10+ Year Old Account

Whats your daily Daily routine?

Whats your routine when you log on in terms of raiding or before raiding? For me before raids its log in check my auctions, head over to my farm pick my flowers, veggies, and motes if I planted them then till the land. Grab my farm and cooking dailes and seeds, plant them and get my farm/cooking done, then I head to do cloud serpent dalies. After that I run inventory to make sure I have all my raid stuffs, flask, pots, and food. Then its chill mode till raid time. What about you guise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that i got all the reps my main needed unlocked; I have quit doing dailys, for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. do my Dominance Offensive daily and if i have time, my Klaxxi daily
    2. Prepare pots and flask for people who need it for the upcoming raid
    3. raid

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have all mine exalted but im in no rush I think the pandaren said it best "slow doowwnnn"

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I dont have all mine exalted but im in no rush I think the pandaren said it best "slow doowwnnn"
    Same here. I do enough dailies to get 90 charms a week. After that I don't bother unless I'm really bored.

I usually just do Golden Lotus a few days a week.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    1. Log in
    2. Ignore dailies
    3. Raid
    4. Log off

Haven't done any dailies since exalted.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-02-07 at 08:45 PM.

Random joking insult at Guildies.

Be insulted back.

Level Warlock.

More jokes.

Get on DK if it's a raid night.

Get off and cry myself to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Been exalted with all factions since a bit into 5.0, then again in 5.1 once Landfall hit. Was sitting on ~1200 charms back in Dec, but that's dwindled down to ~600 now on my main. Haven't touched a daily on him since getting all the associated daily achiv's done (damn Know Your Role was a pain....). Even my "main alt" is exalted most places, and doesn't do dailies anymore, sitting on ~300 coins.

That said, I usually do all LFRs on my DK (alt) on Weds and then challenge modes to cap valor on him. Once he's at 1k for the week, he gets shelved until our alt raid on the weekend. I do daily heroics on him and my Pally (only if/when tanks get satchels) to help speed it up. I'll play the pally to do my daily heroic and my Nomi daily for food, then go back to leveling another toon to 90, post auctions, camp Sulik'Shor (Y U NO DROP FLASK!) or play LoL til raid time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    1. Log in
    2. Ignore dailies
    3. Raid
    4. Log off

Haven't done any dailies since exalted.

What he said. I haven't done dailies since SSO

1) Take care of my farms.
    2) Do the Ironpaw Token daily (unless it's fatty goat steak).
    3) Tiller dailies on characters that haven't maxed out friendships.
    4) Whatever I want, or maybe nothing at all.

My day goes like this;

Qeue up for Heroic Dungeon
    Harvest and plant farm
    Do Tiller dailies for coins, 25 valor and iron paw token
    Heroic Dungeon pops, do for 80 valor
    Qeue up for Scenario, near insta-qeue for 40 more valor
    Log into 2 alts, do farm on both and 1 does Iron paw token daily, then trade token for ingredient (soy/pepper) and send to main.
    Log out for the day
    Takes 1 hour. I dont do Fatty Goatsteak dailies.

Fridays I do guild raids and LFR.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-02-07 at 09:03 PM.

I usually don't have time to do anything before raiding, being that I get home from my commute pretty much right at the starting time. I head to the auction house to make sure I'm stocked for the next raid after the raid is over with. Other days I'll log in and do a quick ring around the map for Relic Hunter locations, dig up some archaeology nodes, maybe do a scenario and then log on my warlock to level a bit. Maybe 50% of the time I don't even do that, I just watch a movie or something. The game will be there tomorrow, you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont usually have one, I just log in and go ''mmmmhh what to do today/now'' and do it . Unless is Raid night, in which case, I go to Sunsong ranch to get some of my cooking mats or motes for cooking stuff before said raid.

Rushed revered with all the factions as soon as humanly possible.

Now I jump around the faction hubs doing the easiest 45 dailies I can find once a week to grab my 3 elders. I generally do the short stuff for each faction like find Lao, Kill one elite mob here or there, smoke bomb a target, drive a huge bug and kill 200 things, fly around and step on 15 plant bulbs, shoot down 6 helicopters, etc. I like a daily quest I can finish in 30 seconds or less. Feels like it goes faster. I find them extremely boring after having done them all a dozen times each or more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Focused on completing achievements.

Currently it's ->
    1. Shado-Pan
    2. Anglers (+Nat)
    3. Tillers
    4. Cloud Serpent

Once I'm done with Shado-Pan I'll replace with Golden Lotus to finish those achievements. Once I finish all of them, I'll start moving back expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    none i finished them all months ago .
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Same here. I do enough dailies to get 90 charms a week. After that I don't bother unless I'm really bored.

I usually just do Golden Lotus a few days a week.
    You....I like you but yeah Im barely doing them for my 90 even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't have a routine as that makes the game too much like work. I don't do dailies every day either. As a matter of fact, I don't log in every day.

I know, heretic...

It's a good way to play though and has been my path for a long time due to real life circumstances. I always have things to do, meaningful things for my character or alts, and I can do scenarios, dungeons, LFR or go along with whatever the guild is doing that night if there's space. We have a good guild that way. Sign up for stuff and not sweat attendance issues other than not showing up for the things you signed up for.

It's a good place.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."