Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Here's a pic of Bashiok announcing the 5.2 release date news

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Here's a pic of Bashiok announcing the 5.2 release date news
    Then he takes off the mask and throws it at the posters exploding and killing them...

Quote Originally Posted by MallyCon View Post
    Bashiok
    "I've jotted down a few notes on how to best spend these last two weeks preparing for the 5.2 patch:[Can't post links yet]
    retweetad av World of Warcraft"

On twitter, yup looks like a 26th release!
    Just keep in mind that this is only their current target. There is no guarantee that they will hit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a bit surprising that they're looking at the 26th but cool I guess. I'm not going to be too surprised if it slips a week from that but I doubt if it will slip more than that.

I have to say Blizzard seems to be really on its game this expansion as far as keeping things moving.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Blizzard stating a date?
    No end season warning?
    IoT testing schedule ending on 22 and patch released on 26?

Something is wrong here.This is not how Blizzard works but well....everyone can change.

Well see in 14 days.

I think it has just been confirmed with last blue post. Expected last week of february.

told ya! so many things was pointing at 26th release, and two weeks is more than enough for heroic testings

End season warning should come by tonight
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Well if the 26th february actually gonna stay and they don't speed up testing massively have fun doing super buggy encounters in throne of thunder!

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Well if the 26th february actually gonna stay and they don't speed up testing massively have fun doing super buggy encounters in throne of thunder!
    I highly doubt that!

And I'm glad the patch is coming now. Can't wait to discover the new Isle and the new Encounters.

Deleted
    it wil be funny when top guilds will tackle that problems (oh I enjoyed the tears on hc Vizzer), for rest of us mortals it will be fixed when we reach heroic stage few weeks after. (and they tested normals)

Arena season 12??? They haven't announced the end yet, and they always end/start seasons with major content patches.

Just remember two things:
    1) their internal builds are ahead of the builds that get pushed onto the PTR
    2) we are not their only testers - Blizzard has many QA teams working to spot and resolve bugs

So, many of the issues we see on PTR now may already be fixed.

I fucking love Bashiok.

Also Legendary Weapon in 5.4 from the looks of it? Hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    HAhahahhahaha not to sound rude or anything but LOL I WAS RIGHT! In your face @ people saying mid march/april!!!
    This means the world to you, doesn't it? Dear lord, we thought Blizzard would take a little longer on a patch, there is no need to act as if you've just predicted a major sports victory, and earned $500,000 on a bet ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Well, it's a bit surprising that they're looking at the 26th but cool I guess. I'm not going to be too surprised if it slips a week from that but I doubt if it will slip more than that.

I have to say Blizzard seems to be really on its game this expansion as far as keeping things moving.
    They're keeping their promise of faster patches.

It's really nice to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

here we go, pvp announcement comin soon:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/860...#page-comments

@Cuddlesome: Daxxarri is working on a purely PvP-centric article of the same nature.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2013-02-11 at 06:19 PM.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    here we go, pvp announcement comin soon:

@Cuddlesome: Daxxarri is working on a purely PvP-centric article of the same nature.
    keep getting error 500 ever time i click that link

had to edit and copy paste again the link, sorry donno why it was broken first time.

scroll down or search: @Cuddlesome: Daxxarri is working on a purely PvP-centric article of the same nature.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2013-02-11 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    that mean... dont have in my lesser charms for greater? just hold onto lesser for mogu runes?

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    that mean... dont have in my lesser charms for greater? just hold onto lesser for mogu runes?
    Guess it depends on what you need. The loot drop rate in 5.0 raids will be increasing with patch 5.2, so hanging on to some Elder Charms might still be useful if your character hasn't reached 480 ilevel (which is the minimum required for 5.2 LFR). It seems like Valor is best spent now on item upgrades, as it will be converted into Justice come 5.2.