Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I've started to play mvm somewhat actively again, its really fun.

the new map big rock is amazing.
    Hmm, I've wanted to do MvM, but I don't want to pug it...anyone want to set a group up for it later?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    also we all know this game is really about hats, I need hat advice for a medic, I got a blighted beak and want sometime to go well with that any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...DFDE7251F7FE5/

Got to love those randomizer servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego View Post
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...DFDE7251F7FE5/

Got to love those randomizer servers.
    Yeah they can be incredibly fun at times lol. Also, sentries on Dustbowl. Not a surprise there!

I really enjoy the x10 servers the most though <3

The Linux update on Steam General

http://www.teamfortress.com/linux/

Oh man... i sense a new upcoming Currency on TF2 trading now.

Edit: Nevermind, it's practically free to get the penguin.
    Last edited by Nightfury Treann; 2013-02-14 at 11:15 PM.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Edit: Nevermind, it's practically free to get the penguin.
    And it wasn't to get buds? Just log on a friend's Mac and profit. Not like it was particularly difficult to do; I would think that people can't be bothered to install a new OS on their computer, as opposed to logging on a friend's computer and be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming Brutal Legend promos (including a new action taunt kill).

I was wondering when this would show up.

Trying to get a black double cross Comm to go with my dashin hashin and sharp dress. Key prices keep going up. Then I still need a good looking spy suit so I'll be perfect at trick stabs.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2013-02-15 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    And it wasn't to get buds? Just log on a friend's Mac and profit. Not like it was particularly difficult to do; I would think that people can't be bothered to install a new OS on their computer, as opposed to logging on a friend's computer and be done.
    Well, considering that there wasn't too much activity on that time (2010) about tradings and that it wasn't expected to be a high item price, IMO, The Penguin will be like the 9 last vintage hats that came out, everyone expect to get an item to get high price so all rush them at once! then there will be lots of penguins and price will be like medium.

But what i predict is that people will sell them high just for the reason of "IT'S A LIMITED OS PROMO, LIKE EARBUDS, THEREFORE IS 2 EARBUDS WORTH NAO!"

Remember when there was Batter's helmet for 1 Bills when they announced the retirement? lol
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Anyone know of Party Hats in Runescape? The horrible hat price lives on in other games too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Incoming Brutal Legend promos (including a new action taunt kill).

(Not released yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    I uploaded a 1.50 minute long clip as me playing Spy ( My main class ) - it's only really 1 headshot and 1 trickstab though.

(I hope I'm allowed to link this.)

Nice, thats one of the tricks stabs I'm not even brave enough to try

There really needs to be more people on mmo-champ playing / discussing TF2.

Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post
    I uploaded a 1.50 minute long clip as me playing Spy ( My main class ) - it's only really 1 headshot and 1 trickstab though.
    [video=youtube;_DHKFcu7Fk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHKFcu7Fk0[video]

(I hope I'm allowed to link this.)
    Nice stab, but I think youtube has ruined me. After watching Stabby Stabby, nothing really impresses me anymore...

Among others.

There really needs to be more people on mmo-champ playing / discussing TF2.

Nice stab, but I think youtube has ruined me. After watching Stabby Stabby, nothing really impresses me anymore...

[video=youtube;i3uVX-RUFVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3uVX-RUFVw[video]

[video=youtube;a9TejoaISSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9TejoaISSw[video]

[video=youtube;uQ2tVvrdtL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2tVvrdtL8[video]

Among others.
    I agree there also needs to be more people playing TF2 on MMO-Champion, we was really hoping for a more active thread. Ironically, I've gone back to WoW as of current, I'll pick up on TF2 again sometime in the future.

Well, compared to Stabbystabby -ts- every Spy is kinda meh (not saying there arn't good spies but it's mainly considering he's the best worldwide).

I seriously want that Penguin, but urgh, I tried downloading that Linux and it wouldn't download Steam at all for me.

P.S. Flamethrower/Detonator/Backscratcher on x10 is so much fun >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I agree there also needs to be more people playing TF2 on MMO-Champion, we was really hoping for a more active thread. Ironically, I've gone back to WoW as of current, I'll pick up on TF2 again sometime in the future.
    Pssh, come back to TF2! I main Medic, you'll have your own healbot!

Well, compared to Stabbystabby -ts- every Spy is kinda meh (not saying there arn't good spies but it's mainly considering he's the best worldwide).
    Yeah, I know. Just saying, I feel like I'm bad because I can't pull off such ridiculous feats as him, which, of course, is dumb. But I do.

I seriously want that Penguin, but urgh, I tried downloading that Linux and it wouldn't download Steam at all for me.
    Yeah, I'm having issues with it as well. Waiting on the computer wizards of mmo-champ to fix it for me. =p

P.S. Flamethrower/Detonator/Backscratcher on x10 is so much fun >:3
    Psh, real men play on 2Fort.

Err, I meant to say Degreaser / Axtinguisher / Flare Gun. But...

I'm curious: thoughts on 2Fort? It's my personal favorite map, although I can see why people hate it.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-02-25 at 09:56 PM.

I'm curious: thoughts on 2Fort? It's my personal favorite map, although I can see why people hate it.
    I like the map too, i think people hate it cause of the fact of Engineers on the intelligence room, and in the spawn room of the left side.

Stabby stabby is a god amoung spies. A true inspiration to all whana be spies. He fits as many trick stabs in a single uncut clip than other spies put in their entire frag videos.

On a side note however, if any of you tf2 players want to try something fun go to the Super Zombie Fortress server. A unique mod from the slag community. I'm actually more addicted to it than the actual tf2 game. Ip is szf1.mechatheslag.net

Played since ... erhh beta of TF1 heh still returning from time to time ... favorite class is the engi ( yeah yeah hate me and call me noob but i do love being the suport toon ) 2nd in list is the medic.

what about servers ? .. you people just play on random servers ? or got favorites ? .... i rarely play other places then the UKCS servers mainly as they run smooth ...got fairly good admins and people are generaly nice there so using there servers for TF2 and DoD.

Edit : on the 2fort question .. i do like it but find myself playing Dustbowl mostly ... REALY miss the *Well* map .. is it gone totaly ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, the mvm thread had alot of discussion for a while still wish that was the official thread now but hey, I'm finally getting into comp tf2 now, I've reached the quality I wanted and found a nice team I can possibly play with, favorite map would be process or badlands for now, and nucleus on the side, 2fort is horrible! dustbowl is kinda bad aswell but thats only me as soldier speaking.

serverwise, I mainly play on the rocketblast servers for now since they are located in sweden so nice ping, not much to complain about.
    Last edited by Larath; 2013-02-27 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."