Are every hunter still gonna be BM in arena in 5.2?

*Is every hunter still gonna be BM in arena in 5.2? 99% of hunters I meet in arena are BM. I really want to lvl up my hunter, but I hate playing BM. I don't find it any fun, but I love MM and survival. So are BM still gonna be the specc that everyone is gonna be in arena in 5.2?

I haven't seen much changes to hunters in the ptr notes sadly.
    Last edited by MdAlmighty; 2013-02-13 at 11:00 PM.

I don't really think that BM Hunters can succeed in highly-rated arena against the best players after the nerfs to Bestial Wrath and burst. There are far too many issues with pet management, terrible pet A.I. and the fact that there are so many buttons to manage. The burst is inconsistent and pets can be kited and killed far too easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    I don't really think that BM Hunters can succeed in highly-rated arena against the best players after the nerfs to Bestial Wrath and burst. There are far too many issues with pet management, terrible pet A.I. and the fact that there are so many buttons to manage. The burst is inconsistent and pets can be kited and killed far too easily.
    Yeah, sure. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...ompType=filter

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    The Warrior is what makes that comp viable, not the Hunter. Hunters can do fine in Arena as long as we have the right partners (Basically Warrior + Pally/Shaman). But the teammates of the Hunter could get even higher with a class other than Hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arktem View Post
    The Warrior is what makes that comp viable, not the Hunter. Hunters can do fine in Arena as long as we have the right partners (Basically Warrior + Pally/Shaman). But the teammates of the Hunter could get even higher with a class other than Hunter.
    He said BM hunters can't succeed in highly-ranked arena -> all highly-ranked hunters are BM. End of the story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I've been MM in arena and bgs for the past 3 weeks now, i'm doing fine, bm hunters are too faceroll to play right now in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    This says it all.

@ spiattalo: I sense u suck at being a hunter or never stepped a foot in arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celibie View Post
    This says it all.

And why is that? Did you bring any proof to support that thesis? I did, he didn't. Heck, even Tosan and Braindeadly played BM lately.

Quote Originally Posted by celibie View Post
    This says it all.

How is that relevant?
    Hes pointing out a fact, all high ranked hunters are BM.

Wether that will stay in 5.2 or not is to be determined.
    There are no significant changes to hunters in 5.2

A slight buff to MM for hardcasting Aimed Shot, but thats it.
    I've seen plenty of MM hunters compete in Arena lately, but not in a reliable fashion.
    MM Hunters who are just sitting on their rating with their main and play their alt hunter for shits n giggles until the season ends.

But there are serieus nerfs going around for all other classes, nerfs that could potentially pull Hunters up indirectly. Perhaps MM can leech off these changes and gain some more advantages.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want