Question about 4pc

I have the heroic chest piece from feng, now my question is, would I replace the heroic chest piece from feng with LFR Teir chest just to get the 4pc?

Maybe...but upgraded 2/2.
    That 4pc is nice, but for me, sometimes I find it hard to use it simultaneosly with the imps. But im not the pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Maybe...but upgraded 2/2.
    That 4pc is nice, but for me, sometimes I find it hard to use it simultaneosly with the imps. But im not the pro
    I'm in the same boat. While it's nice to have higher DS uptime, previously I had it macro'd to Blood Fury. I can only use it together with BF on the pull now. I wish they would have increased the percentage maybe. Like DS now provides 35% haste/mastery/crit.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    I think the pure stat upgrade from having heroic feng chest over LFR chest is enough to say no. I'd say stick with 2 piece and try to get another heroic piece to replace your other tier piece (Assuming you're using 3 tier pieces at the moment of course).

Maybe? I went from crafted 496 chest to 4p with 496 chest and it was a mere 1k dps upgrade. It's hard to judge the actual value of 4p for you so I encourage you to use SimCraft to confirm this.