Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    That'd be a pain with Espeon and Umbreon being friendship evolve things, maybe it's from a Shiny stone?
    Not really, they can just make it an early evolve level.

Max friendship takes awhile to get unless you grind it and if you are grinding it you probably want umbreon or espeon.

Nah. I think that's definitely a moon stone evolution.

Look at the eyes and color compared to jugglypuff, the bow on clefairy.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played through black. I'm now more looking forward to x and y than I was just from looking at how the battles were like Pokemon stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Eifi sounds decent, Burakki sounds weird
    A more understandable romanisation would be "Blacky"

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt its a gender evolution, they would release both at the same time. (And they would both be present in the eevee mini-movie poster - the ribbon in the title as everyone guessed signified this eeveelution)

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I doubt its a gender evolution, they would release both at the same time. (And they would both be present in the eevee mini-movie poster - the ribbon in the title as everyone guessed signified this eeveelution)
    Pokemon contest evolution?

:O

For those who are interested in the movies, the magazine mentions that the new eeveelution will star in the one with Genesect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Why is it romanised as Eifi?
    エーフィ is E-fi :S
    The first "i" could be the roman rendition of the lenghtener "ー" (since い/イ following a え/エ tend to lengthen it rather than being pronounced independently, from what I know).

I think it's either a normal type or a flying type, I don't see it being anything else unless a new type is added. I could see them having two different eveelutions though an X and a Y one where the evee evolves by gender through a moon stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I think it's either a normal type or a flying type, I don't see it being anything else unless a new type is added. I could see them having two different eveelutions though an X and a Y one where the evee evolves by gender through a moon stone.
    Nothing about it really says flying type.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

Am I the only one who thinks it might be a Bug type? The "bows" look more like butterfly's to me, and it has buggy-looking eyes. It's a stretch, sure, but it seems more likely than anything else apart from a possible new type.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Hopefully its not gender-based, even for a cosmetic change like Jellicent. Eevee has a 10% chance of being female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it might be a Bug type? The "bows" look more like butterfly's to me, and it has buggy-looking eyes. It's a stretch, sure, but it seems more likely than anything else apart from a possible new type.
    Its eyes are no different from the other evolutions, notably Leafeon, Espeon, and Glaceon in that image. Aside from the bows resembling butterflies, there isn't really much else in its appearance to tie it into being bug and every other bug type pokemon but Shuckle strongly resembles an insect.

Deleted
    Update:
    The English name will be Sylveon.

swift? I am calling it now.

Normal type.
    Moon stone evolution.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    swift? I am calling it now.

Normal type.
    Moon stone evolution.
    My guess is on Light Stone or Moon Stone. Normal Type would be odd, since Eevee itself is Normal and so far all Eeveelutions have been other types. I guess 'Sylv' could suggest something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess 'Sylv' could suggest something.
    Sylvanas. Ghost Pokemon. Maybe it's an Eevee that gets traded while having a haunted ribbon equipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Sylvanas. Ghost Pokemon. Maybe it's an Eevee that gets traded while having a haunted ribbon equipped.
    Reaper Cloth or Spell Tag would make more sense if trading with held item was the way to evolve it, unless a new item is introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Sylvan or Silvan refers to an association with the woods. Specifically, that which inhabits the wood, is made of tree materials, or comprises the forest itself. The term can also refer to a person who resides in the woods or a spirit of the wood.[1] In mythology, the term also refers to deities or spirits of the woods.[2]

In the Chronicles of Narnia, silvans are tree spirits, appearing primarily in the fourth book of the series, Prince Caspian. In J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth books, there is a division of Elves residing in forested realms referred to as Silvan Elves.

In the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game, Sylvan is the language of all magical creatures associated with the wilderness, such as fairies, dryads, centaurs and such.

In the computer game Heroes of Might and Magic V, Sylvan is a playable faction, featuring the Elves and other mythical forest creatures such as Sprites, Unicorns, Treants and Dragons.

In the computer role-playing game "Dragon Age: Origins," the player's party battles living trees known as Sylvans in the Brecillian Forest. In the lore of the game, the trees are actually possessed by demonic spirits which have gone mad because they are trapped in the tree without being able to see or hear.

In the MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot, the Sylvans are a playable race of humanoids from the realm of Hibernia, with bark-like skin and long, slender appendages.

In the popular toy line called Sylvanian Families, Sylvanian refers to the toy line earlier specializing in woodland creatures. It branched out to other animals later on.

In the MMORPG Guild Wars 2, Sylvari (a different spelling of Sylvan) are a playable race of botanical humanoids that are awakened from the Pale Tree.
    Taken from Wikipedia's page on sylvan (which was the first that came to mind when I saw the name), so I guess Ghost -could- work, although the colors don't really match.

Edit: The French name is Nymphali, which my guess is comes from nymphs, which are fairies.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2013-02-14 at 02:08 PM.

edit:

Sylphs are winged air elements or fairies (FAIRY = FEE IN GERMAN, FEElinara is it's German name) . They ride the wind, flying high with eagles, Sylphs are female and are almost transparent. They're slender and graceful, with large glistening eyes and huge wings. Sylphs befriend and protect other flying creatures, such as birds, moths and butterflies. Sylphs can move as fast as lightning, but they may also drift along on draughts or puffs of wind.
    Flying type guys!

For the first time ever I will be using a flying pokemon in my roster.

Ima go out on a limb and say the other form is going to be ground. It's sticking to the earth mother skyfather stuff.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-02-14 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's either going to be normal, ghost (looks unlikely) or a new light type but I doubt they would add light.

It could also be wind type, sylvan is spirit of the winds. It's first move looked like brave bird.
    Wind would be too close to Flying, so I´m sticking with Normal, Ghost or a new Light type.

Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but...

http://suikuzu.deviantart.com/art/Va...evee-354190993

I just found this too cute not to share. Props to the artist.

Wind would be too close to Flying, so I´m sticking with Normal, Ghost or a new Light type.
    Just edited, it's most likely going to be a flying type.