Deleted

Formal complaint about closure of the SoJ thread.

I don't know who I'm supposed to message about this so consider this thread a complaint about the moderator actions.

I'm talking about this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-soj-pvp/page8

Scroll down to Choptimus' post where he flames the participants for "not being gladiators". This is the only fair infraction in that thread.

Then *I* was infracted for 'rating bashing'. Where did I bash anyone's rating? I asked Choptimus if he had a Paladin since he was claiming anyone non-2.4k is an idiot.

Then Tangra is infracted for also defending the posters on that board against someone jumping in the thread with the sole intention of stirring shit up.

Then you LOCK the thread, which had plenty of good discussion in it up to that point.

Totally uncalled for. Choptimus was an idiot, his post and history shows you that all he does is go into threads to rile people up.

I don't know what your problem is Fhi, but that was totally uncalled for.

And you can go ahead and childishly infract me for this too if you're upset that I'm criticizing you. Or you can be an adult and re-open a thread that shouldn't have been locked.

PM Fhi, he's the mod who did it. Also shouldn't open threads about closed threads.

Commenting on actions is probably against their policies, you should probably just message a mod.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I don't know who I'm supposed to message about this so consider this thread a complaint about the moderator actions.

I'm talking about this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-soj-pvp/page8

Scroll down to Choptimus' post where he flames the participants for "not being gladiators". This is the only fair infraction in that thread.

Then *I* was infracted for 'rating bashing'. Where did I bash anyone's rating? I asked Choptimus if he had a Paladin since he was claiming anyone non-2.4k is an idiot.

Then Tangra is infracted for also defending the posters on that board against someone jumping in the thread with the sole intention of stirring shit up.

Then you LOCK the thread, which had plenty of good discussion in it up to that point.

Totally uncalled for. Choptimus was an idiot, his post and history shows you that all he does is go into threads to rile people up.

I don't know what your problem is Fhi, but that was totally uncalled for.

And you can go ahead and childishly infract me for this too if you're upset that I'm criticizing you. Or you can be an adult and re-open a thread that shouldn't have been locked.
    Honestly, that thread really didn't have much much good discussion going about seal of justice. It's not even testable yet but that whole thread was going on and on about how it sucks. Probably around 75% of the posts were useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, please PM Sunshine or an administrator using the contact us form on the upper right. Discussing moderation publicly is not allowed.

~Fhi