Misdirection Acting Strange?

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm just extremely tired or what but it seems like Misdirection is bugging out and not having a cooldown. Basically after I misdirect to someone and get that 4 second time frame, 4 seconds later, Misdirection is off cooldown again. The only thing I know that would cause that is the glyph, but I don't have it on, anyone experiencing this? Feel free to delete this mods if it ends up being something silly.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Shhhh, or they'll fix it.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

It's the Glyph of Direction that's bugging and causing MD to not have a cooldown. Dunno if it's fixed in 5.2 though.

^^ Glyph of direction.

However, I had to drop it because it messed up MD. The reason the CD never/rarely activated for me was because it never actually misdirected in the first place.

I've noticed it as well but honestly it doesn't affect much. The only thing it may be affecting is heroics and multiple trash packs? lol but seriously shh it's been a well kept secret and I like it!

Yeah... shhhhhhhhhhhh or they will fix it lol.

Hopefully they make it baseline. It's not really game breaking anyways. It would be nice for hunters to have something nice that wasn't taken away lol.

It is a little powerful for challenge modes. On large AoE pulls with a lot of kiting where the tank might not have completely solid threat right away, you can pretty indiscriminately multi shot spam with little worry, while also taking a little of the pressure off the tank in keeping things off of everyone else. Really the only content it has a slight impact on, IMO.

Yeah, after I wrote my post I thought about challenge modes... lol. Oh well...

SHHHHHHHHHH! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    It is a little powerful for challenge modes. On large AoE pulls with a lot of kiting where the tank might not have completely solid threat right away, you can pretty indiscriminately multi shot spam with little worry, while also taking a little of the pressure off the tank in keeping things off of everyone else. Really the only content it has a slight impact on, IMO.
    Oooor your tank can get the aoe taunt thing (drops off a rare) and just pull the whole room.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Oooor your tank can get the aoe taunt thing (drops off a rare) and just pull the whole room.
    I think that item and any of the rare drop items are only usable in pandaria. None of them should work in any instances or raids. and I agree MD bug should be perm. it's pretty helpful in "oh shit" situations.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeanrunbak View Post
    I think that item and any of the rare drop items are only usable in pandaria. None of them should work in any instances or raids. and I agree MD bug should be perm. it's pretty helpful in "oh shit" situations.
    Battle Horn works anywhere actually.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    I also get this, i don't use glyph of misdirection but i use glyph of direction and i mostly misdirect my tank pet.