Deleted

Razer Naga Laser Replacement?

So I bought a second hand Razer Naga off of eBay about a year ago, as there was no way i could afford to pay full price. It worked fine up until a few months ago, when the cursor started to become a little unresponsive. It wasn't bad to start with, just not working for a moment ever so often, but it got a whole lot worse over time. Now, I'm lucky if it works at all. All the buttons and the scroll wheel work just fine, it's just the cursor. I've also noticed that the light where the lazer is is as dim as anything, i almost have to squint to make it out.

Is there anywhere I can go that can replace the laser in the mouse? Or can anyone shed some light if I've got it wrong and that's not the problem? Money is tight!

seems to be a recurring problem for quite a few people lately. I'm actually not convinced it's a hardware issue. I'm actually thinking it's more of a driver/software issue. The same thing was happening to me, and getting quite bad. I shut off my comp for about 5 mins, then rebooted and didn't have an issue. The only thing I changed was going into the software part and shut off the lights. Not completely sure if that's what the issue was, but was just on gaming for a few hours after the problems, and on reboot, I had ZERO issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    The only thing I changed was going into the software part and shut off the lights. Not completely sure if that's what the issue was, but was just on gaming for a few hours after the problems, and on reboot, I had ZERO issues.
    Any chance you could guide me on how to do this? I haven't the foggiest!