i can't join the blades. their entry requirement is just waaaay too dickish.

i would love to own an actual shop though. would be really neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a part of the cities being as small as they are, and all the loading screens, were concessions to console limitations. I would love for cities, Skyrim itself in fact, to be about fifty percent larger and more densely packed. Some mods make the cities more crowded and prettier, but none can really go as far as I would like. Of course its a big improvement over Oblivion, in my opinion, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next ES will approach Assassin's Creed and Hitman densities.

Would also love a busier population. Most seem to spend their time just meandering from idle animation to idle animation. They should all be working, not wandering.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lucked out. alduin killed buddy dragon and i got blamed

his bones are in whiterun for who knows why! and they have been there for like....... ever

then again i hardly go to whiterun any more..... since belethor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Can't sit straight when either the whitecloaks or the elves are using you as a playtoy. At least guys can't.
    The Riften jarl is a she, and sits the same way. Same with the replacement jarl after the civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, rerolled and decided, what the hell, went to Solstheim at level 6... Not the brightest move on my part. Took forever to get through the ebony mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    i woner how far into the future elder scrolls 6 will be. it was 200 years after oblivion for skyrim

i know the MMO is roughly in the second era at least.

btw any 1 take on ebony knight?

so... not sure if i have just been missing something or what, but is there any way to join the vampires without going to the dawnguard first? it's kind of stupid for a vampire looking to join other vampires for protection/power gain to go to vampire hunters.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    so... not sure if i have just been missing something or what, but is there any way to join the vampires without going to the dawnguard first? it's kind of stupid for a vampire looking to join other vampires for protection/power gain to go to vampire hunters.....
    You could play it like your infiltrating your enemy to destroy it from within. "Keep your friends close, but your enemys closer", no?

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    You could play it like your infiltrating your enemy to destroy it from within. "Keep your friends close, but your enemys closer", no?
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.

Deleted
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.
    Making it pretty tough, arent you
    How about you overestimate yourself? Or you join them while hoping you discover a cure with them, but then get fascinated with the female vampire you discover and her fathers gift.
    Thats all i can think of, im not a roleplayer, i just do stuff ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... Are the Ash Spawn really that badass? They are kicking my butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    The leader will actually stop you from joining or progressing if he sees you as a vampire. Makes you cure it before you can continue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just realized this game has been out for over a year and I'm still playing it. Man... Good game.

i can't join the blades. their entry requirement is just waaaay too dickish.

i would love to own an actual shop though. would be really neat.
    Trust me, you want this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Wow, just realized this game has been out for over a year and I'm still playing it. Man... Good game.
    Can't say "Good Investment" without thinking "Elder Scrolls"
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2013-02-14 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just retired my first character. I beat all the main stuff today and my nord warrior needs a break. I allowed my vampire companion to retire from my service and i put my best sets of gear on display in my home under the watchful eye of the stormcloaks. now im in nice clothing sitting in my home with my wife waiting to be called on again.

i want my new character to be a dick elf mage who will def go vampire

suggestions?

btw im on the 360 soooo no mods i guess

Deleted
    A word of warning, keep away from the "wet and cold" mod. I guess I should always read comments before installing anything but that one was features on gems and had lots of endorsements. It works fine at first but after a few days, invisible NPCs that block your path, NPCs mouths not moving when they talk and CTDs are just the beginning..

A few questions though.

Supposing I want to do the Boetiah quest, are there any evil followers I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing? Same with the ebony blade one? I'm not going to kill people I helped with it but maybe there are some charmed bandits or other fodder NPCs I could kill that are marked as friend? (like hunters or orca/argonians/thieves etc. that are random and respawn)

I know you're all playing through Dragonborn right now but you should check out Wyrmstooth. It's basically a mod on the level of DLC: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25704
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    btw im on the 360 soooo no mods i guess
    Dang, I had a lot of cool mod ideas.
    If you go vampire you just have to be stealthy, imo. If you like hybrids I had a ton of fun as a vampire in light-armor and daggers that uses Destruction/Illusion magic (Invisibility!). I tend to favor being sneaky with illusion though and going for stealth kills. I mean the new slit-throat animation from the official patches is so cool! If you aren't so much into stealth, replace Illusion with Conjuration and just go crazy. Summon zombies, deadra, elementals, etc while throwing fireballs and chaining lightning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    A word of warning, keep away from the "wet and cold" mod. I guess I should always read comments before installing anything but that one was features on gems and had lots of endorsements. It works fine at first but after a few days, invisible NPCs that block your path, NPCs mouths not moving when they talk and CTDs are just the beginning..

A few questions though.

Supposing I want to do the Boetiah quest, are there any evil followers I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing? Same with the ebony blade one? I'm not going to kill people I helped with it but maybe there are some charmed bandits or other fodder NPCs I could kill that are marked as friend? (like hunters or orca/argonians/thieves etc. that are random and respawn)

just hire a merc. i actually sent my *eventually made wife* lioness back to riften to hire a merc for that quest.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 02:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Dang, I had a lot of cool mod ideas.
    If you go vampire you just have to be stealthy, imo. If you like hybrids I had a ton of fun as a vampire in light-armor and daggers that uses Destruction/Illusion magic (Invisibility!). I tend to favor being sneaky with illusion though and going for stealth kills. I mean the new slit-throat animation from the official patches is so cool! If you aren't so much into stealth, replace Illusion with Conjuration and just go crazy. Summon zombies, deadra, elementals, etc while throwing fireballs and chaining lightning.
    so i couldnt be a destruction mage? or would that just be very hard to do?

i just want this guy to be the polar opposite of my nice guy who some times does wrong (or gets into a mess, aka dark brotherhood) nord warrior.

Or course my dickish elf will kill the dark brotherhood (cant have my empire friendly elf kill the emperor now can i?)
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-02-15 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Been using it forever, one of my favorites. Not having the issues you mentioned. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this is the reason authors stop sharing their mods or closing their comment threads. All it takes is a few disgruntled users to spread rumors and misinformation on a mod's comment page and drive everyone away.