Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I suppose you're not talking about Skyrim are you?

Sorry if you're not, but I remenber quite well of bonuses to damage in Armor in Skyrim.
    I think he may be refering to how in WoW a chest piece will have +100 stamina +100 Str + 60 crit and + 40 haste while in Skyrim/ES the armor has no values besides armor until you enchant it with a single property (2 if high enough)
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2013-02-13 at 08:31 PM.

i'm wondering how they'll do vampires. i mean, each province has it's own, and very different bloodlines of vampires. i'm wondering if we'll get to be different types of vampire?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i'm wondering how they'll do vampires. i mean, each province has it's own, and very different bloodlines of vampires. i'm wondering if we'll get to be different types of vampire?
    I do not look forward to the implementation of vampires, and honestly hope that they don't. It's already a joke people talk about with the WoW RP, of how everyone is a vampire. And I feel that it would be even worse to actually have vampires available. Of course, I am looking at this through the RP viewpoint. And same with werewolves, even though I much prefer werewolves over vampires.

well, i won't be doing any rp, but i could see it being a good thing for rp. you could have little vampire cults and such, it'd be quite neat imo, and they've already said you can be vampires and werewolves. i just hope they don't stick us with one type of vampire and say that's all there is. there is a unique breed in every region we can go to, most of the time there is two or three different breeds in the same region. just won't make sense if we're stuck with just one.

they've already said you can be vampires and werewolves. i just hope they don't stick us with one type of vampire and say that's all there is. there is a unique breed in every region we can go to, most of the time there is two or three different breeds in the same region. just won't make sense if we're stuck with just one.
    Well, judging by their track record so far in staying true to previous games.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Well, judging by their track record so far in staying true to previous games.........................
    Cosmetic shop item "lycanthoric infection" / "vampires bite", give your character a new skin, or fur coat, this Halloween! -TESO Dev team
    (only 19.99 per skin. Purchase is not refundable under any circumstance. Overwrites previous skin modifications. If you don't like it, leave. We still have your money. And we'lll sppppeeeendd it on druuuuggs)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    i don't get what you mean.. what have they done?

i don't get what you mean.. what have they done?
    Probably still whining about pickpocket, hotkeys and other stuff. Probably doesn't understand that this is not SP.

Just posting some artwork that was released on ESO facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline

Looks nice, definitely elder scrolls looking armors

I really like the High Elf armor, can't wait to see more art work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hoppins View Post
    I think he may be refering to how in WoW a chest piece will have +100 stamina +100 Str + 60 crit and + 40 haste while in Skyrim/ES the armor has no values besides armor until you enchant it with a single property (2 if high enough)
    aha I see. but there were some pieces that had stats, weren't there?

Like - Increases your two handed weapon damage by 15%.

anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hoppins View Post
    Just posting some artwork that was released on ESO facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline

those are really good. The only thing I disliked from the trailer (not the cinematic, I mean in-game footage) is how nords seem to be just as tall as any other characters (well, I'm assuming, judging by the armor, that it is a nord...)

Maybe it's just me, but when I think about the Nords I have the typical beefy dude image on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Probably still whining about pickpocket, hotkeys and other stuff. Probably doesn't understand that this is not SP.
    Or maybe he was whining about the possibility of it not being a wow clone. Probably doesn't understand that the EQ design has been done to death.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

anyway...

those are really good. The only thing I disliked from the trailer (not the cinematic, I mean in-game footage) is how nords seem to be just as tall as any other characters (well, I'm assuming, judging by the armor, that it is a nord...)

Maybe it's just me, but when I think about the Nords I have the typical beefy dude image on my head.
    a male nord should be about the same height as a female altmer. from the look of the trailer, i think he was about right. assuming she is an altmer and not a bosmer... if she's a bosmer, then his height is waaaaay off.

and yes, armor had stats like that. i was talking about stats like wow gear. the stats we have in skyrim are perfect imo.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-02-14 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Seriously, seeing the armours, I kind of really like the high elf one more then others. Kind of makes me think of playing with their side on the wood elf part.

I'm kind of torn between wood elf, nord, dark elf or breton...
    In previous games I always either went with races from mods like dryads or moonshadow elves, or went with dark elves and nords. Yet the lore of wood elves I always liked a bit too, and now in TES:O I like the bretons for how they hold on, their faction seems like a make-up of races who had no place anywhere else.

anyway...

Not quite, those were still enhancements. Some armors and weapons just had them from the wilds so to say, while some you had to enchant. I was playing Skyrim recently so saw this.

About the nords, they were in the company of dark elves, I always assumed all elves are taller then humans for example.

on an off-note the TESO fb page got 1 million likes so they released a thank you video, I know it's not directly about the game but it gave me qa smile none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Seriously, seeing the armours, I kind of really like the high elf one more then others. Kind of makes me think of playing with their side on the wood elf part.

I'm kind of torn between wood elf, nord, dark elf or breton...
    In previous games I always either went with races from mods like dryads or moonshadow elves, or went with dark elves and nords. Yet the lore of wood elves I always liked a bit too, and now in TES:O I like the bretons for how they hold on, their faction seems like a make-up of races who had no place anywhere else.

Not quite, those were still enhancements. Some armors and weapons just had them from the wilds so to say, while some you had to enchant. I was playing Skyrim recently so saw this.

About the nords, they were in the company of dark elves, I always assumed all elves are taller then humans for example.
    dunmer and bosmer are about the same height as an imperial or redguard, altmer are the tallest of all the races, with nords in second. if they're showing nords being the same height as dunmer, they got some fixin' to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    on an off-note the TESO fb page got 1 million likes so they released a thank you video, I know it's not directly about the game but it gave me qa smile none the less.

snip
    0:40 guy made me lol. It was funny, but would've been better if they showed something new from the game as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Man the expectation and hype with this game as we get closer to release is going to explode, probably greater than even star wars was. It will never live up to the hype but I'm hoping the developers don't get caught up in it and release a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Man the expectation and hype with this game as we get closer to release is going to explode, probably greater than even star wars was. It will never live up to the hype but I'm hoping the developers don't get caught up in it and release a good game.
    I don't think it will ever hit Star Wars levels of hype. That was insane.