Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see the armories of the players whinging in this thread, who play on Alliance. Odds are, none play Worgen. Yet seem to be so concerned about so called "min/maxing".

The majority of the high end Alliance players on the competitive world stage (those in the world top 20 guilds) play classes that are NOT Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont take that clearly biased and offensive racial to heart my dear friends, it'll be next to useless after 5.2 =)

/chillouteveryone
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Xploits View Post
    I would love to see the armories of the players whinging in this thread, who play on Alliance. Odds are, none play Worgen. Yet seem to be so concerned about so called "min/maxing".

The majority of the high end Alliance players on the competitive world stage (those in the world top 20 guilds) play classes that are NOT Worgen.
    Worgen is nowhere near a 5% increase; I doubt it outperforms Humans for melee, or Pandaren for any class.
    Last edited by Pert; 2013-02-14 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xploits View Post

Do you live in the illusion that worgen are the best alliance race for most classes? That's far from true.

Deleted
    Guys, Blizz has stated theyre removing EVERY race and making one race named Sheep. Then they merge horde and alliance. And after that theyre going to remove every class and leave Paladins with only Auto-Attack. But dont worry, auto-attack damage for Paladins increases 150%.

Who the fuck cares

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    Guys, Blizz has stated theyre removing EVERY race and making one race named Sheep. Then they merge horde and alliance. And after that theyre going to remove every class and leave Paladins with only Auto-Attack. But dont worry, auto-attack damage for Paladins increases 150%.

That was in the 5.2.1 notes wasn't it? Oh yea forgot I'm supposed to complain cause I'm not a Troll, or Horde for that matter about how they get 5% for less then half a 12 boss raid. Gimme a minute or two to think up some very witty complaint that is totally irrational. Oh wait half the people on this thread have already done that. Stop complaining about everything people, or pretty soon what I just quoted will be the entire game!

Deleted
    I find it incredibly ignorant to think that the game has more variety/is better if one race is far superior to any other. Would the game have more variance if one class was so good that no other class was viable, just because the difference between the classes would be bigger? No, everyone would simply play the overpowered class. Keeping races (and classes) at about the same power level (which is perfectly possible while still maintaining some variation, most of the current races are within 1% of each other, if you just exclude beastslaying) ensures variety, not the opposite.

The troll racial DO matters for progression guilds, yeah. Some will race change, yeah.

But I don't think it is such a big deal, there bosses probably won't matter in the big picture anyway.

The jackpots are Lei Shen and Ra-den. Unless these beasts bosses are huge cockblocks on the progression path, they will soon be forgotten, and the troll racials may be a disadvantage in the folowing bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Do you live in the illusion that worgen are the best alliance race for most classes? That's far from true.
    Do you live in the illusion that troll are the best horde race for most classes? That's far from true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    well I dont remember everyone going pally for ICC, where every fucking thing and his mom were undead.
    It was only 1%, pallies were somewhat behind without it anyway, they eventually removed it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    Who the fuck cares
    Have you not seen the page count? Quite a few people.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Do you live in the illusion that troll are the best horde race for most classes? That's far from true.
    Cute. Yes it will be the best horde race for every single dps class after 5.2, which is the issue at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    8 out of 13 bosses.
    Pretty sure it's only 4.5/13. The .5 is for Iron Q's Quilens, since you only fight them about ~half the fight.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2013-02-14 at 10:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I remember when only Ally had pallys and that was considered EZ mode due to kings.
    Hahahahaha, it wasn't kings that made it easymode, it was salv.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Hahahahaha, it wasn't kings that made it easymode, it was salv.
    And Dwarf Priests got fear ward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    And Dwarf Priests got fear ward.
    And shamans had poison cleansing totems for Viscidous.

Cute. Yes it will be the best horde race for every single dps class after 5.2, which is the issue at hand.
    First of all, Trolls can't roll every class.

Second, now they won't. Unless you want to change race for every fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    First of all, Trolls can't roll every class.

Second, now they won't. Unless you want to change race for every fight.
    They can play 22/23 dps specs in the game and for all those specs it'll be by far the best race in 5.2 raids.

If you don't want to change race every fight they will be the strongest race, by far. Having a ~(2-)5% advantage on 5/13 bosses and (possibly, assuming that you're a spec were berserking is weak) is well worth a 0-0,2% disadvantage on the other fights.

They can play 22/23 dps specs in the game and for all those specs it'll be by far the best race in 5.2 raids.

If you don't want to change race every fight they will be the strongest race, by far. Having a ~(2-)5% advantage on 5/13 bosses and (possibly, assuming that you're a spec were berserking is weak) is well worth a 0-0,2% disadvantage on the other fights.

It's not, because hardest bosses aren't beasts.

I'm pretty sure like 90% of people who whine here about racial could easily improve their DPS by 5% by playing their class proper way.

haha, did not see this much alliance worry when they had Dwarf Priests with Fear Ward on fights with fears.. Onyxia, Nefarian, Magmadar, etc.... It's a minor increase on 3 (maybe 4) bosses... geez, cry much?

How about we remove any sense of 'uniqueness' to every class, and just make them all the same. geez.