10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I figured LSS was Legendary Super Saiyan, but what does FPSS stand for?
    Full Power Super Saiyan. It's the form Goku and Gohan train in before the Cell Games. Essentially having complete control over the SS form without burning energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Full Power Super Saiyan. It's the form Goku and Gohan train in before the Cell Games. Essentially having complete control over the SS form without burning energy.
    I thought it was the beefy "I look like a ball of muscle but can't move" form that Trunks tried out on Cell and failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I thought it was the beefy "I look like a ball of muscle but can't move" form that Trunks tried out on Cell and failed.
    That's USS, the U is Ultra.

Deleted
    Anyone know where I can buy the book series made by Akira Toriyama? I had them all then I was a little kid but I sold it to get a playstaion.. ugh >_>
    Last edited by mmoc5f651aac41; 2013-02-06 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I'm pretty sure LSS is higher then SS1 cuz doesnt broly have that blue haired form? i thought that was his SS1 and then LSS is somewhere more then FPSS1 but less then SS2
    The blue haired form is a sort of "suppressed" SSJ form. It comes from transforming into SSJ while Paragus has control over him with that head device, to control his power output. Otherwise, his SSJ form is the same as everyone else: spiky gold hair, teal eyes.

With that said, I too believe LSSJ is higher than SSJ1. Perhaps not naturally, but I believe that form can equal any other just by training/growing older. It'd be a bit underwhelming if the almighty "Legendary" transformation was equal to the one any saiyan can achieve, including Broly himself. This is, of course, my personal opinion, and I have absolutely 0 evidence to support it.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-06 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think that LSS is a much higher multiplier than SS as vegeta doesn't even notice that it could be broly. And broly doesn't know how to actually suppress his power level down. He goes from a joke in vegeta's eyes to someone to be shit scared of.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think the LSS form is a multiplier, but rather powerful state. broly aslo has acess to his own SS1 form which also has the same situation.

then again paragus could have suppressed his power level with the crown.

10+ Year Old Account
    the legendary form seems to have a continuous growing power.

btw

FUCK YEAH

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    ^ Haha so true. Maybe that's the inherent flaw with getting exponentially stronger in DBZ. How do you harm your opponent while avoiding blowing up the planet?
    You fight in space like in the new movie!

Zoma that GT video just made me wake up everyone in my house with laughter lol, thanks for that.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy the book series made by Akira Toriyama? I had them all then I was a little kid but I sold it to get a playstaion.. ugh >_>
    I would start here

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 03:04 AM ----------

SAVE US GOKU!

10+ Year Old Account
    poor tien!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku 3:16 says I just Kamehameha'd your ass.

I have a sudden urge to go back to the TFS episode where Goku lands on Namek and replace the Hogan music with Y2J music, but I have no video editing skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight on NickToons they are showing The History of Trunks followed by The Lost Episode. Never heard of this "Lost Episode". Seems to be between DBZ Kai Episode 57 and 58. Shows Trunks going back to the future to fight the Androids, apparently.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Tonight on NickToons they are showing The History of Trunks followed by The Lost Episode. Never heard of this "Lost Episode". Seems to be between DBZ Kai Episode 57 and 58. Shows Trunks going back to the future to fight the Androids, apparently.
    Nice! Good to know, thanks.

Not really a lost episode, just Kai hadn't dubbed it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Not really a lost episode, just Kai hadn't dubbed it yet.
    I just don't really remember it from before, either.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Trunks goes back to the Future and pretty much facerapes android 17 and 18 and stage 1 cell, also where he first uses his Heat Dome attack <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku 3:16 says I just Kamehameha'd your ass.

I have a sudden urge to go back to the TFS episode where Goku lands on Namek and replace the Hogan music with Y2J music, but I have no video editing skills.
    I don't have any skills either. Best I could do mute the video on the left.

----

I wonder if Kai will do Great Saiyaman. They kinda have to because of Videl right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I don't have any skills either. Best I could do mute the video on the left.
    I laughed when it cut to the part were Gohan's body is twitching at the words "deep sleep"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so,the "Lost Episode" is just the original last episode of the Cell Games Saga. It has been so long since I had seen it that I forgot about it. Can't wait for DBZ Kai Buu saga.