Deleted
    So im gonna eat dinner and watch Iron Sky while i do so and i tought meh why not just stream it if anyone else wants to see it http://www.twitch.tv/vayjir here it is if anyone is interested.

Should work

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Is my avatar annoying
    Well, to be honest, I should also say that I am not much of a fan of Anime in general. There's a small few that actually got me interested, and they are usally super serious which means the overly "adorable" characters are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I neither accept nor deny anything.
    I will accept anything you give me, and let you deny all of it afterwards! :3

* Nuzzles Aryds neck

"Don't Touch" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    That's a bad thing?

But you finish a hell of a lot more quickly (it's not like you can wipe in MoP dungeons - even if your tank dies due to being stupid enough to chainpull the entire instance, some other plater can just equip a sword&board and tank the boss with no problems) so it balances out perfectly.
    To some people, yes. Also, they think that flying mounts should only be for the people who really commit to the game, like them.

Yeah, people still hate stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    hey
    what
    what if
    the asteroid actually hits the earth?
    what part of it would it hit? Should I be worried my pc would get damaged from the impact?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So im gonna eat dinner and watch Iron Sky while i do so and i tought meh why not just stream it if anyone else wants to see it http://www.twitch.tv/vayjir here it is if anyone is interested.

Should work
    Iron Sky is one of the most random movies ever.

Deleted
    I'm thinking of streaming Dragonborn when I get my PC back next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    To some people, yes. Also, they think that flying mounts should only be for the people who really commit to the game, like them.

Yeah, people still hate stupidity.
    I really don't understand why some people feel so entitled about certain things

Deleted
    hey
    what
    what if
    the asteroid actually hits the earth?
    what part of it would it hit? Should I be worried my pc would get damaged from the impact?
    If it scratches my Warhammer figures imma' smack it silly

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I really don't understand why some people feel so entitled about certain things
    Because they started playing back in vanilla when the game was hard, and they've put so much effort in, and everyone else gets the same stuff by doing easymode or whatever and they don't deserve it so us old players should get it for having played in the hard times. It used to be that you had to clear out 8 impossible raids a week for subpar gear, now you can Raid Finder good gear and that's unfair to us because we choose to challenge ourselves and often wipe, but even though that's because we chose a harder difficulty and aren't prepared for it, they still don't deserve to complete the raid on an easier setting than us while it's still the xpac it was released.

Or at least that's how I assume they work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, to be honest, I should also say that I am not much of a fan of Anime in general. There's a small few that actually got me interested, and they are usually super serious which means the overly "adorable" characters are out.
    Yes, or no. Those were the expected answers.
    If yes, then I can just say that I was in your shoes before I actually started watching anime and got to know the characters in them, that they aren't just soulless dolls. I said "actually" because before I started liking it as a medium I carefully picked which one I would watch and I would only watch grimdark super serious ones and if they had 1 silly thing in them I would cringe(I could only watch things like Hellsing Ultimate or Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the shell, akira movies). I can just tell you one thing, cutesy ponies are equally annoying to people who haven't watched the show, it's exactly the same thing.

Deleted
    thor thor thor?

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    And that's what gets me. I really am not appreciating how in 3-6 months, those paintballs could actually be bullets. Those dummies missing legs, we been putting tourniquets, and doing needle thoracentesis's on will be actual marines.

I mean, I know my job, my medical interventions, and field tactics. I could stick a breathing tube in your neck if your airway was fully obstructed, stop you from bleeding to death, know which medications to give you to keep you in the fight, or keep you comfortable until the bird comes, can start a IV while staying prone in the mud. But it just hasnt hit me that... I will actually be doing them.

My dad and I need to have a little chat about what I will be actually doing with the Marines.
    Oh, yeah, that's scary stuff, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Most people who watch anime end up HAVING to like cute stuff because it is often better produced than the other stuff. Too many of the super serious ones come out as trying too hard, reason why they are often considered rare jewels. Seinen is what you are looking for I guess?

I want to eventually try Berzeker, its pretty grimdark from what I have seen.

Same was as people who like comics end up having to read superheroes and batman.
    K-On is labelled as seinen. Where is your god now

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Most people who watch anime end up HAVING to like cute stuff because it is often better produced than the other stuff. Too many of the super serious ones come out as trying too hard, reason why they are often considered rare jewels. Seinen is what you are looking for I guess?

I want to eventually try Berzeker, its pretty grimdark from what I have seen.

Same was as people who like comics end up having to read superheroes and batman.
    BAZAKAH!
    n

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 07:25 AM ----------

That still makes so sense to me.

Sitting on his Golden Throne 20k years in the future.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted

Deleted
    That still makes so sense to me.
    It does. Seinen means for adult males. Are you saying they aren't the intended audience

I mean girls would probably like it, too but not as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Sitting on his Golden Throne 20k years in the future.
    You mean 38k years?

It does. Seinen means for adult males. Are you saying they aren't the intended audience
    I just don't generally expect seinen to be so kawaii.

Deleted
    I just don't generally expect seinen to be so kawaii.
    well, young boys' reaction to shows like that would probably be "gaaaay"
    so