Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yep, Falbacca got 9 votes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    unvote vote falbacca
    May as well make my vote count for something
    It actually doesn't as Falbacca already got lynched, but we'll keep in mind that you voted for Falbacca relatively early on and that you reaffirmed your position even though she was already lynched by the time you got to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I hope greeny is ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I hope greeny is ok
    Yeah.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 10:09 PM ----------

I'll be back tomorrow morning as usual, I hope Greeney is back (and okay) by then.

Something.

Bumping for greeney, I guess you could say hes green in the face!

I kill myself

It takes 9 votes to lynch

Falbacca: 9 / 9
    Dyra: 2 / 9
    Mumbles85: 1 / 9
    Worgenite: 1 / 9

1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra - Vote: Falbacca #1685
    3. Kapaya V2
    4. BrandonC - Vote: Falbacca #1830
    5. Anakso - Vote: Falbacca #1883
    6. listo95 - Vote: Falbacca #1834
    7. Mumbles85
    8. Aethon/Blood Fox - Vote: Falbacca #1838
    9. rolo4804 - Vote: Falbacca #1900
    10. Firebert - Vote: Falbacca #1897
    11. Decagon - Vote: Falbacca #1898
    12. Kuthe - Vote: Falbacca #1827
    13. Vanatos - Vote: Dyra #1849
    14. Celtic209 - Vote: Worgenite #1824
    15. Falbacca - Vote: Dyra #1681
    16. Nuex - Vote: Mumbles85 #1812

Day 5 Summary:
    "Joker is too far out of control," Batman told Catwoman.
    "Isn't he always?" Catwoman asked.
    "He's trying to prove something," Batman responded, "and I'm not sure I can stop him this time."
    "You always find a way," Catwoman said flirtatiously, "you might want to look below.
    "Why is that?" Batman asked.
    "I don't think we're alone," Catwoman responded, "there's something else down there. It was making strange noises."
    "WHAT A BLABBERMOUTH!" They heard Joker say appearing on the television, "SPOILING THE SURPRISE!"
    "Be quiet!" Batman told the television.
    "Oh! Am I getting to you?" Joker responded, "Good! You're going to love this next bit."
    Batman dropped down and kicked the door open.
    "Bane!" Batman said surprisingly.
    "Didn't he escape from Blackgate?" Catwoman asked
    "Who did this to you?" Batman asked.
    "Dr. Young!" Bane said, having trouble speaking, "The Bruja! She tookt the venom from my blood! Must stop her!"
    "Sorry has-bane!" The Joker said over the monitor by the monster, "The good doctor is dead!"
    "How do you like my puppet?" The Joker continued, "And look what I've got! It's Dr. Young's Titan medicine."
    The Joker injected it into himself.
    "No!" Batman yelled, realizing too late what the Joker planned.
    Bane looked as thin as Joker was normally; Joker, on the other hand, grew as large as Bane.
    Until the Joker grew too large that his entire body exploded.
    Bane seemed to faint from his lack of venom.
    "Of all the ways to die, he ends up killing himself?" Catwoman commented, "I guess it was just a matter of time."
    Batman stared, "someone must have gotten to the formula before him."

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. Kapaya V2
    4. BrandonC
    5. Anakso
    6. listo95
    7. Mumbles85
    8. Aethon/Bloody Fox
    9. rolo4804
    10. Firebert
    11. Decagon
    12. Kuthe
    13. Vanatos
    14. Celtic209
    15. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town
    Day 5: Falbacca - Joker - Framer, 3 Life Scum - Funhouse Mafia

Character: Joker
    You are the Joker, frequently referred to as the Crown Prince of Crime in Gotham City. Over the last few months you have been making plans to take over Arkham and bring Batman down to your level. Your plans finally seem ready to come to fruition with some inside help.

Role: Framer
    Due to your love of chaos, your role is a framer. Each night you can target one player of your choice and change the result a cop would get from investigating that player (innocent players will show up guilty, guilty players will show up innocent).

Bonus Offer: Three Life Scum or Fake Character Claim
    You may choose between having a safe claim of a character not being used in this game or gaining two extra lives. The extra lives can only protect you at night; If you are lynched you will die. You will not be informed when you have lost a life. You have until the end of Night 1 to decide which to choose, if you do not make a choice you will simply gain the extra lives.

Win Condition: You win with the Funhouse Mafia.
    There is only one condition of the Funhouse mafia. Kill everyone else in Arkham... And laugh about it!
    It is now Night 5!
    Night 5 will end Friday, February 8, at 9:00 PM EST
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-07 at 01:52 AM.

Bump for the ending of night, when it arrives =)

night bump

7 hours left to get in night action.

Night 5 Summary:

"Time's up!" The Riddler stated as they watched Joker fall, clutching his heart.
    "It's a piano!" Batman answered.
    "Yes it is," Riddler responded angrily, "I suppose you must be proud of yourself, but if you truly want to save this person you'll have to find him in the security control room."
    It seemed that Joker's final action was to open an alternative door into Bane's lair for his henchmen to enter.
    "You can leave!" Catwoman informed Batman, "I can teach these boys a little lesson!"
    "Be careful Selina," Batman warned her before taking off.

Batman used a gadget to summon his Batmobile, making a large hole in the wall. Catwoman used the distraction to leap at some of Joker's henchmen.

The security control room was inside the Penitentiary, directly across from the Medical Facility where Batman exited through the giant hole. Batman grappled with his batclaw towards the top of the Penitentiary. He went through the Main Cell Block which contained some of Arkham's most sadistic prisoners thankfully still locked in their cells. From the Main Cell Block he walked into The Green Mile where Poison Ivy was being held.
    "Stop! Help me! My Babies!" Ivy stated.
    "I'm not interested in flowers right now, Ivy" Batman responded.
    "But they're in pain!" She complained as Batman moved past her.
    "Just stay where you are!" He responded, moving out of her sight.

The next room past Ivy was the Security Control Room. There was a man wearing a red mask, with a metallic plate over his mouth, along with a costume of his own. The man didn't seem to be in the least bit of trouble.

"I knew you would find me." The masked man stated.
    "I was lead here," Batman stated, falling on one knee.

Before Batman knew it he was hearing things from his past.
    The masked man suddenly vanished, but he was once again started having delusions. The Joker was leading him into Arkham, where he was strapped in a straightjacket alongside Harley Quinn's, who appeared to be a nurse with a gun. Bane and Zsasz looked like they were guards at this asylum. They brought Batman up the Scarecrow to diagnose him. The Scarecrow was holding a clipboard.
    "Just have to check your prisoner, dear" Scarecrow told them.
    "Whatever, just be quick," Harley replied while waiting for Scarecrow to finish his examination, "He's not lookin' too good!"
    "No, he doesn't," Scarecrow answered. "We really should feel sorry for him. He never fully got over his parent's death. It left him quite insane."

As Batman hallucinated someone seemed to have jumped him, trying to place a mask on his head.
    All Batman suddenly saw were faces of gigantic rabbits. He defeated one after another, as if each was nothing more than a moving mannequin. When there was only one left, it said ""I just wanted to find Alice!" Batman punched it with all the force he could master. The last rabbit felt different however, it felt like it had a skull and that skull felt as if it was just fractured fatally.

When Batman came back to his senses he found Jervis Tetch, the Mad Hatter, lying on the floor. He had no pulse. Perhaps, it was supposed to be some sort of set up by the Riddler which had gone wrong, very wrong. Or perhaps the Mad Hatter was just completely mad.

Batman punched a nearby piece of glass.

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. BrandonC
    4. Anakso
    5. listo95
    6. Mumbles85
    7. Blood Fox
    8. rolo4804
    9. Firebert
    10. Decagon
    11. Kuthe
    12. Vanatos
    13. Celtic209
    14. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town
    Day 5: Falbacca - Joker - Framer, 3 Life Scum - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 5: Kapaya v2 - Mad Hatter - Hypnotist - Survivor

Character: Mad Hatter
    You are Jervis Tetch. You were once a respected scientist, but you now prefer to be known as the Mad Hatter. You started losing touch with reality after you read Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.

Role: Hypnotist
    Because you are so adept at controlling the human mind, each night you can take control of one player of your choice through hypnosis. You can then force that individual to use their role on another target.

Note*
    Your role will not work on anyone who has a roleblocking ability.

Win Condition: Survivor
    You do not have any allegiance, you win the game simply if you can remain alive at the end of it.
    It is now Day 6!
    You have 3 days to lynch. There may be an extension of 24 hours if I see enough activity and the additional time is requested.
    Day ends Monday at 10:00 PM EST. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-11 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to switch Allysene with Blood Fox

15+ Year Old Account
    So Dyra targeted Batman again and Batman targeted Kapaya. Anyone else get anything useful? listo?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

There was a sign on that glass warning that the prisoner within could impersonate other people. However, there did not seem to be a prisoner inside; The room was empty.

More noticeably though, there were also green letters on the left side of the glass. They were obviously the Riddler's next clue which Batman was supposed to find.

Day 6: Riddle me this?

R
    E
    V
    E
    T
    A
    H
    W
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    U
    A
    L
    L
    Y

What is the saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    So Dyra targeted Batman again and Batman targeted Kapaya. Anyone else get anything useful? listo?
    I don't know, why would Batman target Kapaya for a protect when they could protect someone else? They wasn't confirmed to be scum, but he wasn't confirmed to be town either. They should have protected listo or someone they believed to be town. Assuming all they have is a protect.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 07:52 PM ----------

This is a hard riddle. D:

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's prob jail, not protector.
    Jailed kapaya to see if he kills.
    But business.
    Dyra has caused another death. We need to lynch her today before she does it again. She knew batman would kill someone, but she did it anyway. She has proved shes either siding with the scum, or is actually not a survivor and is scum.
    Now I don't want to rush into n6 because I need to work out the riddle, but we need to stop her.
    vote: Dyra
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

come on listo, give us your knowledge

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, last night tracked Vanatos, did not go to anyone. So I'm of no use for today. Don't be mad at me! Also, can i murder this riddle, I only see 1 thing in that jumble and I do not think it is a saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    He's prob jail, not protector.
    Jailed kapaya to see if he kills.
    But business.
    Dyra has caused another death. We need to lynch her today before she does it again. She knew batman would kill someone, but she did it anyway. She has proved shes either siding with the scum, or is actually not a survivor and is scum.
    Now I don't want to rush into n6 because I need to work out the riddle, but we need to stop her.
    vote: Dyra
    Jail doesn't make sense at all. The lore with roles seems pretty consistent, and I don't see Batman being a roleblocker unless he has some weird ability that we didn't think of (like Dyra's role claim).

I still think it makes more sense that Batman is a vig and that Dyra targeted someone else, but I'd like to see her response to this NK. As I feel she will probably post when she can, I won't vote on her to quicken a response, but I will if I feel it necessary.

listo, that is not entirely inconsequential as we at least know that Vanatos probably does not have a night action.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-02-09 at 03:52 AM.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he sure as hell isn't a doc, and Dyra claimed she opposited her targets role.
    Batman killed Kap, and he as altered by Scarecrow, so he's either a jailor or a bodyguard normally.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?