I'm looking for an addon that will keep track of my AH purchase history

Just any addon that will keep track of all the thing i've bought and for how much so i can look at them later.

Thanks.

Trade skill master i think?

Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    Trade skill master i think?
    I have Tradeskillmaster but i can't find any option to see items i've bought.

Deleted
    Just write them down

Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron View Post
    Just write them down
    Haha i did, but after i was done i thought to myself; Why am i writing this crap down like a sucker when i could be getting an automated addon to do it for me? :P

Deleted
    Maybe do it in excel if you can't find any addon, so you will be able to sum up gold you spend/earn this should look pretty cool after month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron View Post
    Maybe do it in excel if you can't find any addon, so you will be able to sum up gold you spend/earn this should look pretty cool after month or so.
    Yeah, great idea. Hopefully i do find an addon because i'm lazy, but if not i'll consider doing that for sure.

Tradeskillmaster with the module TSM_Accounting works wonders for this purpose.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/trad...ter_accounting
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpower3 View Post
    Tradeskillmaster with the module TSM_Accounting works wonders for this purpose.
    THANKYOU, i can't believe i missed this module.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cn4463 View Post
    THANKYOU, i can't believe i missed this module.
    Yep, works like a charm. Lots of info if you've been using it for a while. For me it even asked me if it should keep a log when I made large trades for trinkets early in Mists, so it's not even limited to just AH sales.