Poll: Which continent would reign supreme?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Easily Northrend, even if you look at only Algalon.

Algalon: Hey titan buddies, those EK, Kalimdor and Pandaria continents are infested with Old God's. Destroy them!

Titans: M'kay

Kalimdor hands down they got the Malfurion-Thrall combo that can easly wipe an entire continent alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Who gets Deepholm? Or are they gonna emulate the Swiss in this war?

10+ Year Old Account
    EK or Pandaria imo. I still don't buy that mindless Scourge would be invincible.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    EK or Pandaria imo. I still don't buy that mindless Scourge would be invincible.
    Especially considering this is Bolvar we're dealing with, who's much more reserved than Arthas was, who's also much more reserved than Ner'zhul was.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Kalimdor has Malfurion and Thrall, not to mention we've seen what happens when Orcs and Night Elves unite. Add in Trolls, Draenei, Tauren, and Goblins, not to mention what's left of the Green and Bronze flights. Sprinkle in a little Emerald Dream and the World Tree, and you've got a big can of whup-ass.

But assuming that the things in each place still work and the bosses still live...

While EK might still have Nefarian and the old Rags....Kal would have hte new Rag plus that "teraforming" machine down in Uldum.

If I remember correctly, that device was capable of reorganizing the matter of areas...so if it was turned to the other conts, well bye bye people

That is assuming Dumbass Ford hasn't broken it again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    But assuming that the things in each place still work and the bosses still live...

While EK might still have Nefarian and the old Rags....Kal would have hte new Rag plus that "teraforming" machine down in Uldum.

If I remember correctly, that device was capable of reorganizing the matter of areas...so if it was turned to the other conts, well bye bye people

That is assuming Dumbass Ford hasn't broken it again.
    Next expansion: Ford broke the terraforming machine, causing all of Kalimdor to be rearranged yet again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Kalimdor - they plain ROFLSTOMP everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalent1989 View Post
    Who gets Deepholm? Or are they gonna emulate the Swiss in this war?
    I was gonna vote for Deepholm and the elemental plains!

Deleted
    Northrend, one does not simply win against the living dead.

The longer the war goes, the stronger they get.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can a war truly be won? Whatever happens, all sides have losses.
    Except for the scourge of Northerend. A war of this scale has pretty significant odds of them ending up AHEAD of where they started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eastern Kingdoms. The Forsaken would just blight nuke everyone. It wouldn't be a contest. Maybe the Orcs, but they'd fall eventually.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Northrend, one does not simply win against the living dead.

The longer the war goes, the stronger they get.
    They're in zombie hibernation. And the blight nukes the Forsaken have kill them.

The strength of Pandaria & Northrend rely on the war being fought on their home territory. Outside of their own continent they are weak. Eastern Kingdoms is by far the winner here. They have the combined might of humans, dwarves, and gomes (which bring an aerial fleet), the goblins of Booty Bay (and thus a naval base; have you seen those giant cannons?), the freaking Forsaken and the power to create more from the Val'kyr, and finally the entire legion of the dark iron and black dragonflight. Yeah, Eastern Kingdoms would destroy everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the poll is pretty much right where it stands at the moment.

The Eastern Kingdoms are home to some of the most industrialised places on Azeroth and have seen bustling long-term civilisations for thousands of years.

The Scourge live in Northrend. Despite all of the efforts of the WotLK expansion they seem still fairly strong.

Kalimdor has lots of resources and some tough races..

Then finally Pandaria has peace-loving hippies (Pandaren), a broken collective of clans of a once-great people (Mogu), and one recently-shattered major power (Mantid).

Either Pandaria or Northrend.

Northrend would have the Scourge which, honestly, could run train over any Nation. Not just that but minions of the Old Gods, the entirety of Azjol Nerub, and Titan Keepers.

Pandaria due to the Titan Technology there, the ill will feelings of war would cause the Sha to just be..unstoppable. Imagine that much Anger and Violence being poured into the atmosphere. They also have the Thunder King who has the power equivalent to a Titan Keeper/Titan, along with the entire Mogu and Mantid Empires.

Did I not mention the badass Pandaren themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I thought it would be fun to play a game where the four continents in Azeroth (EK, Kalimdor, Northrend, Pandaria) go to war with one another.

Now, in order for such a war to work all existing races would have to shake off their faction allegiances in favor a continental allegiance. This means the Forsaken would be fighting alongside Humans, Orcs with Night Elves, etc. Also NPCs factions would contribute as well.

So, which continent do you think would win the war for Azeroth?
    Eastern Kingdoms for sure...

Humans, Blood Elves, Ebon Hold Death Knights, Gnomes, Dwarves, Worgen...

I have and always will love Horde, but with Garrosh going coo-coo and hating Trolls/Tauren, Kalimdor wouldn't have enough teamwork to get the job done. Pandaria is just Pandaren who would not engage war in the first place, unless it was an absolute need, and Northrend with a defeated and weakened scourge.

Eastern Kingdoms.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradar View Post
    Hogger > all.

Thus, Eastern Kingdoms.
    I voted for EK, just because of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    I voted for EK, just because of this post.
    Got me there.

Hogger it is.

..Wait..

Kalimdor has Gamon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Got me there.

Hogger it is.

..Wait..

Kalimdor has Gamon!
    Gamon vs. Hogger. Whoever wins, we lose.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.