10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I can't give much value to streaming to an ARPG over the long haul. It's just not a game for watching once all the acts have been seen and I don't care if it's D3, TL2 or PoE there isn't much point watching it anymore it's not like it's an e-sport type of game. With that being said playability wise for the gamer and not the "stream watcher" is what needs to be gauged. If a program like Raptr or something was used by a large pool of players that tracks game time played that would show what game players will/have invested more time into.

Sadly Raptr isn't an accurate gauge but I did get my report for 2012 and it told me I played 200+ hours of D3 in 2012 I haven't played in 2013 and my Raptr playtime for PoE is at 127 hours atm and I can only play casually due to RL and other game interests but I can already see I will blow my 200 hours out the water with PoE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    I logged in and instantly went offline haha I'm thinking of ''getting'' rid of it permanently xD
    Man if I had know how awesome PoE was I would have paid the $10 for beta access. I removed D3 shortly after they added the Paragon levels since it really didn't add anything to the game other than an illusion of a better drop rate.

But holy shit PoE is awesome. I mean the fresh and interesting game mechanics with this amount of depth just blow D3 out of the water. I still cant believe its free, Im looking around on the MicroT store just to find something I want to give these guys some money hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    I still cant believe its free, Im looking around on the MicroT store just to find something I want to give these guys some money hahaha.
    The extra stash space is a win If you're a pat rack you can't go wrong. Ironically I played D3 up until the paragon level patches as well I got to err idk maybe paragon lvl 4 or 5 and said yeah no. I kept my D3 installed and never played since and ironically I permanently removed it from one of my SSD's literately 45 minutes before the Jay Wilson post came out about him moving off D3. (Twilight Zone music playing in the background) I most likely will try a D3 xpac but not before and not until I actually see what they will bring to the table with it. I'm very happy with PoE so it's gonna have to be damm good before I consider ponying up any cash for it. I really don't like a RMAH and some other core decision that made it into the game.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-02-13 at 09:04 PM.

I still cant believe its free, Im looking around on the MicroT store just to find something I want to give these guys some money hahaha.
    I always feel more comfortable handing money to people who aren't trying to rob me or demand a monthly tithe.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright got that chest 5 Linked I'm not doing to do a 6L Yeah f that no f'ing way - Here

Result: 342 Fusions

#172 Fusion was a 5L
    #342 Fusion was another 5L

F that no more stupid game I'm out of currencies now I'M MAD

-.-

10+ Year Old Account
    F that no more

OMG casual slacker! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    The extra stash space is a win If you're a pat rack you can't go wrong. Ironically I played D3 up until the paragon level patches as well I got to err idk maybe paragon lvl 4 or 5 and said yeah no. I kept my D3 installed and never played since and ironically I permanently removed it from one of my SSD's literately 45 minutes before the Jay Wilson post came out about him moving off D3. (Twilight Zone music playing in the background) I most likely will try a D3 xpac but not before and not until I actually see what they will bring to the table with it. I'm very happy with PoE so it's gonna have to be damm good before I consider ponying up any cash for it. I really don't like a RMAH and some other core decision that made it into the game.
    The stash is definitely something Ill keep in mind when I manage to max it out, but here is what I will definitely buy when its available:

6. Add the ability to change character appearance/gender.
    Erik of GGG has finally stated (specifically in regard to gender): "This will be in the cash shop eventually."

BTW, is the stash account wide? I mean it seems fairly generous with 4 tabs and an incredible amount of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how fast they added the /dnd, Krip was getting whisper spammed to 10 fps on his game play during the race last night. His ignore list got full, and since you can not see your list you can not know who you can remove. Also you can not hide your chat window from whispers.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, is the stash account wide? I mean it seems fairly generous with 4 tabs and an incredible amount of space.
    Sure is and 4 tabs fill up fast if you are saving gear, gems, orbs etc etc for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    His ignore list got full, and since you can not see your list you can not know who you can remove.
    I asked this before and this is the reason why I wanted to know if you can manage your ignore list. The /dnd is a welcome addition.

It is league-wide. So your hardcore chars cannot access your softcore stash, and vice-versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    OMG casual slacker! <3
    There my char is now finished with the total result of my single target DPS of and my AoE is 8.161 Rain of arrows

Now I have to collect around 4-5 Exalted's and around 30-40 GCP's and I finished the game

Well least that my stupid linked gear and coloring is done what a horrible time.

Resist is all capped
    Life is godly

Whew
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-13 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    That fire damage, so high...! o.O

can someone tell me how I can enter crossroads from Old Fields? Im at the red dot in minimap, when mouseover gate I see sometiomes "Crossroads" info but there is nothing to click. I just cant enter this zone.

I need some prequests or what?

There is no pre-requisite. Just walk in from the zone portal.

There my char is now finished
    Pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.

Also, he's in scrubcore. <smiley face>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.
    If he ever gets there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also, he's in scrubcore. <smiley face>
    That's because scrubcore is obviously the best one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lysah View Post
    pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.
    i'll do 100 later

<.<

Later later later

I swear!

i'll do 100 later

<.<
    Slackmaster~

so now that my checking resource to infinity finally got fixed, what do you recommend for shadow build ?

plan to be caster
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.