Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    And i thought its art was ambiguous. I swear they chose that name simply to get us nowhere.

Deleted
    Something I was thinking of aswell - so far whenever a new Eeveelution was introduced there were 2. We know 1 for G6, Sylveon, but maybe there will be another?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Something I was thinking of aswell - so far whenever a new Eeveelution was introduced there were 2. We know 1 for G6, Sylveon, but maybe there will be another?
    Having two would make sense since the whole X Y concepts, but they would release them both at the same time if that were the case - especially since Sylveon is going to appear in the next movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Having two would make sense since the whole X Y concepts, but they would release them both at the same time if that were the case - especially since Sylveon is going to appear in the next movie.
    Where does it say Sylveon will be in the next movie?

Maybe it's a dual type? Psychic/Grass? or a bug lol

If they are going to follow the earthmother skyfather theme (the legendarys)

If there is another eevelution it's going to be rock or ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If they are going to follow the earthmother skyfather theme (the legendarys)

If there is another eevelution it's going to be rock or ground.
    That would be the case if Sylveon was Flying, but that is quite unlikely atm. Normal, Ghost or a new Light Type (unlikely though) seem more appropriate with the way Sylveon looks. Is there anything we can pick out of that vid on the moves used? One looks like Trump Card, another like a Fighting or Ghost type, the last looks like Swift.

More info coming in next month's CoroCoro, so speculate away until then

That would be the case if Sylveon was Flying, but that is quite unlikely atm. Normal, Ghost or a new Light Type (unlikely though) seem more appropriate with the way Sylveon looks. Is there anything we can pick out of that vid on the moves used? One looks like Trump Card, another like a Fighting or Ghost type, the last looks like Swift.

More info coming in next month's CoroCoro, so speculate away until then
    I thought the charge looked like brave bird. You never know, it seems quite compelling that it is flying type being fairy themed and with the wind blowing its ribbons and junk it does seem likely (it doesn't have to have obvious indications of wings to be a flying type). Sylvon is defined as a wind fairy.

But yea its down to normal,flying, ghost or a new light type.

Deleted
    I thought the charge looked like brave bird. You never know, it seems quite compelling that it is flying type being fairy themed and with the wind blowing its ribbons and junk it does seem likely (it doesn't have to have obvious indications of wings to be a flying type). Sylvon is defined as a wind fairy.

From what i understood from the Wikipedia page on Sylvan, it's some kind of forest spirit, though the French name is Nymphali, and nymphs are fairies, so who knows. The big ball move looks like fight, fire or perhaps Brave Bird, although I never used a Pokemon with that move

In the poster they decided to screen cap the pokemon in game with feathers everywhere, idk what move that is but i'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a hint
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

On the official site http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/ it says Sylveon is a type that has yet to be revealed. This could mean a totally new type to the series! ...or it could just mean it's an existing type that wasn't revealed. HMMM

Oh, and this probably rules out that it's another normal type.
    Last edited by Zerlop; 2013-02-14 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    In the poster they decided to screen cap the pokemon in game with feathers everywhere, idk what move that is but i'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a hint
    http://serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml

Looks like brave bird.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zerlop View Post
    On the official site http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/ it says Sylveon is a type that has yet to be revealed. This could mean a totally new type to the series! ...or it could just mean it's an existing type that wasn't revealed. HMMM
    It's saying evee evolving into a new existing type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    They're not feathers, if you watch the vid it's just the 'energy' coming off the Pokemon.

Also it doesn't look like Brave Bird, since that's a Physical attack, and the move used in the vid is a big orb being fired. Looks like Aura Sphere, Focus Blast or something else.

Sorry Zito

They're not feathers, if you watch the vid it's just the 'energy' coming off the Pokemon.

Also it doesn't look like Brave Bird, since that's a Physical attack, and the move used in the vid is a big orb being fired. Looks like Aura Sphere, Focus Blast or something else.

Sorry Zito
    It's not like we have video proof of pokemon entering another pokemons standing area. In pokemon stadium they didn't even move from their spot they stood and did the attack.

Brave bird is turning itself into energy and that's what it looks like. The feathers are the red but whatever we don't have enough proof to support any speculation.

It's all speculation but if its flying type yes it will be in my roster.

Deleted
    It's not like we have video proof of pokemon entering another pokemons standing area. In pokemon stadium they didn't even move from their spot they stood and did the attack.

Brave bird is turning itself into energy and that's what it looks like. The feathers are the red but whatever we don't have enough proof to support any speculation.

It's all speculation but if its flying type yes it will be in my roster.
    Froakie in the Announcement trailer makes physical contact with the Patrat. He appears right in front of him before dashing around.

NVM just saw a video

it's mixed up with animations. Looks like scratch on chespin he just stands and does the animation but fury swipes from the frog went into another area.

I think it's gonna be a ghost type.

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it's brave bird, it used swift and trump card, both common eeveelution family moves. If anything, it's probably last resort or double edge.

Nothing about its design reads as ghost type either.

Nothing about its design reads as ghost type either.
    It doesn't have to be obviously designed purple transparent dog thing to be a ghost type. If were gonna go by that theory then it's a normal type female only eeveelution.

wait a second......

Deleted
    NVM just saw a video

it's mixed up with animations. Looks like scratch on chespin he just stands and does the animation but fury swipes from the frog went into another area.

I think it's gonna be a ghost type.
    Chespin's move looks more like Night Slash rather than Scratch, since all 3 of the starters use their (supposed) double type moves: grass/dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fight.

Where does it say Sylveon will be in the next movie?
    The magazine picture p.42 of this thead indicates so.