Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've posted this tens of pages ago and I haven't changed the look apart from the weapon, but I love my transmog so much that I have to link it again. So please excuse my repost!

[IMG]

I've always wanted my paladin to look more like a demonslayer than a holy knight fighting undead, so I was really excited when Firelands/DS came out with these items. I guess the shoulders are dragon heads, but I think of them as demon heads ^.^
    That one truly looks amazing you really get the demonslayer feeling with it. Easily one of the best mogs ive seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenmojo View Post
    That one truly looks amazing you really get the demonslayer feeling with it. Easily one of the best mogs ive seen.
    Cheers!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post

I updated the boots to the Season 12 Honor boots, and changed to the Argent Crusader's Tabard (it still has the nice gold trim). It looks a bit more cohesive now I think.
    I personally think it looks really cool... but the shoulders and head piece look a little out of place, they are way to bright for the rest of the set

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaloke View Post
    Have followed this thread from the start, every morning with a cup of coffee :P.

Here are mine, hope I got the pictures right according to the rules and that they are big enough , am not very good at this

1st set: I really like it, even the sword mach really well the set but i think you should another pair of guantles and maybe another pair of boots (TAKE OUT THAT MONOCULE)
    2nd set: It looks good but it looks like many of others Dks sets... i think you should try getting another sword, that one doesn't really go well with the set, also... take out that monocule!
    3rd set: It looks good (Well the monocule looks good on these set) but the difference between the pants and the chest is way to much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post

ohai :3
    I would love to see a front picture cause, in these way i can't really appreciate the set, but as much as i can tell, it looks really good, but the sword look a bit... rusty? (i don't know if that's the word i should use :S ) for the rest of the set, and the shield look kind of off.

10+ Year Old Account

halp, how can I resize it?

MOD EDIT: Fixed.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-02-08 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need the chest, gloves, and pants to be a bit more yellowish of a tint. Was rocking t10 warrior with t13 warrior shoulders. The belt is t6 warrior. Boots are now t6 warrior as well. ( All recolors or look a likes ) I don't think matching pants, chest, and gloves are open for paladins except for what I have. The hunt is on to finish my black dragon slayer set!

p.s using egan's blaster. Also for image shrinking. One or two large images like this in a post is fine. I guess don't requote someone tho and put your own large image in while requoting? Also if you have a lot of characters or outfits to post, then shrink them. The first page down near the bottom of rules shows how to shrink some image. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Sett; 2013-02-08 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just started (last week and this week) running heroic ICC 25 man with a few people on my server. So far 3 tokens for the heroic Paladin Tier from ICC but just not using them yet till I have the full set. So going for the Off set pieces for the DK look right now kind of thinking about keeping the shoulders as they are though since I do like the look of them with the set for what I have so far. Boots/Helm are the only 2 things I need left to really finish it up but even with the mogged boots I have now (current Tier healer ones) I like it so far.

Slightly off topic, but does any vendor in game sell the old final pvp set from Cata? Been wanting to get some to mog, but none of the lame vendors seem to have it (yet you can still buy old wotlk crap, what gives?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I love that armor, but the mace looks so out of place :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I love that armor, but the mace looks so out of place :/
    Almost as bad as the helmet honestly. And a shame it's a Human really, or rather a shame that High Elves aren't playable, due to the shield.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Almost as bad as the helmet honestly. And a shame it's a Human really, or rather a shame that High Elves aren't playable, due to the shield.
    The mace stands out more than the helmet imo, but yeah Vrykul + Paladin-ish tabard (can't remember it's name :c) + an Elven symbol on the shield makes for an odd combination. Or at least the helmet, the tabard/shield fits. But the colorscheme of the overall gear is very nice.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Slightly off topic, but does any vendor in game sell the old final pvp set from Cata? Been wanting to get some to mog, but none of the lame vendors seem to have it (yet you can still buy old wotlk crap, what gives?).

Currently no...some pieces are missing from certain hybrid classes including Paladin. In Patch 5.2 you can purchase the non-elite set (blue one) from the vendors in Dalaran, even the matching kilt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...theya/advanced

Not the most original, but I got lucky one naxx run and I like it.

I'm curious, does anyone know the armor that Exarch Larethor is wearing and if it can be obtained? He's one of the Shattered Sun Offensive NPC's, actually the quest guy inside terrance. It looks similar to the justicar set but its not if you take a look at the shoulders. Being a dranei, personally I think its hard to make a lot of the sets look good, where as they look amazing on human/BE. But that set I just love so if anyone know's I'd appreciate it. Also I see a few NPC's there also wearing hoods and curious if there are any plate hoods that we can obtain or if they are just mail/leather. Thx everyone! Keep looking sexy!

I sported this look a while ago, some random guy in LFR thought it was cool (used Verigan's Fist as weapon transmog, but alas, Sha-touched weapon replaced the mace I had), thus I felt like I should show the transmog here:

Last edited by Saradain; 2013-02-10 at 03:56 AM.

Deleted
    ~move along
    Last edited by mmoc3f39910ec6; 2013-10-09 at 11:21 PM.

Deleted
    I just love the legplates of blazing light on a belf female, so I worked on a transmog that worked with it.

I'm still not too sure what sword I should use. I tried using cataclysms edge because the colors match, but everything was too much yellow with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to post this on the front page but I don't think it'll happen until this is in the works. ( And in a few weeks when I'm back in Alaska. )

So have been looking over the past 180+ pages of creative armor and weapon sets people have used. I've wanted to make some kind of tribute towards most of the unique ones that stand out. I also want to make something highlighting actual sets for plate and going in length for talking about them. I got this idea from roaming the Skyrim Nexus forums-why not just made a youtube thing dedicated to plate transmog? ( Limiting to just paladins was my thought but there is only so much we can do. Opening to plate would be a comfortable step first. Other armor much later if plate submissions run dry. Will start out with paladin stuff first though. )

So! You creative peeps here who have been lovely in this thread, it'll be a good chance to show case your sets if they're chosen. Again, this whole thing is just an idea in the works but I feel it'd be a fun process for a lot of users. Not to mention quiet helpful for others looking for ideas. Seeing an armor set in game and moving is much different than staring at a static image I'd say.

This thread would continue to exist and I plan on updating it with each patch. Think of this just as a fun little side project.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Sounds awesome Sett =D