Deleted
    Anyone had any luck, messing about, with the default Loot Won Frames?
    Im currently trying to scale them, and possible even moving them aswell.
    However, it appears only the 1st frame has a name, "LootWonAlertFrame1" while the others does not. Ive tried /fstack, but it didnt print anything.
    Ive tried the following: LootWonAlertFrame2, LootWonAlertFrames, LootWonAlertFrames2. Possibly more, but i cant think of more right now.

heyho.. im looking for a small and "simple" addon which shows all AVAILABLE raid cooldowns... so i know if our druid got tranquility ready or something... i.e.

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Hello community,
    Could anyone help me to move this button? I'm not interested in addon, since i rarely use them. I'd like a script that allows me to move it a bit down, so its not covering my unit frames. Thanks in advance!

Alright, put these into macros and run this while having your mouse over the button you want to move.

Code:
    local name = UnitName("mouseover")
    SendChatMessage("Hey " .. name .. " I'm mousing over you!!!", "WHISPER", nil, name)
    In this macro, just replace "name" with whatever name you got from the first macro when mousing over that button. Reason you're doing the first step is because I have no idea what the button is called.

Code:
    /run local f=name; f:SetUserPlaced(true) f:SetMovable(true) f:EnableMouse(true) f:RegisterForDrag("LeftButton") f:SetScript("OnDragStart",f.StartMoving) f:SetScript("OnDragStop",f.StopMovingOrSizing)
    Credit goes to wowprogramming.com since I actually don't know this by heart and just googled it.

Deleted
    Eh, buttons aren't really units, you know. Use /fstack instead of the first macro. Second macro looks fine.

Hi. When the MoP patch was released, it brought with it many changes. One of them being the healing combat text. There's no longer a plus sign in front of the healing numbers. I immediately noticed this when I did a dungeon on one of my healing alts. As small and seemingly irrelevent the change may be, I have grown so used to the older version that it's almost unpleasant seeing the numbers pop up on my screen without that plus sign in fron of them.

So my question is, you guessed it, is there any addon that adds back this plus sign in front of the healing numbers without changing anything else of the standard UI? They look so nakes without it.
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2013-02-02 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Hi. When the MoP patch was released, it brought with it many changes. One of them being the healing combat text. There's no longer a plus sign in front of the healing numbers. I immediately noticed this when I did a dungeon on one of my healing alts. As small and seemingly irrelevent the change may be, I have grown so used to the older version that it's almost unpleasant seeing the numbers pop up on my screen without that plus sign in fron of them.

So my question is, you guessed it, is there any addon that adds back this plus sign in front of the healing numbers without changing anything else of the standard UI? They look so nakes without it.
    Miks Scrolling Text should help with that, as well as providing other configurable ways to view your combat text.

In action.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Rsj...1lm7kA&index=2

Deleted
    Hey!
    I wonder if i can i change anything in the skada lua so it's only displayed in combat?
    i have made a couple of KGpanels for skada and since each individual bar don't have a "name" when doing a ./framestack i had to anchor and parent them to the entire skada window.
    So now there's 3 borders visible all the time except when i am in combat and people dps/heal and there is no option for this in skada config, the only thing i can select is "hide when alone".
    Sure that option solves it when im alone but when im in a party or raid those 3 kgpanels will be there even if no one dps/heal.
    So, is there any coding expert out there that could help me with this? Or could i get the name of those 3 individual bars in some other way then /framestack?
    If so, i could just anchor/parent the panels to them.
    Thanks in advance<3

A screenshot to show what i mean ->

Does anyone know what addon is tracking the raid cooldowns on the left, that says Timer Raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=l6gDuiaUK08

Deleted
    So, gone for a long year or so, now back and unfortunately using Tuk UI for sake of something that works out of the box. Tuk and Tidyplates:Threatplates however don't seem to play nice. Google-fu and such assure me that these two can and will happily co-exist, but it ain't happening. Found various vague mutterings of fixes that work for Elv not Tuk, threads which end in "got it to work, thanks!" without stating how, you know the kind of thing.

Best I can manage is to make friendly nameplates display correctly via TP:TP and no form of hostile nameplates able to display whatsoever. I'd given up and just run without but it's still bugging me. Anyone found the workaround for this combination? It's probably something obvious but I've tried both simple fixes and ghastly edit type fixes with no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresc View Post
    Miks Scrolling Text should help with that, as well as providing other configurable ways to view your combat text.

In action.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Rsj...1lm7kA&index=2
    Can it add a plus sign while retaining the original font? If so, that would be very convenient, as I was planning on getting that addon anyway.

I'm looking for a script/addon that displays the duration of buffs/debuffs in the same manner as how CooldownCount works for your actionbars. Most important is for debuffs on targets so I can see how much is left of my dots when playing Warlock to utilize Pandemic in PvP. I'd like it to not change the original UI more than adding visual timers to the buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'm looking for a script/addon that displays the duration of buffs/debuffs in the same manner as how CooldownCount works for your actionbars. Most important is for debuffs on targets so I can see how much is left of my dots when playing Warlock to utilize Pandemic in PvP. I'd like it to not change the original UI more than adding visual timers to the buffs/debuffs.
    Delete CooldownCount and install OmniCC instead. Made by the same guy, so don't ask me why he's made two different ones.
    OmniCC should work for everything you would ever want to have counters on.

Can anyone tell me what addon is in this UI? Under his HP bar when he uses DS it shows the amount left on his blood shield and the timer on it. you can see it around the 40 minute mark in the video during a boss fight. twitch.tv/kaywarrior/b/364438745

Deleted
    Is there any way to get actionbar buttons to be pixel perfect? Right now it doesn't matter how i move them, 1 or more buttons always gets "smudgy" in one corner...

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Delete CooldownCount and install OmniCC instead. Made by the same guy, so don't ask me why he's made two different ones.
    OmniCC should work for everything you would ever want to have counters on.
    I don't see where I can change OmniCC to add timers for debuffs on my target. I only get timers for my actionbars and character/inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I don't see where I can change OmniCC to add timers for debuffs on my target. I only get timers for my actionbars and character/inventory.
    OmniCC does that out of the box, you don't have to do anything to make it show up. I just did a quick test with no addon other than OmniCC and I had timers on my target debuffs.

The only option you could try to change is the "Minimum size to display text" slider, so that OmniCC works on smaller icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Is there any way to get actionbar buttons to be pixel perfect? Right now it doesn't matter how i move them, 1 or more buttons always gets "smudgy" in one corner...
    Sure there is a way. You have to play around with size, spacing/padding and x/y values to find a good spot for your action bars where they look good. Took me a long time to get it just right.
    Last edited by TellyTop; 2013-02-06 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Sure there is a way. You have to play around with size, spacing/padding and x/y values to find a good spot for your action bars where they look good. Took me a long time to get it just right.
    I've spent hours doing that and it is not possible when i want my bar to be in the center with a 0.6 scale and 10 buttons, i can get the top and bottom to look pretty good but there is always 2 buttons that get smudgy on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I've spent hours doing that and it is not possible when i want my bar to be in the center with a 0.6 scale and 10 buttons, i can get the top and bottom to look pretty good but there is always 2 buttons that get smudgy on the sides.
    Tell me what Action Bar addon and Masque skin you're using and I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Deleted
    Tell me what Action Bar addon and Masque skin you're using and I'll have a look at it tomorrow.
    That would be awesome!
    Im using Bartender 4, lowest UI scale and the masque doesnt matter as long as it can get a black/grey/back border like in this picture with the bar scale at 0.6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morb1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon is in this UI? Under his HP bar when he uses DS it shows the amount left on his blood shield and the timer on it. you can see it around the 40 minute mark in the video during a boss fight. twitch.tv/kaywarrior/b/364438745
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/blood-shield-tracker