Enhancement Shaman + BoA's in Pandaria?

So I have finally decided to level my enhancement shaman fro 85 - 90. I am however a little disturbed by the lack of BoA items that I can give my shaman to level with. Has anyone else found something that works well? I Have both of the daggers that are picked up in the world as 'relics'. Not sure if I should swap over to them to see a DPS increase while leveling.

And before anyone says "Find a BoE off the AH". That is not really possible. My server is low pop and dead/dying. You'd be lucky to spot anything on the AH worth using.

Edit; As an example the only epic on the AH in the weapons section is the Night Blade.
    Last edited by SoulForge; 2013-02-13 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Can't really help you with the topic, but you don't want to be using daggers as enhance. Should be using slower one handed maces/axes if you want to do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    So I have finally decided to level my enhancement shaman fro 85 - 90. I am however a little disturbed by the lack of BoA items that I can give my shaman to level with. Has anyone else found something that works well? I Have both of the daggers that are picked up in the world as 'relics'. Not sure if I should swap over to them to see a DPS increase while leveling.

And before anyone says "Find a BoE off the AH". That is not really possible. My server is low pop and dead/dying. You'd be lucky to spot anything on the AH worth using.

Edit; As an example the only epic on the AH in the weapons section is the Night Blade.
    You want to use idd slow weapons.

In townlong you can find some rare weapon with str and a fire dot proc (which scales with mastery).
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86518 (you need to lvl86 to use it though)
    notice the absurdly high amount of str on it (the str and sta values are switched and no one noticed since beta and hasn't been fixed)
    Unfortunately no 2.6 agi weapons of the same (or higher) ilvl, but weapon damage is still most important, it's a cool mace you carry on the back (and gives light) and str still gives 1 AP and it has plenty of it.

I know slower weapons should be used. But going from Cata to Pandaria I wasn't sure if it would be a DPS increase or not to use the daggers, even if they were fast.

And I do have that mace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe BoA's only work through 85. After that its regular gear and the long grind. There are vendors around Pandaria that sell greens that are a decent item level.

| Gantzie [Warrior] (Main) of Mors Certa, US-Kil'Jaeden | Saej [Shaman] | Truckette [Paladin] | Aelo [Rogue] | Volgia [Warlock] |

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also BoE blues/epics you can farm in Pandaria off rare spawns and such, if you can find those they often have high-ish item levels (420+) and a required level of 85-86, making them great if you can get them. If you don't have a 90 to farm them, and your server AH is dead, that may be more difficult, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There are also BoE blues/epics you can farm in Pandaria off rare spawns and such, if you can find those they often have high-ish item levels (420+) and a required level of 85-86, making them great if you can get them. If you don't have a 90 to farm them, and your server AH is dead, that may be more difficult, though.
    I have 3 90's thus far an decided I wanted to work on my shaman. I think I will use the suggested mace as I do have it.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed the skewed itemization of the Pandaren BoA's as well when I got the idea to fly my wife's hunter out to pick up a 450 bow/gun/crossbow.

There isn't one. Not a 404, either.

Meanwhile my rogue alt is leveling with two of the 450 BoA daggers, and my warlock has the necklace as well as both the caster sword and staff. But there's no mace for elemental/resto shamans...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I noticed the skewed itemization of the Pandaren BoA's as well when I got the idea to fly my wife's hunter out to pick up a 450 bow/gun/crossbow.

There isn't one. Not a 404, either.

Meanwhile my rogue alt is leveling with two of the 450 BoA daggers, and my warlock has the necklace as well as both the caster sword and staff. But there's no mace for elemental/resto shamans...
    Well, there is a 450 BOE bow, even usable at 85. Same goes for the enhancement shaman fistweapon. But I agree, you are pretty much screwed if your server and/or AH is dead.
    The exception is the caster shaman weapon, they can only use the BOA staff by giving up the shield (and losing much armor, which will be quite noticable in dreadwastes).

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just get the lvl 85 catch up gear in Valley of four winds?

Quote Originally Posted by Gantzie View Post
    I believe BoA's only work through 85. After that its regular gear and the long grind. There are vendors around Pandaria that sell greens that are a decent item level.
    There are BoAs on the continent itself that are Blue quality and range from around 410-450 in ilvl. There is 22 of them in total I believe.

Some of the higher end 450 ones will last you 85-90 and even some of the heroic 5man gearing process.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    There are BoAs on the continent itself that are Blue quality and range from around 410-450 in ilvl. There is 22 of them in total I believe.

Some of the higher end 450 ones will last you 85-90 and even some of the heroic 5man gearing process.
    Problem is, unless I didn't look close enough, is that all of Agility weapons are either Daggers or Polearms. There is a 1H Strength Mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=86518 that would probably be better than any crappy green/blue you get from a quest though, as its ilvl is 450 and it only requires Lv86. Don't switch to daggers, they hit like twigs and they're much too fast.