10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why do I not see My Mistake on it?! That's like, their best slow song.
    Because the video includes songs from 2011-2013, "Mistake" was released before that Complete/Star Star Star for best slow SNSD songs!

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;P-zhIImKP5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-zhIImKP5k[video]
    Oh man, I cried my heart out watching the second season of Clannad. The song's great too.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Isn't it just called Mistake?
    It is a great song though. That's the one Yuri wrote iirc.
    I'd like to see a ballad comp with Mistake, Forever, How Great is your love, Star Star Star, complete etc instead of all the OSTs/Solo performances in that one.
    Yuss, "Mistake" and it's written by Yuri That ballad comp would be really nice. Solo performances are good but I love the ballads with all the girls. Yoona may not be the strongest vocalist but her voice is so sweet :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

hehehe might as well rename the title to K-pop and J-pop :P

you people know more k-pop than me even though im korean >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

We can't rename it or we woudn't be able to link songs like these (c-pop):

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sure there are people out there who knows more about swedish metal than I do But someone who's actually korean showing up in the thread is interesting, do you like kpop at all or do you prefer other music? If you live in South Korea, are there ads and commercials with idols everywhere or just about the same as say in USA? Walking the streets of Seoul (If you've been there) do you often spot idols or do they hide as much as possible?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    2000 scoville unit is apparently low. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

Is less spicy than tabasco sauce or jelapeno (3500-8000)

but from personnal experiences, there are different kind of spicy, some tickle the tip of the tongue other make the throat feel hot (i prefer those kind). they might not be used to this kind of spicy.

10+ Year Old Account

We had a thread before called K-pop and J-pop but people (Especially new people) were never sure if they were allowed to link C-pop or J rock etc, so this time we don't have that problem

Also yay for GEM Kagdar
    If you didn't see it when I linked it in the old thread, she does youtube vlogs lol.

Migs signature made me curious, so here it is:
    歌者森 (Singer Sen) is an experimental darkwave/trip-hop artist from Beijing.
    The f is darkwave and trip-hop

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 07:18 PM ----------

Is this considered Asian music? Technically it's from Japan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GafKX009Dok

Technically I would say it is since Pokemon originated in Japan. Also, 1 of my albums came a day early. Came with a small crack in the case , but works fine nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically I would say it is since Pokemon originated in Japan. Also, 1 of my albums came a day early. Came with a small crack in the case , but works fine nonetheless.
    What albums have you ordered?

Also, +40 days in and I still don't have my IGAB poster. Time to send an email to kpoptown for like the 5th time .__.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

shame. Both my SNSD tour dvd's came with the clips for the 2nd DVD broken. So now those two dvd's are semi-loose in the case.
    Guess that's the risk for sending them across the globe.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    +40 days in and I still don't have my IGAB poster. Time to send an email to kpoptown for like the 5th time .__.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/femal...valentines-day

What albums have you ordered?
    http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/na...ess::2948.html is the one that came early.

Still waiting for.
    http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/na...ing::2947.html

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    shame. Both my SNSD tour dvd's came with the clips for the 2nd DVD broken. So now those two dvd's are semi-loose in the case.
    Guess that's the risk for sending them across the globe.
    Yeah thats a risk when you do that. Thing is they weren't sent from out of the country so yeah.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-02-14 at 07:32 PM.

O oops i forgot i never set that on my profile but I'm from the US.

US is big too ^^ Damage can happen anywhere.
    Technically you should be able to get a new copy though, since the damage was done somewhere before you got it in your possession.

I'm not too worried about it. If it was a crack going say going across the entire case, then I'd have a problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

Why? Because why not?
    (In all honesty, I got crazy when I listen to Genie)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee so close to reaching 100 million views! \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm sure there are people out there who knows more about swedish metal than I do But someone who's actually korean showing up in the thread is interesting, do you like kpop at all or do you prefer other music? If you live in South Korea, are there ads and commercials with idols everywhere or just about the same as say in USA? Walking the streets of Seoul (If you've been there) do you often spot idols or do they hide as much as possible?
    mmm k pop is something u cant really avoid since everyone is listening to it :P but im just not really into music stuff

there are commercials and ads in korea but commercials in korea is like once every hour or so(as far as i can remember)

hmmm idols... ive seen one when i went back to korea 5 months ago in the airport cant remember who it was but they sure how heaps of crowd :P oh and they wear sunglasses and diguse most of time in public so you wont even recognise them well (alot of plastic surgery here in korea and lots of beautiful women)

my cousin has a good friend in one of the member in miss A (Min) and met her once and yes they are just normal people like us and they dont have bright light coming out of their faces but she was really beautiful for sure :P
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-02-14 at 10:09 PM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    mmm k pop is something u cant really avoid since everyone is listening to it :P but im just not really into music stuff

there are commercials and ads in korea but commercials in korea is like once every hour or so(as far as i can remember)

hmmm idols... ive seen one when i went back to korea 5 months ago in the airport cant remember who it was but they sure how heaps of crowd :P oh and they wear sunglasses and diguse most of time in public so you wont even recognise them well (alot of plastic surgery here in korea and lots of beautiful women)

my cousin has a good friend in one of the member in miss A (Min) and met her once and yes they are just normal people like us and they dont have bright light coming out of their faces but she was really beautiful for sure :P
    Lies, all lies! I'd love to visit Korea sometime, but my current goal is to go to Japan. Maybe I'll visit Korea while I'm still in the Far East. Thanks for answering my questions I'm sure some probably were google-able but asking someone who's korean and has been there seems like a better choice. ^^ Also, I'm pretty jealous of your cousin!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

All I read from that post I keed, I keed But that sure is nice, less commercials is always good.

Lies, all lies! I'd love to visit Korea sometime, but my current goal is to go to Japan. Maybe I'll visit Korea while I'm still in the Far East. Thanks for answering my questions I'm sure some probably were google-able but asking someone who's korean and has been there seems like a better choice. ^^ Also, I'm pretty jealous of your cousin!
    MMO-Champion J/K-Pop Trip?