Deleted

WoW - Camera Shake Option! - HELP!

I really hope you guys can come up with something to help me out! - Let me explain...

I've played WoW for 7 years and loved every single bit of it, now, i got a condition that makes it impossible for me to work/study - I got a neck injury caused by my condition (6 months ago) and because of that, get dizzy as soon as i raid, do daily quests or anything else that makes the screen rumble/shake, i've desperately looked for a ''turn off switch'' or addon for that without luck - WoW is one of the alternative things i actually can do and enjoy...Well, used to. Do i really need to stop playing after 7 years, or are you guys able to help me out finding and/or making an addon where it can be turned off? - I would pay you for making something that work so i once again can play without having to stop. Please help me out somehow!

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably either DBM or Big Wigs that does that. Should be able to be turned off in the options, if not, switch to the other of the 2, they do basically the same.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    No, its not an addon - Fights like where the boss does a special attack, or an elite that walks on the ground and makes your screen jump a bit, or riding a mount as passenger etc. - Stuff like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, cannot disable it. Cant in any Blizz Game.

the screen shakes if someone falls over. remember it being quite annoying in wrath/cata. warrior's throwdown used to shake the camera

Deleted
    I just don't understand Blizzard does so much for the game, that theres not even a single button that turns off the shaking parts. - Come on, it should have been part of the game from the beginning? :/

Really no addons made for this either? I can't seem to find any.

15+ Year Old Account
    Addons cannot do what you want too do without them being against ToS.

It's take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Musez View Post
    I just don't understand Blizzard does so much for the game, that theres not even a single button that turns off the shaking parts. - Come on, it should have been part of the game from the beginning? :/

Really no addons made for this either? I can't seem to find any.
    It is a little odd that there's not already an option to turn it off, but they probably are proud of the immersion it can help add to the game.

That being said, they have been adding a lot of alternative options based on various needs lately, like when they added new labels for color blind people, so I'd suggest hitting up the forums and making a case for player accessibility. They also toned down some mob effects in Cata when players with epilepsy complained they had too many flashing effects, so you might be able to get something done.