Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So Halduron did come along, then I have just one question, who the hell runs Silvermoon Liadrin?^^
    Must be there is nobody else to. She is more then able to run silvermoon. What pisses me off is she has no place in this new blood elf story line which she should. IMO she and her blood knights are more important then Halduron. After all her Blood Knights were at the battle of theramore not the rangers. They should be the ones fighting Jaina's forces.

Also the pvp quest must also let you kill alliance npcs because finding other flagged people on a pve realm would suck. It would only be other people on the quest which i guess wouldn't be many.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Must be there is nobody else to. She is more then able to run silvermoon. What pisses me off is she has no place in this new blood elf story line which she should. IMO she and her blood knights are more important then Halduron. After all her Blood Knights were at the battle of theramore not the rangers. They should be the ones fighting Jaina's forces.

Also the pvp quest must also let you kill alliance npcs because finding other flagged people on a pve realm would suck. It would only be other people on the quest which i guess wouldn't be many.
    Yes it lets you kill either player or npcs.

Taking the pvp quests gets you flagged until you finish them, and you cant disable it.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2013-02-09 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So Halduron did come along, then I have just one question, who the hell runs Silvermoon Liadrin?^^
    Must be her. Clearly she, Tae'thelan and Voren'thal the Seer are doing the paperwork now. :x

Liadrin is tragically underused imo. She should've been the Horde's Tirion in Wrath.

I can't help but wonder why we get less rep for doing the PvP quests. A lot of folks aren't going to do them if it's not going to get you to exalted just as fast...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruvokus View Post
    I can't help but wonder why we get less rep for doing the PvP quests. A lot of folks aren't going to do them if it's not going to get you to exalted just as fast...
    Probably because they are faster?

I like the new choice system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Must be her. Clearly she, Tae'thelan and Voren'thal the Seer are doing the paperwork now. :x

Liadrin is tragically underused imo. She should've been the Horde's Tirion in Wrath.
    If only . She is one of my favorite characters in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvokus View Post
    Less quests in the pvp part than in the pve.

I really like the assignment idea, can't ever hurt having more choices though I can see some complaints about it not being enough or too many lesser coins and rep though i'm sure one will be easier/faster than the other. Thanks for the shots.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa