin is going to lose his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Please don't add any of the new BGs to Battlemaster. I'm literally just waiting to find that rare item in AV before I have it.
    Battlemaster will remain as is. It's a new title for the BGs added since Battlemaster.

Except that Cloud Nine can be manipulated to be done over the course of multiple bgs. If it were fixed, it would indeed be very hard.

Yey, a new title taht'll let me feel special for about a week or so until everyone else has it as well :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yey, a new title taht'll let me feel special for about a week or so until everyone else has it as well :3
    It's a tittle you'll have to work hard for and spend a lot of time in. It's not another jenkins tittle

Khan is the new title? It's as if the player was a centaur now...

I do hope that this new title covers the newer battlegrounds - Gives me something else to work on too.

I'm also hoping that they also fix this cloud nine bug that you speak of just to make this new title all the more rarer. I got the achieve legitimately (screenshot somewhere to prove it too) and whilst I'll agree that it was difficult, it's still doable. It was me on my UH DK with a paladin pocket healer... got the 9th flag in the last 30seconds. People need to stop being carebears and asking for everything to be super easy. Achievements like cloud 9 are meant to be difficult and I had a tonne of fun working towards it!