Deleted

TORHead like sites

Are their any sites that have accurate information on where certain items drop? Sometimes I figure out what orange gear I'd like but have no clue where it comes from or what drops it. I'd love to be able to look up a FP and see what each boss drops.

The closest I know of is the Darthhater database

http://db.darthhater.com/

Even that I have issues finding things sometimes. Torhead is still being updated though (sometimes it is a little slow) but for most searches that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I think the main issue with both though is not enough people contribute to them

Deleted
    Yeah I was wondering how much the SWTOR community contributes to it. A friend of mine has expressed interest in making or adding to a database such as torhead but it's hard to know where to start I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ncnash83 View Post
    Yeah I was wondering how much the SWTOR community contributes to it. A friend of mine has expressed interest in making or adding to a database such as torhead but it's hard to know where to start I guess.
    he could just write to torhead and enhance their team?!

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by ncnash83 View Post
    It depends on how much time you'd like to dedicate to doing something like that. If you're willing to dedicate your time, I'd suggest you start leveling toons. However, you're not really going to get an percentage droprates or the like because there are no add-ons allowed for the community to calculate something like that. The only thing you really can do is tell people what dropped for you in lockboxes or off of Ops bosses. Give advice on where to find things or how to complete quests. Shit like that. I made a couple of posts on TORhead while I still played the game, but got fed up with logging into their site last March when they were still staying 1.1 was on the PTS. Despite the fact it had been released a month and a half prior to that.