Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Really? I'd say Ogres are way more common than Revantusk.
    I see Ogre NPCs quite often, yes. But there's a few instances where I've actually seen Forest Troll units fighting alongside Orcs and Tauren. I guess that's the difference.

Luckily, ogres just need to be around as bruisers for the Horde for me to be happy. I don't think they really need a lot of exposure. I'm not sure how well they do at that currently, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I see Ogre NPCs quite often, yes. But there's a few instances where I've actually seen Forest Troll units fighting alongside Orcs and Tauren. I guess that's the difference.
    Stonetalon and... -where-?

One thing I like about the Revantusk in the hinterlands is that they actually get along with the forsaken (The undeath thing is apparently not a big deal to them since they talk to their ancestors or troll mummies regularly or something)

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Luckily, ogres just need to be around as bruisers for the Horde for me to be happy. I don't think they really need a lot of exposure. I'm not sure how well they do at that currently, however.
    What I REALLY REALLY WANT are Gronn, Ettin, and Magnataur that are willingly in the Horde. That way we can have the dragons, frost nymphs and Storm Giants go alliance

Not as playable races mind you but how cool would it be to ride one?
    Twas brillig

Stonetalon and... -where-?

One thing I like about the Revantusk in the hinterlands is that they actually get along with the forsaken (The undeath thing is apparently not a big deal to them since they talk to their ancestors or troll mummies regularly or something)
    I look it if I can find it the other area again. Although I guess I am forgetting that Ogres got a new settlement in Feralas and joined the Horde in Tanaris (fuzzy on that part)

What I REALLY REALLY WANT are Gronn, Ettin, and Magnataur that are willingly in the Horde. That way we can have the dragons, frost nymphs and Storm Giants go alliance

Not as playable races mind you but how cool would it be to ride one?
    I'd definitely love to see the Gronn and Ettin fleshed out more. Being officially part of the Horde would be cool.

Since no one has made a list yet I'll have a go at one. feel free to point out any that i might have missed. I'm intentionally leaving out think like mag'har orcs and wildhammer dwarves as I feel they are similar enough to the playable races. I included forest trolls as I feel they are different enough from the darkspear to warrant their inclusion

Alliance
    Jinyu
    High elf
    Broken Draenei
    Keeper's of the grove/dryads
    Frost Dwarf

Horde
    Ogre
    Forest troll (revantusk)
    Hozen
    Taunka
    Hobgoblin
    mok'nathal

again, feel free to chime in if I missed any
    Last edited by TaylorsaurusRex; 2013-02-07 at 06:44 PM. Reason: added frost dwarf and mok'nathal

Deleted
    I don't want monkeys in my horde !
    Also, i would prefer to have the possibility to create Mag'Har (Original brown skinned orc) & Dragonmaw (black skinned) since they now joined the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorsaurusRex View Post
    Since no one has made a list yet I'll have a go at one. feel free to point out any that i might have missed. I'm intentionally leaving out think like mag'har orcs and wildhammer dwarves as I feel they are similar enough to the playable races. I included forest trolls as I feel they are different enough from the darkspear to warrant their inclusion

Alliance
    Jinyu
    High elf
    Broken Draenei

Horde
    Ogre
    Forest troll (revantusk)
    Hozen
    Taunka
    Hobgoblin

again, feel free to chime in if I missed any
    Horde
    - Half-ogre (Mok'Nathal)
    - Half-orc
    - I think the revantusk used to or still do had a Dire Troll.
    - Forsaken has a bunch of undead i'd like to see more of.. Crypt fiends

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Crypt fiends
    The forsaken have crypt fiends?

Alliance also got frost dwarves. Ogres are in dustwallow marsh, too.

I like horde and alliance having non-playable allies. There should not be orcs and humans in huge numbers in some faraway lands, they should be working with the locals. Seeing that horde and alliance are supposedly two big factions of azeroth, they should be open to new races. And these races should be original.

added frost dwarves and mok'nathal. Im gonna leave out half-orc and dire troll as there npc presence is extremely minimal. in fact, i don't think there are any half-orcs represented in game (if we are talking about half-orc/half-human).

If we want to get really nitpicky we can add all the various undead races that are part of the Forsaken but I'd rather not

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id want the ents and tree ancients to do some more they'd fit the bill for giants in the Alliance. Got a lot in the RTS if you play night elf, but they haven't been up to much other than guarding Darnassus
    Last edited by bohapjut; 2013-03-27 at 07:02 AM.

I would love to see more of the other races which are part of either faction just AROUND as NPCs. Hobgoblins, High Elves, etc.

On that note, even other factions sending a token force to help. Bloodfang Worgen, the Crusade, other smaller factions who, honestly, I could see having an interest in the goings ons of the world. Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, those types. Sure, they are mostly busy wrapping up their own projects, but still. It might be nice.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Id want the ents and tree ancients to do some more they'd fit the bill for giants in the Alliance. Got a lot in the RTS if you play night elf, but they haven't been up to much other than guarding Darnassus
    Blizz said in one of the Ask CDEV threads that they're not actually part of the nelfs which I think is stupid and rips a lot of what was interesting about the nelfs away.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Honestly, it sorta irritates me... mostly because it's yet another of example of this being an RPG, but us having absolutely no control over the story. Also, they still clearly want humans and orcs to be the only races that REALLY matter in the end, so all the other stories are either sub-plots or just intended to tie in with the larger "humans and orcs" storyline... so it doesn't matter that much to me which other race they choose to fill that role.

Plus, I hate the hozen. With a passion. I considered switching back to alliance just so I wouldn't have to be allied with the Hozen, and if I could, I would slaughter every single Hozen, have Sylvanas re-animate them, slaughter them again, then have their souls (if they have any) bound and tormented for all eternity... as a start.
    You're just a dooker with an ook for a head!