<PvP> WW synergy with heals in 2s

My monk is close to cap now as I most enjoy hybrid melee and it seems it will be strongest to replace my weak ret and enh. My wife always plays healers. Which healer has the most synergy with a WW in 2s? Her preference is a disc or hpally, but others are not out of the question (except shaman).

Quote Originally Posted by pyg View Post
    My monk is close to cap now as I most enjoy hybrid melee and it seems it will be strongest to replace my weak ret and enh. My wife always plays healers. Which healer has the most synergy with a WW in 2s? Her preference is a disc or hpally, but others are not out of the question (except shaman).
    I'm no 2v2 expert but I would have to go with holy paladin.

Blessing of Freedom has great synergy with Tiger's Lust. Paladins have some of the best burst healing which is really important seeing how fast WW monks can get gibbed in a stun. Disc priests tend to go OOM really fast nowadays and personally, Resto druids just lack the ability to burst heal for an extended amount of time.

the one that doesn't dr with your cc, imo, it can be h pala, since they have a lot of cc,

priest/druid
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    disc priests.

definitely

Deleted
    I find resto druid a lot of fun to play with. Together we have a ton of CC. And with HotW he can help me with damage from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    disc priests.

definitely
    yeah. I have had the best win loss so far with a blue geared disc, than I have with a fully geared resto shaman.

Tigers lust and freedom would be great for the amount I could get out of snares, but repent/paralysis share DR and FoF and HoJ share DR. A disc's main CC is a fear which shares no DR with a WW's.

I also need to factor in that my other dps she would pair up with is my FDK. I am think hpally/FDK and WW/Disc would be better pairings of our classes.