Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    And it's very possible White Crows exist, just that no one could see them yet.

Now, who in their sane mind would fund a study about White Crows, that no one saw?
    "Oh, that's because no one was looking for them, but as soon as we start they will show up"

Yeah... right!
    Um...White crows DO exist. Just google the word "White crow" And you get pictures.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    Um...White crows DO exist. Just google the word "White crow" And you get pictures.
    Very much missing the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 million+ Sha attempts probably so far, not counting coin rolls and not a single person has the mount. Each week is making the issue stand out even more.
    Last edited by Palmz; 2013-02-07 at 10:35 PM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

I hope they ninja a mount droprate increase in 5.2 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Astealoth View Post
    I hope they ninja a mount droprate increase in 5.2 :P
    I think you only missed the 5.2 part. They will probably ninja buff this week, already.
    https://twitter.com/wolfphyre87/stat...90509779890176

just an idea from the blizzard forum:

I'm standing by my /tinfoilhat theory that these mounts were purposely held back for 5.2 to ensure people still kill Sha and Galleon to help the fresh 90s gear up
    seems legit.

Deleted
    That tinfoil theory has one major problem. The supposed droprate is still so low that not many people have the mount anyway... so people would still farm sha of anger every week just for the mount.

It's not unheard of that Blizzard has messed up loot linking. This could be just another case of that. Even in current tier, there a quite a few pieces of gear not linked to any bosses. For example, the bis mail agi bracers don't drop from any boss and are only available through BMAH. This was reported in beta when we came across them on BMAH and blue poster acknowledged the mistake, yet it was never fixed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    That tinfoil theory has one major problem. The supposed droprate is still so low that not many people have the mount anyway... so people would still farm sha of anger every week just for the mount.
    They are buffing drop chance from charms in 5.2.

I think you only missed the 5.2 part. They will probably ninja buff this week, already.
    they confirmed they were aware of the issue 3 hours ago. doesn't exactly imply a fix is coming this week. i like the optimism, though. the faster the better

Oh look Blizz suggesting they might not be dropping as intended....didn't see that coming at all.

0 armory links = 0 proof they drop

/thread

good thing I haven't been using coins on them at all

Quote Originally Posted by Astealoth View Post
    they confirmed they were aware of the issue 3 hours ago. doesn't exactly imply a fix is coming this week. i like the optimism, though. the faster the better
    Quote Originally Posted by thraton View Post
    Oh look Blizz suggesting they might not be dropping as intended....didn't see that coming at all.

/thread

Tweeting that they are watching the drops to confirm they are dropping correctly is not an admission of guilt.

https://twitter.com/wolfphyre87/stat...90509779890176
    is it not bizarre that they're only looking for this now? it seems like something that should've been addressed perhaps a month after launch. i suppose there are more important things to look after.
    Sig by Populaire

Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    just an idea from the blizzard forum:

seems legit.
    My other posts:

If Blizzard can determine how many male players between the ages of 23 and 26 are playing Ret Paladins and using Seal of Insight while Gemming Agility/Crit , they can determine the drop rate of an item.

I don't buy it. No way in hell that this company never realized for almost 5 months that this particular item didn't drop.

There are tons of people with this on illidan. I see tons of those mounts and elegon mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    There are tons of people with this on illidan. I see tons of those mounts and elegon mounts.
    You mean the Shado-Pan mount. And elegon mount isn't even rare, almost every second player has elegon mount on this realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Since its OP that claims they DONT exist, the burden of proof is there... not for the folks that accept that they do exist.
    I'm not sure you understand burden of proof. Since it is often impossible to prove a negative, the burden of proof is on the party that makes a positive assertion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atrophis View Post
    6 to 10 million players
    Lets say 1 million of them has killed Sha or Galleon.

Lets say 1% droprate.

Thats around 10.000 mounts.

Now knowing RNG lets agree actually 2.000 got it.

Lets say 1% of them uses Wowhead addon.

Thats 20 people. Not one of them felt awesome enought to post a screenshot?
    and what becomes of your numbers if its .01% or .0001%

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Tweeting that they are watching the drops to confirm they are dropping correctly is not an admission of guilt.
    thus why I said suggesting, at least that's my perception

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You mean the Shado-Pan mount. And elegon mount isn't even rare, almost every second player has elegon mount on this realm.
    I'm currently sitting in a giant Galleon spawn camp pile, there's at least two Elegon mounts, and many other rare mounts, but not a single Sha or Galleon mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glenjemin View Post
    I would just like to point out that Wowhead no longer has screenshots, looks like they believe they were fake enough to remove them. Hmm.
    assuming someone reported a picture it gets pulled offline until someone from wowhead can investigate... doesn't prove or disprove anything. Either way, I've not seen anything that proves conclusively that they dont exist.

While I'm at it, explain for me why everything else has only been looted once from Sha? Certainly folks are getting drops, why then is it that they aren't being reflected on Wowhead?

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thraton View Post

/thread

Sorry, your claim is false... 0 armory links = 0 armory links.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I'm not sure you understand burden of proof. Since it is often impossible to prove a negative, the burden of proof is on the party that makes a positive assertion.
    I understand the burden of proof quite well. The burden of proof is on the person making the root claim. period. Now, shoo.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.