Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You spam POH...aaaand your done.

Just wanted to emphasize, as someone else has already posted (and I omitted in my post) - your mages/SPs/locks need to dance in and out of the field a bit if they go low enough on health to need healing and cannot afford a block or can't get a BoP...

Deleted
    Dunno if this will be of any use, but here's our first kill a while back from a disc Priest (my offspecc so excuse my randomness at times) and resto Shaman PoV. We only Bop'ed the person with the Cry of Terror, rest of group 4 (the soakers) got shields and SS spammed, and as mentioned in the above post they sometimes had to jump in and out of Fields to get healed. After we focused SS on them as Sha spawned they seemed to be fairly ok though.

Last edited by mmoc94cac24f38; 2013-02-14 at 01:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you guys for all the tips, we got the kill last night!

We ended up having a lot of people out for valentines day and had to makeshift our healing comp with more OS healers. But we got it to work.

Our comp was
    Disc x3
    Druid x2
    shaman
    paladin
    Monk

Having only one mana tide totem sucked a lot and having our 2 new shadow priest apps play disc was kind of iffy at first but they pulled through for us. We ended up using 2 mages that went in every single corrupted. With two warlocks and a 3rd mage go in some of the corrupted to burn them more quickly. P3 was easy but we had someone blow up in the raid at the end, but we still killed it. I'm very pleased ^_^

/endthread

Deleted
    Congratulations, glad you got the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Zolvolt View Post
    Thank you guys for all the tips, we got the kill last night!

We ended up having a lot of people out for valentines day and had to makeshift our healing comp with more OS healers. But we got it to work.

Our comp was
    Disc x3
    Druid x2
    shaman
    paladin
    Monk

Having only one mana tide totem sucked a lot and having our 2 new shadow priest apps play disc was kind of iffy at first but they pulled through for us. We ended up using 2 mages that went in every single corrupted. With two warlocks and a 3rd mage go in some of the corrupted to burn them more quickly. P3 was easy but we had someone blow up in the raid at the end, but we still killed it. I'm very pleased ^_^

/endthread
    At first we were getting so scared of p3 but its really not that intense ^^ gz for the kill, x3 disc definitely should've helped for that fight so I wouldn't feel iffy about it.