Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    i still dont understand logic behind ".99999"
    It's 99.999% chance, Jesus Christ.

.99999 is 99.999% of 1, or 100%. 99.99999 would be like, 10 thousand percent.

Deleted
    Yeah, but where did he get that number?

The hotfix today was for the Sha and Galleon mounts. Nothing to see here folks, move along. The good fight was fought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    The hotfix today was for the Sha and Galleon mounts. Nothing to see here folks, move along. The good fight was fought.
    Proof or I'm calling this as false rumour.

Deleted
    Shouldnt it be 0.99999*1231200 instead of ^

Quote Originally Posted by Resania View Post
    Proof or I'm calling this as false rumour.
    I wouldn't normally even respond to something like this. But you're truly, disturbingly, horrifyingly, naive and or dense.. to believe otherwise.

Something doesn't drop for half of a year. No proof of it's existence. Servers restart, and two appear within an hour? And multiple within a few hours, including my own realm?

If you're trolling/prodding, then 2/10 for making me respond.

If you're absolutely serious in your statement, then -5/10 as a human being, and you should probably seek counseling, or a higher education.

Silently hot-fixed, Blizzard trying to avoid the PR Crisis of all the wasted Elder Charms.

Deleted
    I wouldn't normally even respond to something like this. But you're truly, disturbingly, horrifyingly, naive and or dense.. to believe otherwise.

Something doesn't drop for half of a year. No proof of it's existence. Servers restart, and two appear within an hour? And multiple within a few hours, including my own realm?

If you're absolutely serious in your statement, then -5/10 as a human being, and you should probably seek counseling, or a higher education.
    You cant say it didnt drop. you can just speculate

15+ Year Old Account
    Shouldnt it be 0.99999*1231200 instead of ^
    Can you explain why it should be? Or are you just wasting time? I'm having fun either way.

Deleted

And voila proof I was asking for, missed if someone posted and confirmed drops since I sadly have to sleep. Not sure as to why you feel the need to in any other way actually even attempt to insult me when it would have been enough to just tell me that mounts had dropped. But I will assume you had a bad day and just wanted to vent that frustration somewere so I forgive you and wish you a more pleasant day than you had this far.

15+ Year Old Account
    And voila proof I was asking for, missed if someone posted and confirmed drops since I sadly have to sleep. Not sure as to why you feel the need to in any other way actually even attempt to insult me when it would have been enough to just tell me that mounts had dropped. But I will assume you had a bad day and just wanted to vent that frustration somewere so I forgive you and wish you a more pleasant day than you had this far.
    I think they responded that way because there's still plenty of people saying it's sheer coincidence that it's NOW dropping after a restart. Not really anything against you, just the way others have been reacting.

I fucking hate MMO-C's rules on calling out trolls - they're free to run rampant like fucking wild dogs while if you ever try to call them out, you get infracted.

Awesome rules. At least you can try to have fun with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Can you explain why it should be? Or are you just wasting time? I'm having fun either way.
    Because ^ makes for higher number than actual loots

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, we know. They received it this morning.

Heteroscodra 5 hr 13 min ago (Patch 5.1.0)
    I just got the mount on my mage, (kor'gall EU) so it does exist. screencapped the mount for you: http://imgur.com/CfgFnhR
    Heteroscodra 4 hr 24 min ago (Patch 5.1.0)
    Check it again, it's in there now edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=onyx

Along with: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=onyx

Because ^ makes for higher number than actual loots
    As blatant as you're being, I'll answer in case anyone is curious.

It's exponential, not multiplication, because each time it doesn't drop, you're multiplying the chance against itself (NOT against how many total chances there are) to find the new probability that it hasn't happened yet. You don't multiply it against how many total chances there are, because that answers absolutely nothing.

This is all high school math knowledge and I've been out for about...8 years, so pardon my shitty explanation and probably erroneous explanation as well.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2013-02-09 at 05:55 PM.

Because people like this:
    You cant say it didnt drop. you can just speculate
    Exist.

If you're new to the thread and you were just generally asking, then I apologize. But after sitting through 100 official forum pages, I'm not going to have the "RNG is RNG" argument on MMO-Champion.

Deleted
    No matter how unlikely it would be, you cant say it as a fact before blizzard announces mounts didnt drop.

No matter how unlikely it would be, you cant say it as a fact before blizzard announces mounts didnt drop.
    You disgust me.

It must be nice to live in a world where Laws of Mathematics don't apply to you.

A world where Exit Polls of 20,000 people are accurate within percentage points, but yet a poll of multi-million people on Guildox turned up 0 of these mounts.

A world where there was no record of anyone obtaining this mount world wide, and a hotfix brought drops within minutes.

A world where not only have bosses not dropped loot on their table before, but it literally happened 3 weeks ago with Heroic Feng. 4 Months of his Fan and Ring not dropping on 10 man.

A world where games are devoid of bugs.

A world where people would receive nothing from Sha. No loot, no gold. Speculation hat time, people were rolling mounts to be received by loot, but the game was bugged and couldn't hand it out, resulting in a nil-drop.

I like your world.
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-02-09 at 05:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You disgust me.
    Stop replying to him, unless you're gonna play along with him. Not worth your time.

Deleted
    Because people like this:

Exist.

If you're new to the thread and you were just generally asking, then I apologize. But after sitting through 100 official forum pages, I'm not going to have the "RNG is RNG" argument on MMO-Champion.
    Was reading up until page 19 or so before I went to sleep then came back and checked last page seeing as people still were discussing drops rates and stuff I just assumed nothing had changed, and for the first 19 pages there was enough people claiming it dropped etc so.

It appears this was a misunderstanding from both of us and I do appologize.

Deleted
    Really, only one who can confirm if mounts were not dropping is blizzard.