Edit: Can't discuss dem tangs.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-02-13 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Edit: Can't discuss dem tangs.
    Oops. Sorry. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i didn't really get the appa/ aang relationship it seemed very forced and i didn't really like appa that much, i would have been more sad if momo went missing >.<

Look into those eyes and say they aren't cuter than

Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-02-14 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You thought it was forced? I'm sorry, but I can't disagree more. I thought the story between the two of them was very well told.

They're both the last remnants of the Air bender creatures, they both fly, there are scenes and episodes dedicated to them (they fight when Aang can't sleep, they get stuck together in the swamp, they fight over that watermelon...whenever that was).

And lol you liked Momo more than Appa is your opinion, but it's not like Appa wasn't important. He was the one who allowed the group to travel, he was the one with Aang since before he got frozen. He's pretty fucking important lol. I thought it was sadder to lose him than it would be to lose Momo. Momo is lucky Sokka didn't even eat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    tbh i didn't really get the appa/ aang relationship it seemed very forced and i didn't really like appa that much, i would have been more sad if momo went missing >.<
    It's fine if you didn't like Appa and preferred Momo, but your comment about the relationship being "very forced" is just completely wrong. Just...no. It was the complete opposite. There's really nothing more to say.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

]

Really don't see how it could look forced.

Appa was shown to be Aang's greatest friend after finding out he was the avatar. (says he had a ton of friends back in the day, but we don't see much of them, save for King Krazy) They were always together throughout the series (save for when he was appanapped) and spent a lot more time together when compared to momo. They even explain how sky bisons share a bond with their airbender.

You want to see forced? Try generic pretty boy character getting it on with the main character when said pretty boy has a brother who was already established to have good chemistry with said main character... Now that's forced...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ my flying sky cow has been cownapped QQ Get over it already -.-

As you can tell i don't like appa :P

also can't believe it's been like 5-6 years since the end of season 3 :P

Deleted
    Appa > all

You dear insult appa! Sky bison uses bite!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    You dear insult appa! Sky bison uses bite!
    He has generic soldiers in his signature, which means he's Fighting type, Bite is a Dark-type move, Dark is not very effective on Fighting types, so ha!
    [/Nerdrant]

10+ Year Old Account
    found this the other day.

completely killed me and my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

That really makes me wish they continued Aang series into his adult life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    found this the other day.

<snip>

completely killed me and my friends
    No...nooo.....I hate you for showing me that

Iroh lived forever due to being immortalized by the spirits. I don't care, that's what happened! :P

What does the writing in the first panel say?

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to read, but I'm guessing it's the lyrics to the 'Leaves from the Vine" song Iroh sang there.

Is this really Anime, or a cartoon based on anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    1) It's not an anime, it was made by US animation directors
    2) What the hell is a cartoon based on anime...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Anime (Japanese: アニメ, [a.ni.me] /ˈænɨmeɪ/ or /ˈɑːnɨmeɪ/) are Japanese animated productions, and come in all formats, such as television series (such as Dragon Ball and Inuyasha, animated short films, and full-length feature films such as Grave of the Fireflies, and include computer animation creations. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese. In English, the term is defined as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastic themes.
    It's what us Westerners define as Anime, a style of animation from Japan, which is clearly done in A:LoK (very clear Japanese influences). But it's not Japanese so people will say it's not Anime, I'd say leave it to your own judgement, it has been debated 9001x on this forum so it's not really useful to still ask it.

P.S. Make your background transparent in your sig :/

Hey guys, I'm watching the last episodes of Last Airbender and it's pretty cool that everyone has their own mission.

Zuko + Katarra vs. Azula for throne of Fire King
    Toph, Sokka, Suki vs. Air balloons for protecting the world from the superpowered fire soldiers since it was Comet day.
    Aang took on the Fire Lord 1v1
    White Lotus group reclaimed the biggest city of Earth Kingdom to begin the liberation.

Wtf happened with everyone at the end of Korra during the Amon fight? I honestly don't remember what they did beside Mako and Korra getting raped by Amon.