Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    atm? The Fearless for pve.
    For pvp most is a grind or people wintrading / playing 100 games in the first 2 weeks before being afk for the rest of the season with 2.9k + rating.

Hardest "achievement" in wow regardless is world first end of tier raiding (10 and 25 seperated), there's a world first 10man and a world first 25man.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Hard? You can AFK your way to it, just by joining BGs..
    I don't think you realize the amount of battlegrounds involved with obtaining these titles, and if you afk in them the amount doubles at its smallest.

Rank 1 title without any cheating.

Nothing even gets close as hard as this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have a clear answer...

...but I am waiting for them to make an achievement for mastering ALL battlegrounds and world PVP zones.

Quote Originally Posted by blabber View Post
    I don't really have a clear answer...

...but I am waiting for them to make an achievement for mastering ALL battlegrounds and world PVP zones.
    That wouldnt be hard, just time consuming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    atm? The Fearless for pve.
    For pvp most is a grind or people wintrading / playing 100 games in the first 2 weeks before being afk for the rest of the season with 2.9k + rating.

Hardest "achievement" in wow regardless is world first end of tier raiding (10 and 25 seperated), there's a world first 10man and a world first 25man.
    If by hardest you mean playing the most and having a bunch of alts to class stack I suppose you're right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Since you have to be at the same gear/character level as you had to be then it's not any easier. Still a long gear grind and even harder to find a group of like-minded 80's now.
    Yeah I suppose that's true, although the gear grind is just time consuming more than anything. I wouldn't say its the hardest achievement going, killing algalon in the gear was definitely hard, but I'm pretty sure there are others that are harder. Saying that, it's still the title that I use now

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "Brawler" yet. That one's extremely challenging if you're not decked out in heroic raid gear.

Since you have to be at the same gear/character level as you had to be then it's not any easier. Still a long gear grind and even harder to find a group of like-minded 80's now.
    You don't need to be as geared as you were back then - if you were, all your DPS (if they knew how to play semi-well) would be doing 10-15k on him and would easily faceroll to a title, I know cause I've done it with me being the only one above 10k, while the rest were at 5-8k, and barely missed bypassing Big Bang by ~30-ish seconds. It's VASTLY easier now. Oh, and considering you can use MoP pots, it's -that- much easier as well.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2013-02-10 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    You don't need to be as geared as you were back then - if you were, all your DPS (if they knew how to play semi-well) would be doing 10-15k on him and would easily faceroll to a title, I know cause I've done it with me being the only one above 10k, while the rest were at 5-9k, and barely missed bypassing Big Bang by ~30-ish seconds. It's VASTLY easier now.
    Makes me feel slightly better about having it since 2010! Always nice having an achievement/title that is tough to get

Quote Originally Posted by Appled View Post
    Makes me feel slightly better about having it since 2010! Always nice having an achievement/title that is tough to get
    Sadly I didn't get it back when it was current....I would just vendor all the old gear, and when I wanted to do it I just couldn't bring myself to farm it again lol. Finally got it a few months back, I like the title though. Even though it's easy, not many people have it/run around with it.

Naah it's very easy this day. Gear scaling and abilities are way different than it used to be back in Wrath, people do absurd DPS even in 219ilv gear.
    I did this with random group from openraid about 2 weeks after hitting lv 80 at the end of Cata. I made DK, geared her through ICC 5mans + justice point gear, got 0 drops from Ulduar alone and tanked it and solo soaked all Big Bangs.. We completely ignored constellations, lost 3 or 4 people during the fight and still managed to do it with 2 Big Bangs. We had people in heirloom gear etc, wasn't a problem at all. It's not hard at all, neither it's a long grind, actually it's way easier than it seems, especially if you're a DPS.

The Insane is way worse and way longer grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Sadly I didn't get it back when it was current....I would just vendor all the old gear, and when I wanted to do it I just couldn't bring myself to farm it again lol. Finally got it a few months back, I like the title though. Even though it's easy, not many people have it/run around with it.
    Heh fair enough. I do agree it's nice having it as not many people do, and even though I got it back when it was " hard " I doubt anyone actually checks when I got it

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena master and r1 titles. Especially during this season and they only count in my opinion if earned on bg9(bloodlust (us))

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the top-tier PvP titles. For PvE, obviously the Fearless title. The Insane title is annoying to get, but not "difficult" by any means (you don't need any measure of skill to get it, unless you count patience as a skill).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Maybe the top-tier PvP titles. For PvE, obviously the Fearless title. The Insane title is annoying to get, but not "difficult" by any means (you don't need any measure of skill to get it, unless you count patience as a skill).
    The title of the thread is not "the most difficult" it is "hardest". Insane is hard because it takes alot of time and you really need willpower to do it.

Rank 1 titles, only a limited amount of people can get them per battlegroup.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    People saying of the faction/bloodthirsty titles I have to disagree with now that it is account wide. With account wide HKs I am closing in on 500k while bloodthirsty is like 250k. It is definitely the most time consuming if starting from scratch I guess but it becomes so much easier now that it isn't character specific. As far as the hardest title I think it was the original Grand Marshall. The hardest achievement to get was probably W1 Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by DOORF View Post
    thats a joke now...i know groups who 8 man it and just have naked level 80s come in and they carry them for a title.
    You can't carry anyone for that title. Only way to get it is if every person in the group is 80, and everyone in the group has to follow the gear restraints. So you can't have a 90 come in with raid gear and carry a bunch of 80s, no one will get the title. It's not awarded individually.

My vote is for herald of the titans. PvP achievements are hard to get yes. But it also only takes 3 people. This requires 10 people to spend the time leveling, and properly gearing up. Yeah you could use Cata food/flasks but it's still not a faceroll achievement, and you've already spent the time doing everything else required. And it takes 3 times as many people do finish it as a 3s team does.
    I like anime and stuff.

For me, it's Loremaster, purely because it takes forever to get. Hell, I'm still working on it after 2+ years.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.