Thread: trinkets -.-

Deleted

trinkets -.-

so this is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Railyn/simple

my problerm is i got the lfr trinket from both elegon and lei shi. but wich one more than dark moon trinket should i use?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://femaledwarf.com/

Use the one you have, actually. Normal ones would be better, but it still wins over LFR.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    ah are peps still using femaledwarf. thought it wasent used anymore=)

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    ah are peps still using femaledwarf. thought it wasent used anymore=)
    I've never even heard of this site

Elegon LFR and Darkmoon Faire Card. Usually your best options if you have em til you get Heroic Lei Shi. :]

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Elegon LFR and Darkmoon Faire Card. Usually your best options if you have em til you get Heroic Lei Shi. :]
    Even at that point, it's debatable, I prefer DMC+Bottle HC, I don't like the long ICD of Lei Shi trinket(Terror-105s compared to Bottle-45s and DMC-55s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Even at that point, it's debatable, I prefer DMC+Bottle HC, I don't like the long ICD of Lei Shi trinket(Terror-105s compared to Bottle-45s and DMC-55s)
    Then you are also aware of the crap proc chance on DMC that can ruin your opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    Then you are also aware of the crap proc chance on DMC that can ruin your opener.
    It procs always at the start anyway, DMC will only get better as you get more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It procs always at the start anyway, DMC will only get better as you get more gear.
    No, DMC can and has gone for 30+ seconds without procing sometimes. Second, no DMC does not really get better with more gear. 5% crit chance increase is still a pitiful increase considering is only procs off of YOUR attacks, which makes it even more annoying for BM which is already relying on stacking all your cooldowns.