Deleted

Looking for 2 Mods! Need help!

Hi guys I am in need of two mods to alter the way in which enemy creatures work. I want to make a fun dungeon for my friends to explore and kill creatures to get to the treasure at the end. But I want to make the enemy creatures spawn quicker so I thought of adding spawner's in but they cannot be destroyed. Ideally I would of preferred for them zombies to just spawn on their own without the need of a spawn but just much faster so that the players always have enemies to fight.

My most important plugin I want to find though is the ability to change how they act so that they are stronger and have more health or anything else that may be fun to test out. And I only want this to effect the world I am on as I use Multi-Verse and do not want it to effect my survival world.

If you know of any plugins that may help me out with this even if they are not exactly the same as my description then please recommend them to me in the comments! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hi guys I am in need of two mods to alter the way in which enemy creatures work. I want to make a fun dungeon for my friends to explore and kill creatures to get to the treasure at the end. But I want to make the enemy creatures spawn quicker so I thought of adding spawner's in but they cannot be destroyed. Ideally I would of preferred for them zombies to just spawn on their own without the need of a spawn but just much faster so that the players always have enemies to fight.

My most important plugin I want to find though is the ability to change how they act so that they are stronger and have more health or anything else that may be fun to test out. And I only want this to effect the world I am on as I use Multi-Verse and do not want it to effect my survival world.

If you know of any plugins that may help me out with this even if they are not exactly the same as my description then please recommend them to me in the comments! Thanks!
    Most of this can be done believe it or not with command blocks. Look around for some adventure maps by Hypixel and play around with them. You'll see how much power command blocks really have. I, personally, have very little knowledge of command blocks, but I've seen what other people can do with them.

On another note, was a long time user of the original Mayron's UI. Loved it! (thought I'd throw that in!)

Deleted
    Not really sure what command blocks are lol, I'm terrible with plugins but I will look into it. Thank you for telling me about Hypixel because his videos are a great inspiration. Amazing work! And I'm happy to hear you enjoyed using my UI I did try updating it and it does work but I don't sadly put as much attention into it as I use to. Far too into Gen2 now