Deleted
    This is selfpromoting and hardly useful to be honest.

They way i see it, is that you're a clicker that wants to teach keybinding, which is pretty ironic. I guess any clicker that wants to start keybinding could copy yours (?!)..

This video, as the post above me said is honestly extremely useless, i have questions though out of curiosity, why are you not using `1 3 4 5 on any binds? they're extremely easy to reach using WASD and are much more natural key binds then for say X. (Moving your fingers up should be easier then curling them down).

I personally prefer using ESDF for movement instead of WASD because it opens up A and Q as binds. (You're using Q but only because you don't have turn keys, which isn't always the smartest thing to not have. There are some situations when they are useful.)

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    This video, as the post above me said is honestly extremely useless, i have questions though out of curiosity, why are you not using `1 3 4 5 on any binds? they're extremely easy to reach using WASD and are much more natural key binds then for say X. (Moving your fingers up should be easier then curling them down).

I personally prefer using ESDF for movement instead of WASD because it opens up A and Q as binds. (You're using Q but only because you don't have turn keys, which isn't always the smartest thing to not have. There are some situations when they are useful.)
    You hit "x" with your thumb, not your other fingers. And I find "ESDF" makes it harder to use shift, ctrl and alt binds fast enough.

OP: I have a hard time to understand how anyone can PvP without using every avaible keybind remotely close to "wasd" and I don't understand the point of making a video of your keybinds, everyone is used to their own keybinds and should bind accordingly, all you've said is basicly "use keybinds".
    And any video promoting not to have Fiend and dispersion bound is basicly shit from a PvP point of view.

And this has more to do with your macros than your binds but having castsequence macros without separate binds for the spells in them is bad as it stops you from using them situationaly (thinking of your "healing macro").

Decided to go all the way here and say stuff that noone who's trying out PvP should take with them from this video:

Firstly, bind stuff, seriously, bind flash heal (and use it aswell by the way). Defensive cooldowns (aka the ones this guy have unbound) are the most important ones, namely Trinket, Dispersion, Heals (each heal should have one bind) and fear ward. All of these usually needs fast reactions and the difference of secconds can be win or loss.

To continue: "I don't spam flash heal". Flash heal is very strong and is one of the things that makes shadow priests what they are in arena. You're abillity to help others is what makes the difference when your team is under pressure. Lifegrips (bind it, seriously) Life swaps, flash heals, fear wards and mass dispels are great tools to help your healer now when every game seems to be about a quick burst while your healer is CCd.

Third: DP vs Psychic Horrow is very situational, saying "I don't bind Psychic because I always use DP" is not really good.
    Psychic is a very good for a lot of stuff and here is a few situations from the top of my head:
    Disarming defensivly, disarming a rogue when he have a KS up on your healer is like giving him/her a seccond trinket.
    Stunning enemy healer midd cast with a 1 orbs stun as an extra interrupt.
    Stunning someone who's trying to run away to gain distance.
    Stunning someone to get close enough for a fear.

Please if you want to be someone who new priests can look up to do it seriously and try to include other aspects than the "Omg burst lol kill" one that seems to be the mentality of 50% of all priests today.
    Last edited by eErike; 2013-02-15 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Why did you make a video on how to keybind, when you yourself is a clicker?

I don't get it.

Mods please lock this before this poor individual gets bashed down to the ground

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadinglight View Post

hehe
    /10 chars