10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Assuming Deadshot is Assassins and all things equal, we have 1 Funhouse remaining as well. I would assume the same with the serial killer. Now, is Riddler the second SK, or the third. I say third if we are still thinking we have an odd night SK to oppose Zsasz.

Good to see Kuthe actually was scum. I felt bad after I saw his long post. Seems like everyone went and posted at the same time.
    Yeah, I didn't even get a chance to say anything or even vote by the time I got home from school and got caught up on posts. I find it odd that we've only been having one NK per night, given that both mafia teams probably still have one member, and there should still be SKs. I know we're in a good position right now, but I don't believe us to be down to 1 NK good.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Batman noticed green writing on the top of the elevator; Only the bottom seemed to have been damaged drastically. He was able to make the writing out.

Day 7: Riddle me this!

My first letter is e,
    My final one is as well.
    I am eight characters long,
    Yet I can contain a single letter.
    Figure out my riddle,
    Or I'll see you in hell.

What am I?
    Green writing might suggest that the Riddler is part of the Funhouse mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Green writing might suggest that the Riddler is part of the Funhouse mafia?
    If the Riddler was Fun house why did he kill the fun house godfather?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    If the Riddler was Fun house why did he kill the fun house godfather?
    Ah, I didn't read the lore, just did, perhaps that's just the lore, or the more likely scenario, the Riddler is a SK like we've been thinking the rest of the game.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 10:01 PM ----------

I'll be back tomorrow, try not to lynch someone before I can even post anything this time.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read any of the lore if I'm honest, to long! xD
    I just get the gist from what you guys say.

I have only one suspicion right now but I'll leave it a bit before I say anything, want to find something out first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I haven't read any of the lore if I'm honest, to long! xD
    I just get the gist from what you guys say.

I have only one suspicion right now but I'll leave it a bit before I say anything, want to find something out first.
    I'm currently suspicious of 3 people. It really depends on what is said once everyone responds as to which direction I'm willing to go.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

why wait, no harm in naming suspicions.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've previously named 2 of them, so that wouldn't be news. I think I'll be suspicious of listo and Dyra until the end of the game. My third suspicion is from a comment made on the last day of day 6. As much as I am suspicious of listo, he's in a strong position at the moment feeding us night movements. Without him, we would have never pegged Dyra, and most likely would have lynched somebody other than Falbacca. It's very possible that listo is scum as he still hasn't CCd. Choosing tracker instead of a fake cc would give him valuable knowledge for the late game, especially as scum. He can find out who has night roles and then see how those actions correspond with the nights storied action. At the same time, if Dyra is the odd night killer (has used batman twice now on odd nights), she wouldn't be killing on even nights (targeted Falbacca night 4 with nothing happening) and then someone else last night. Her even night happenings could be akin to Zsasz's hiding action. She claims that her N3 and N5 targets were different people, but that was after Falbacca's role was revealed. She could easily be playing our hand there.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 11:00 PM ----------

We were still missing night kills last night, so it's even valid that Dyra prevented a kill by reversing a killers ability. Her target could potentially be my third suspicion. There's still the suspicion on a comment made as well.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually Dyra I'm waiting for. What time is it in the UK. Grr she needs to come on ;<

so is the Riddler on our side? I think hes a survivor with no alignment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible I guess, that might be odd though.

Perhaps there is something else to the riddle we're not seeing. Maybe he's a survivor that has to kill if enough people don't get his riddle. That would be odd though, there has to be something to the riddle and I imagine it has to do with killing and I don't think a survivor would kill. He could be a member of one mafia group or an SK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yawn..... It's 8:41 in ze morning.

And I targeted your good self Ana.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see.

Vote: Mumbles.

I've voted him before and explained why, since then he came in and posted once or twice, didn't really say much of anything. Overall he's just been very absent from the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could go with that but I will hold off until listo makes an appearance.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kuthe had me fooled with his fake character claim until the results came up. Good gut call by Rolo on this one. Yep, waiting on Listo who is doing excellent work and I'm getting a little less suspicious of Dyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    Kuthe had me fooled with his fake character claim until the results came up. Good gut call by Rolo on this one. Yep, waiting on Listo who is doing excellent work and I'm getting a little less suspicious of Dyra.
    It was too late for him anyway when he made his role claim. I still don't get why he did it since his role would have been revealed the second Greeney showed up anyway.

And yeah. I would also like to know what Listo's character is.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have much time on since I have to go to school in like 20mins but, I tracked rolo last night and got no result.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    It was too late for him anyway when he made his role claim. I still don't get why he did it since his role would have been revealed the second Greeney showed up anyway.

And yeah. I would also like to know what Listo's character is.
    I believe he began his post prior to the final vote being cast. A number of people replied around the same time. Initially I thought he did it much later, but he had a long post he was trying to concoct on short notice. He was trying to get a T-1 RC in with the hopes of getting a few unvotes.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    He likely would have gotten those unvotes as well, his post seemed to be extremely believable, we're lucky that he got lynched before he could write all that up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 08:16 AM ----------

Also, I thought we established Mumbles has no team or night action because of his post count being too low to PM.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, actually you're right. I didn't think of that. When people said post count I thought they just meant his post count in this thread meaning he wasn't online enough.

Unvote

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 11:58 PM ----------

In that case I have a few people that I have equal but very low suspicion for. But I have no idea where to put my vote at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    So myself and Vanatos have come across to listo as not visiting anyone on the nights he watched us. Has listo watched anyone else still alive aside from Dyra? For sure we know listo and Dyra have night actions. Obviously there are more out there. We must have a doctor still alive to account for missing kills (and/or a JK), and hopefully Dyra doesn't role reverse him into killing himself or another townie. It's going to be an odd night, the night doctors usually protect themselves. As we get closer and closer to the end of the game, we will have fewer and fewer players for Dyra to target. Chances are she will hit the wrong person and drastically affect town survival. We also run the risk that Dyra is actually a SK instead of a survivor. Her goal is chaos. To win she kills everyone. Do we give her another night to see what she does? Did we have a lack of a kill last night because Dyra reversed Anakso into protecting someone?
    wyrd bið ful aræd